Hit the Ground Running

The News Is...

Kassi’s POV

“Well what’s the damn news?” I asked impatiently.

“Well you could ask for a please. Gosh Kassi way to be rude.” Bam said smiling a bit.

“Bam, I am very tired and cranky.” I whined leaning on Steve-o.

“Long night eh?” Chris winked.

“Chris!” JP laughed.

“Alright, alright. The news is… We’re doing another season of viva la bam!! And you JP, are moving in with us!!” Bam exclaimed. I squealed in happiness.

“Really?!” We shouted.

“No, I totally just lied to get your hopes up so I could crush them.” He said in a joking matter.

“JP! You get to live with me now! I won’t be the only girl in the house!” I said hugging her.

“Hey! What’s so bad about living with us?!” Dico asked walking in with a frown.

“Oh I don’t know… the constant invasion of privacy, partying, crazy ass pranks, and I can’t really complain to anyone or anything.” I said with a smile.

“Whatever Kassi. Our relationship is over. I don’t want to be friends with you any longer Kassandra.” He said turning and giving me the cold shoulder.

“When do we start filming?” JP asked excited.

“In a two weeks.” Bam said smiling.

“Oh… Well I’m going on a road trip with my girls for a month.” JP said

“WHAT!” I exclaimed.

“Sorry Kass! I didn’t plan this surprise to happen.” She said smiling.

“Well Kassandra it looks as though you are ours to torture for the first couple of episodes.” Dico said laughing like a maniac and running away.

“He’s a strange one.” Steve-o laughed.

“We also have a surprise…” Chris said.

“And what may that be?” I asked turning to Steve-o who was smiling.

“We get to go film wildboyz again!”

“This… is CRAZY!” I said tackling him into a hug.

“I’m glad your excited babe.” He said.

“How long will you be gone?” I asked.

“Four months.” He said looking down.

“That’s not too bad! It will suck ass but, you enjoy it!” I said.

“Enough of the mushy gushy!” Raab said joining in, putting his arms around us.

**Fast Forward To First Day Of Filming**

“BRANDON COLE MARGERA! WHERE THE FUCK ARE MY CLOTHES?!” I yelled running to the deck with only a towel covering me.

“You mean these clothes?” He asked holding my nice clean clothes over the pool.

“Those are my only clean clothes! Bam! I need to meet up with Steve-o at the airport in a half hour! Please!” I asked.

This is not the first time he’s done this either. He decided to make a ‘Kassi’s hell day’. Today (The first episode) was it. He’s been filming my reactions to him taking my clothes as well to count how many times I get pissed.

“Sorry!” He yelled throwing them in the pool.

“I’m going to kill you when I get back.” I seethed through my teeth.

“Yea yea whatever!” He said not caring.

Usually he’s an ass. But, when he’s filming his ego gets the best of him.

I almost went to go choke him but I realized y was only in a towel. That lucky son of a bitch.

I stormed into his room and grabbed what I could. A pair of his boxers, a pair of old skinny jeans and a H.I.M. shirt. I grabbed some shoes and stormed out. Not even caring that my hair was still wet and my had only mascara on.

I got at the airport with only a few minutes to spare.

“Steve-o!” I exclaimed when I saw him. He dropped his bags and ran towards me. I jumped in his arms and began kissing him. I was going to miss him.

“I *kiss* am *kiss* going *kiss* to *kiss* miss *kiss* you! *Kiss*” I said. I wasn’t ready for him to leave but I knew he enjoyed it.

“I’m going to miss you too babe!” He said. He put me down and I didn’t let go of him.

“Hey Kassi!” Chris yelled pulling me into a hug.

“Hey! I’ll miss you too!” I said hugging him.

The intercom went off announcing it was time for them to leave.

“Well… I’ll see you in 4 months…” I said sadly. Tears threatened but I wouldn’t allow it.

“It will go by so fast! So fast! You’re filming and I’m filming. It always goes by.” He said hugging me one last time.

“Bye.” I said pecking his lips for the last time for four months.

“Bye.” He said. And with that he grabbed his bags and walked on the plane.

Now I was left to go deal will Bam and his crazy antics.
♠ ♠ ♠
Guys! We are so sorry for the delay. We both have little inspirayion but hopefully this makes up for our absence! Please tell us what you think!!!

Kassi