How could I live without the ones I love?

Congratulations, guys!

It was now 2007 and the latest album was already out. It was perfect, but 'City of Evil' kept being my favorite, no matter what. It had amazing songs, really amazing. For example, A Little Piece Of Heaven - it was mind-boggling, it was genius!
Now they were known all over the world.
My insecurity problems? I couldn't even remember what they were!
Zacky was the greatest boyfriend I could have asked for - he was loyal, caring, nice, crazy and one of my best friends.

One year passed and we were leaving the church.
"Congratulations!", I said while I hugged Jimmy. "You guys are my best friends, and I want you to be forever together."
"Thank you!", he said smiling. He was so happy.
"And congratulations for you too, honey!", I said turning back and hugging Andy as tightly I could.
"Thank you, sweetie!", she said with tears of happiness rolling down her cheeks.
"I want you two to be next!", Jimmy said pointing to me and Zacky.
"Nah, man. Not so soon", Zacky said holding my hand.
"Bah, you guys are no fun!", Andy said laughing.

They were the first couple of the group to get married. And I just loved seeing them this happy.
"We're getting old, dude.", Matt said to Zacky as Jimmy and Andy were leaving for their honeymoon.
"Yeah...", Zacky said nodding.
"Who do you think will be next?", Brian asked smirking.
"I don't know man... Will it be lil' Johnny?", Zacky said laughing.
Everybody laughed, including Johnny.
"Fuck you!", he said laughing and pointing him his middle finger.
"Whoever it is...", Matt said as he put his arms around Zacky's and my shoulder. He was sitting in the middle of us. "Whoever it is, we can just want them to be happy."
"Yeah, man.", Brian said.
We were sitting in the border of the sidewalk watching two of our best friends, who we remembered spending time as kids, now grown ups.
"Time flies.", I said looking at their car who was almost out of sight.
"Yeah...", Johnny added.

Three months later I got a call from Matt while I was shopping.
"Hey, Sarah!", he said.
"Hey, Shads.", I said.
"Look... You helped Andy with setting up hers and Jimmy's wedding... And I just...", he said before I cut him.
"Oh my god, Matt! Are you proposing your girlfriend!?", I said thrilled. I even dropped the bottle I was holding to the ground which made a noise he could hear.
"Sarah? What happened?", he asked worried.
"Oh, nothing. Don't worry!", I answered picking up the shards from the ground. "I just accidentally dropped a bottle to the ground. Now... getting back to the subject..."
"Well... You know...", he said sheepishly. "Could you help me with something?"
"Does that something start with a R and end with a G?", I asked.
"Yeah... It does...", he said.
"Of course I'll help you, Mattie!", I said euphoric. "She'll be so happy!"
"I hope so, Sarah!", he said.

And, a month and a half later we were leaving the church again. But now the happy couple was Matt and his girlfriend.
"Aw, man. Congratulations!", I said as I hugged Matt.
"Thank you, Sarah! Thank you for helping me with everything!", he said with a grin all over his face.

Jimmy approached and put his arm around my shoulder.
"I thought you were going to be next...", he said.
"We're still young, Jimmy... We have plenty of time left.", I said smiling softly.
He laughed and looked at Zacky.
"I told you to be the next, motherfucker!", he said smiling.
Zacky put his arms around my waist and lifted me of the ground.
"I don't need to marry a person to tell her how much I love her!", he said and then kissed my neck.
"Shut up! I want to be your fucking godfather!", Jimmy said laughing.
"And I want to be your maid of honor, Sarah!", Andy said smiling.
"Chill out, guys!", I said. "As I said before, there's plenty of time left!"

Two years later I was dressing myself up.
"You look gorgeous, Sarah!", Andy said as she entered the room.
"Thank you!", I said smiling softly.
"We're becoming experts in weddings!", Andy said laughing.
It was true, in fact. Brian had married the year before and Jimmy and Matt were already married for almost three years.
I laughed. "It's true!", I replied.
"Come here!", she said hugging me. "Now, let's try to put you even more beautiful - which is, let me tell you, pretty much impossible!", she added laughing.
"Shut up!", I said laughing.
"Hey, girls. Can I come in?", Jimmy asked as he knocked on the door.
"Yes, baby.", Andy replied.
Jimmy entered the room and looked at me.
"Wow!", he said amazed. "You're beautiful today, Sarah!"
"Thank you!", I said blushing. I was glad everyone thought that way.
"Here. This is the only thing you're missing.", Jimmy said as he handed me something.
"Now, let's go.", Andy said. "Zacky's waiting for you!"

I was nervous - like, really nervous.
Jimmy and Andy left and I was now, alone, walking towards the church's front door.
I was wearing a white wedding dress and holding a bouquet of flowers. I looked in front and saw Zacky with his groom suit smiling at me.

"I do.", Zacky answered the priest as he put a ring on my finger.
"And you, Sarah? Do you take this man in sickness and health, poverty and wealth?", the priest asked.
"I do.", I answered putting a ring on Zacky's finger.
"I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride.", the priest said.

Zacky put his arms around my waist, kissed me softly like the way he first did and looked me in the eyes.
As soon as I looked right, I see Jimmy running towards us. 'What is he doing?' I thought.
When he reached us he hugged us as tightly as he could and the whole church started to laugh.
"I had to wait almost three years to see you guys in this place!", he said still hugging us.
"You're crazy, Jimmy Sullivan!", I said laughing.

Oh, yeah - I haven't introduced myself yet. I'm Sarah Baker. I am touring with the guys right now, supporting their latest album 'Nightmare'.
I have to leave right now, they are about to hit the stage and I don't wanna miss my husband's show in our hometown!
I am really enjoying my life, I live with my best friends and I've already visited almost the whole world!
I can't imagine myself doing anything else in this moment... After all, how could I live without the ones I love?

The End
♠ ♠ ♠
Last chapter!
What did you guys thought about the story?
Did you like it? :) Hated it? :(
Please, please leave a comment!
It means much to me! ^^
Oh, and thanks for reading, once again! :D