How could I live without the ones I love?

Until tonight

As soon as I got inside my house Andy ran like a crazy person towards me and hugged me tightly.
"You scared me, Sarah!", she said concerned. "Where did you spent the night?"
"I... I... I was with the guys, at Matt's house.", I said.
"You what?", she said surprised.
"You didn't want to come!", I said frowning my forehead. "Stop worrying so much! Life is beautiful!", I said smiling.
"You have a lot to tell me! Are you on LSD or something?", Andy asked with her crazy look.
"No, you idiot!", I said laughing.
I walked to the bedroom telling Andy everything that happened before. She was extremely surprised and could only laugh and say 'Oh my god.'.
"I want to meet them!", she said.
"You will, don't worry!", I assured.

I was leaving the house with Andy, ready to go to the cinema, when I got a call from Jimmy.
"Hey, Sarah!", he said. "You wanted to know when we were going to give a concert, and we've just been invited to play in a bar today."
"Oh, really!? Those are great news!", I said thrilled.
"Yeah, we'll be distributing flyers today so people know we'll be playing.", he said.
"I wanna help you guys!", I said. "I'm gonna go meet you with Andy okay?"
"Great!", he said. "See you soon."
I hung up the call and looked at Andy, but she was already looking at me.
"Sarah, why the fuck are you making plans that involve me without asking first?", she said.
"Oh, I didn't mean to make you upset...", I said worried.
She laughed and said "I was joking! Were you speaking with the guys?"
"Yeah. They're giving a concert tonight and I want to help them distributing flyers. Will you come, please?", I asked with puppy-eyes. I was learning this from her and Zack.
"Of course I'll come!", she said smiling.
We got on her car and drove towards where they were.

When we got there I introduced her and greeted the guys.
"It's so cool your giving a concert tonight!", I said.
"Yeah, things have been working good for us, lately!", said Brian.
"Yeah, and Matt returned this morning, so we have our bass player with us now!", said Jimmy pointing to Matt Wendt.
"Give us some flyers!", Andy said. "We came here to help you!"
Matt handed us some of them and thanked us for being so supportive.
"The two Matt's are giving them out over there, Sarah and Zack over there and you can come with me and Brian", Jimmy said to Andy.
Everyone went their way and Zack and I were alone again.
"I missed you!", he said smiling while he hugged me.
"Aw, I missed you too.", I said.
I kissed him and gave him my hand.
"We should be handing out flyers.", I said laughing.
"Yeah...", he mumbled. "But I want to spend my time with you...", he said this with a pout on his face making him look even more adorable!
"You shouldn't do that, Baker!", I said laughing. "You're being too adorable!"
"Maybe that's because I love you!", he said before he started kissing me.
"Okay, stop it!", I said not really meaning it. "We have advertising to do!"
"Bah, okay, okay. I'll be on that sidewalk. You stay on this one.", he said.

After hours under the sun handing out flyers for the concert I had finished all of them, and so did the guys.
We met and Andy came close to me and whispered "Why didn't you meet this guys before? They're so cool!"
"I know!", I replied.
"We better rehearse a bit before hitting the stage.", Matt said. "Can you two come and see us perform?"
"Of course we can!", I said smiling.
I said goodbye to the guys, hugged Jimmy as it was starting to get usual and kissed Zacky.
"Until tonight.", he said.
"Until tonight.", I said.

The guys were playing in two hours when Andy and I left home. We arrived at the bar and they were already there, nervous and insecure. Well, all of them but Jimmy!
"I can't believe you're nervous!", I said to all of them. "You're gonna nail this!"
Zacky made me a sign for coming closer and sat me on his lap. I could tell he was on edge... I could feel his heartbeat was racing. He hugged me and started kissing my neck.
"Don't be so anxious. You're gonna do great.", I whispered him.
"You're calming me down.", he said smiling.
It was time for the boys to play their show.
When it ended they were called by a man who seemed to work in the music industry. I found out the man was interested in producing their album, and I couldn't be happier!

A few months later their album was out. They named it 'Sounding The Seventh Trumpet'. It didn't get much recognition, but it gave them the opportunity to play many concerts and in small festivals.
I couldn't be more proud of them and their success.
Andy decided to get a job in the music industry and was willing to help them too, with anything they needed.
I helped them in everything I could. I sold merch, advertised them everywhere and helped with money when they needed.

Two years had passed and they were about to record their second album. Matt Wendt had left the band and now Johnny was replacing him. He was a cool kid, a few years younger than the rest of us. My relationship with Zacky was going from strength to strength and the rest of the guys had found someone to share some love. Andy was also in a relationship with John - they finally got together after all these years!

"Do you think they'll like this album?", Matt asked.
"Of course I do!", I said. "It's brilliant! And you know how I fell in love with 'Chapter Four' the first time I heard it!"
"I hope so...", Matt wished.
They were nervous again. It reminded me of how they were in their first concert.
Zacky hugged me from behind and entwined his fingers with mine. He always did this when he was eager.
"I know they'll love this album.", I whispered. "I know they will."

Little I knew that this album would make me face one of my deepest fears.
♠ ♠ ♠
What do you guys think of this? What do you think it is her fear?
Leave a comment!
Thanks for reading :)