Status: almost done but not quite yet!!! xD

A child at 17, but still strong and happy!

chp.2 Bringing the kid to work and Roy being teased!

Hughes’ smile grew widely noticing his best friend was obviously hiding his face because of embarrassment.

Riza sighed looking at the grin on Hughes’ face and Roy staring out the window and thought to herself “I wonder, if he even said anything to Hughes about this.”

Hughes giggled and kneeled down to the little 5 year olds height and said “hi little man, Do you remember me?”

The little boy looked up at Riza with a confused look on his face, then back at Hughes, smiled brightly and said in a cheerful voice

“Is it uncle Hughes?”

Hughes smiled widely at the little 5 year old and said

“You guess right, how old are you now little Alexander?”

The little boy smiled and said “I’m 5 years old now .”

Hughes smiled slightly and said “You’re growing to fast kid, anytime you want to come over and play with Elysia, you’re more than welcome to”, the little boy smiled brightly and gave Hughes a big hug.

Hughes stood back to his feet after giving little Alexander a hug and said

“He’d be perfect for Elysia, they’re even the same age.”

Riza smiled slightly, looked down at Alexander and said “You remember Elysia, don’t you?”

The little 5 year old looked up at Riza with a bright smile and a happy look in his dark black eyes and said “yes, I member her.”

Riza smiled slightly and looked over at Roy, noticing he was still staring out the window.

She sighed to herself and said

“well, I’m heading to the office while no one’s there yet so I can get all of the papers already.”

Hughes smiled slightly, looked at his best friend and said “Roy, you might want to head to the office to, so Hawkeye doesn’t shot a bullet through you, and Roy, I noticed you were a little embarrassed when I said that about him being your’s and hers, you’ll be hearing that from everyone for the rest of your lives probably, so get used to it.”

Roy let out a loud sighe, nodding his head answering yes and then walked up on the left side of Hawkeye, the opposite side that little Alexander was walking on.

Roy asked Riza with a whispered tone

“why’d you bring him here, you know if any of the higher ups hear about him , your grandfather could loose his part as the furher and you and I both will be fired because of the frat laws.”

Riza stopped dead in her tracks, looked at Roy with hurt in her eyes and said “he only wanted to see his father, he didn’t get to last night because he had to stay late last night to finish work he didn’t finish yesterday because he was busy snoozing all day yesterday.”

Roy noticed the hurt in Riza’s eyes and said “ I didn’t mean to hurt your feelings by asking that Riza, just I don’t want him taken from us and you nor I loosing our jobs, I don’t know what I‘d do if you left my sight of being my right hand women, being at my side.”

Riza looked at Roy with tears building in her eyes and said “

that’s why I’ve been telling everyone he’s adopted for the last 5 years.” Roy smiled slightly and said “that’s a good idea, I never thought of that.”

Riza looked at Roy who had a slight look of sadness in his eyes and said “Roy, I can tell, now that something’s bothering you I’ll take him back to my apartment if you want Roy”.

Roy spoke up with a slight whisper and said “let’s go in the office, there’s no one there yet we’ll talk”. Finally they arrived in the office and Riza laid little Alexander down for a nap on the couch that sat in the office and walked up to Roy’s desk, pulled up a chair beside Roy.

Roy looked at Riza, grabbed her hand with a tight grip and said “I’m sorry about the way I was saying everything, I didn’t mean any of it to hurt you nor Alexander, you both mean a lot to me, I’m just afraid of the higher ups finding out until your grandfather get’s the frat laws discontinued, then all hell breaking loose about it.”

Riza smiled slightly at Roy, grabbed Roy’s hand and kissed the top of it and said “ I know Roy, it shouldn’t be to long until he gets it discontinued.” Roy smiled with a blush upon his cheeks and he rubbed his free hand in Riza‘s soft blonde hair, sighed and said “ I hope so, I want us to be a family and not have to hide it”.

Riza looked at Roy with a slight smile and said “I know we both will be glad when we don’t have to hide it, we’ve been hiding it from everyone for the last five years.”

Riza smiled slightly and said “If you want Roy, you can tell Hughes, he’s honest and trust worthy with you, I know he won’t say anything.”

Roy sighed and said “I know, but I just don’t know if I want him to know yet.”

Riza smiled slightly and said in a soft but sweet tone “Well, no matter he might find out before 2 days when my grandfather gets the frat laws discontinued, and they can’t do anything about it once the laws are gone because we had him 5 years ago Roy”.

Roy smiled slightly and said “I know Riza’’and stood up to Riza’s height and placed a soft kiss on her forehead.

Riza smiled slightly and was moved her lips closer to Roy’s until she heard a little body known as her son Alexander get off the couch. She looked over towards the couch and noticed the little 5 year old sleeping still but he just turned in his sleep.

Riza and Roy both smiled slightly staring at there little blonde haired boy on the couch. Riza looked at Roy with a smile and said “You know Roy, I have Alexander’s birth certificate at my apartment, if Hughes does find it, he’ll know you’re his father.”

Roy smiled slightly and said “I don’t really care if Hughes finds out, your right he is very trust worthy.”
♠ ♠ ♠
dont own fma!! DX