Status: Stoked.

Give It to Me.

Clumsy.

"Ow, fuck Ken," I stumbled and crashed onto the floor.
"Sorry," He scrunched up his face and extended his hand to me.
"These heels make me want to slap someone," I looked toward the dance instructor.

"Look, do you want first dance to be perfecto or no?" He said in a thick Italian accent.

"Of course," I nodded.
"Dance more, cry less," He said rudely.

I cringed and Kennedy held onto me once more, his dress shoes stepping on my toe again.
"I have no rhythm let's just go home and eat, I'm starving."
"Kennedy, come on," I pleaded, "Just 15 more minutes, you'll get the hang of it eventually."

We waltzed around the room a few more times before Kennedy threw in the towel. I thanked the impatient instructor and decided we'd figure out the dancing on our own.

"I need you cooperate with me a little Ken," I sighed.
"Cooperation? I went in there with you and listened to him rudely bitch at us for being uncoordinated!" He argued firmly.
"Okay okay," I threw up my hands and avoided an argument.
"Than at least help me pick out centerpieces when we get home?"

He snaked his arm around my shoulders and kissed my temple as we neared my car.
"Of course," He whispered lovingly.
"Thank you," I sighed.
"You're too stressed out about this, why don't you ask," He paused for a couple minutes, "Elizabeth for help!"
"Kennedy, she was my best friend in the 7th grade," I shook my head and chuckled.
"Than ask Lexi, she just did this not too long ago with Loren, she'll know," He offered.
"I'm fine, I just want us to have the perfect day," I looked up at him.
"Baby, we're getting married, it's already perfect, anything you do now is just going to enhance the experience," He nuzzled his face into my neck, sucking on my neck playfully.

A quiet moan escaped my lips.
"Oh my God," Kennedy held his stomach laughing.
"Asshole," I shoved him.
"You were like turned on instantly, let me feel your underwear," He joked.
"I hate you," I pouted and got into the car.
"Oh stop," He kissed my cheek softly.

We drove to my parent's house and immediately I wanted to leave. There was an underlying craving to have Kennedy naked and in the bed.
"Kennedy, I'm still really turned on!" I whispered to him, punching him in the arm.
"I was just messing around, it's not my fault your hormones are acting up!" He hissed.

We walked into the yellow house and my Dad of course was sitting in his chair watching some sports television show.
"Hi Punkin!" He said excitedly and kissed my cheek.
"Hi Daddy," I grinned.
"Mr. Monaco," Kennedy shook his hand firmly.
"Nice to see you, Brock," He nodded at him.

"Hi Mama!" I hugged her from behind.
"Oh good, you guys made it just in time for dinner!" She smiled and kissed my forehead.
"Nice to see you Mrs. Monaco," Kennedy wrapped his arms around her loosely.
"It's always nice to see you, sweetie," She patted his back softly.

We all sat down and ate with the conversation brightly flowing back and forth between the four of us.
"How's your brother? He hasn't stopped by or called in awhile," My Mom asked me.
"He's fine, he's just been really busy with Tessa I guess," I shrugged.
"Well that boy needs to learn some manners," My Dad shook hid head sporadically.
"I'll let him know," I shook my head.
"Good," My Dad gave me a thumbs up.

We finished eating and continued on with the laughter and warm conversation before I started to see the sleep apparent in my Dad's eyes.
"Well I see you're tired Daddy, we just wanted to stop by and see how you guys were," I smiled.
"And that delicious dinner was just a plus," Kennedy winked at my Mom.
"We love you," I kissed my parent's cheeks and we walked out of the house.

I was prepared to do a lot of unspeakable things in the near future.
♠ ♠ ♠
Herrrrre you go :) Comments please! Remember read the prequel if you haven't!