Status: Active! :)

Shine On

Chapter 2

“Um...Mel?” Harper tried to get her attention. “Mel? This is Rup...”

Mel interrupted Harper quickly by blurting out. “Ron Weasley.”

Rupert and Harper exchanged looks of amusement. Harper never thought of Rupert as the guy who played Ron Weasley, or as a celebrity really. The thought occurred to her when she first saw him, of course, but it quickly went away when they started talking. To her, he was just a guy, a wonderful guy, who happened to be an actor. Perhaps that was one of the things Rupert liked about her.

“Mel, this is Rupert.” Harper introduced, ignoring the fact that Mel was starstruck. “Rupe, this is my roommate, Melody.”

Rupert’s arm slide past Harper’s side from behind and was held out to shake Melody’s. Harper felt a tingle at her side when he touched her. “Nice to meet you.” He said also ignored Mel’s reaction towards him.

Mel continued to gaze at him as she slowly put out her hand in return. As they shook, she even gawked at their hands together. After Mel’s initial shock faded a bit, Harper bought Rupert over to the table to meet everyone else. Luckily none of them were as big of a fan as Melody was, so they didn’t have the same reactions when meeting him. Rupert’s hand never let go of Harper’s the entire time they spent time with her friends.

They didn’t stay at the bar for long. Harper anxiously explained that she had to show Rupert around and said her goodbyes. She loved her friends. They were more like her family than her relatives. But she knew they would always be there. She wasn’t sure how long Rupert would be here. She wanted nothing else than to spend every moment she could with him.

Rupert let Harper into his hotel room while holding the door open for her. The room was large, bigger than Harper had ever seen. There was even a mini kitchen and a couch. She had only knew a bed to be in a hotel room. She was fascinated as she roamed around the room. Nothing seemed to be touched yet, Harper assumed he arrived today. His luggage was neatly stored next to the bed. As she touched it, she felt a wave of happiness. He was here. She still couldn’t believe it. She spun around to see him leaning against the wall watching her with his hands in his pockets. He had that small,yet extremely sexy smile on his face that made Harper’s heart skip a beat.

Harper sighed and smiled. “Hi.”

Rupert walked over to her and pulled her close to him. His muscular arms enveloped around her small waist. “It’s really good to see you.” He whispered in her ear. He bent down and pressed his forehead against hers. He was a few inches taller than her petite self. Oh how she missed looking into those blue eyes. He smirked while rubbing his thumb on her cheek. Finally, he leaned in and their lips collided together. At first, his lips barely touched hers. Harper wrapped her arms around his neck tightly, pulling him closer to her. The kisses started to get heavier. His hands moved to her hips, gently pushing her backwards until her back met with the wall. He pulled her hips closer to his. Once in a while, he would smirk mid-kiss. She loved when he did that. Butterflies fluttered excitedly in Harper’s stomach. The wave of happiness flooded over her again and her grin broke their kiss. Rupert didn’t seem bothered by it. In fact, he laughed a little when he saw her face. She laughed in return. His laugh always made her laugh.

They spent the rest of the night talking about their lives, remembering Harper’s time in London, joking about random things, and laughing. When Harper’s favorite song by The Kooks played on her iPhone, she started dancing on the bed and made Rupert join her. Harper felt more comfortable with Rupert than she did with anyone, she could be herself. It was as if they were never apart.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm super happy I already have comments and subscribers. Thank you!! :D If you enjoy how the story is going, let me know. If you don't, let me know that too.