Sequel: Help Me Remember
Status: Complete. Sequel now up :D

This Is My Ghost Adventures

Ch.2

So this is what heaven feels like- nice, warm, and soft. But what’s that beeping noise and how come someone is saying my name. That voice it sounds familiar, no it couldn’t be…

My eyes shot open and I found myself hooked up to a heart monitor on my right, that’s when I heard Zak’s voice

“Glad to see that you’re finally awake”

I looked to my left and saw Zak, Nick and, Aaron. That’s when I sat up holding my head and said,

“I thought you guys were going out of town to shoot for the show?”

“We were, but one of your co-workers called Zak and said you went to the hospital because you blacked out” said Aaron

“Thank you Aaron, but I could’ve said that myself” Zak said sounding annoyed.

“So how are you feeling?” Nick said

“I’m fine except for this headache.”

Just then the nurse walked in and said

“I’m glad to see that you’re awake Ms. Wilson, here’s some aspirin for the headache”

She handed me the aspirin and I got my cup of water and took the aspirin.

“Let’s see, you’re vital signs look like there fine, You will be released in a few hours”

“Thank you nurse” I said, she then smiled and walked out of the room.

“Well” Zak said while getting up from the chair “Since you going to be released soon, I guess we should go and get ready for our lockdown”

“Where is your lockdown?”

Zak smirked and said, “We postponed the one we were supposed to do”

“Zak, your not telling me anything, just spill it, you’re making my headache worse” I growled

“You’re no fun, I thought you would realize that we’re headed to the news station for the lockdown, and you’re coming with us” he said crossing his arms

“WHAT?! You want me to go back to the news station with you guys so you can find this ghost or whatever you want to call it and get hurt again, no way no how” I said crossing my arms and looking out the window while puffing out my cheeks.

Puffing out my cheeks always work with Zak, so I don’t have to go I thought, then I heard Aaron and Nick chuckle alittle and I heard Zak say

“That’s not going to work this time Candy, if you want to get this entity to leave you alone, you have to come with us and help us”

he then started walking to the other side of the bed and got in my way so I couldn’t see out the window anymore, he looked in my eyes and said “Please.”

I sighed because I knew I lost this battle with him and said, “Fine you win, but if I end up in the hospital again you’re paying my medical bill, understand?”

“Of course, we‘ll be back to pick you up around six, bye” he said and then walked out the door

“Well I guess we’ll be seeing you later, I would get some sleep so you can investigate from seven tonight until seven in the morning, bye” said Aaron

“I was about to say that, you better take his advice though, see you later” said Nick.

They walked out the door and taking Aaron and Nick’s advice I laid down and went to sleep.

“Hello? Is there anybody here?” I said walking down a long dark hallway. I then heard footsteps so I turned around and said,

“Hello?” no reply so I turned back around and walked down the dark hallway again. Then I heard

“Your boyfriend’s going to die” in my left ear so I turned that direction and looked around and nothing was there.

“Who ever is here show yourself, this isn’t funny anymore!” I said, then there was an evil laugh and then I heard it talk again in my right ear

“Hurry, he’s going to die” so I turned to the right and said,

“Who? Who’s going to die?” I asked in a worried tone and it said

“The really tall guy in the group that is in the storage room” and then that thing was gone.

I stood there for a moment wondering what that thing was talking about. My body went cold when I realized who it meant, Zak. I turned around and started running to the storage room yelling Zak’s name. When I finally got there I saw Zak laying lifelessly on the floor, I ran towards him and shook him, but no response. Tears were coming out my eyes as I yelled for help.

My eyes shot open and I sat up drenched in sweat, then I heard

“Boy, that must have been some dream”

I looked to see that Zak was standing right next to the bed. I was so happy I reached over and hugged him around his waist while crying. Nick and Aaron looked worried, Nick was about to say something but Zak beat him to it.

“What’s wrong Candy? I’ve never seen you so scared yet happy at the same time” he said while taking a hold of me in his and rubbing my back gently, I felt safe like this, in his arms. I finally stopped crying and let go of him and he let go of me.

“I had a nightmare, I was with you guys, I don’t know where we were but there was a long hallway and a storage room”

I stopped because I didn’t want to go on but Zak insisted, so I went on and told them the dream. After I was done I had tears in my eyes threatening to fall but I held it until Zak hugged me again and I broke down.

“It was only a dream, nothings going to happen Candy” Zak said soothingly

“He’s right Candy, nothings going to happen, you should just forget about it” Nick said.

“You know Zak, he won’t let nothing happen to him or you” Aaron said, and then his eyes got big when he said the last part.

Zak looked at Aaron and gave him a death glare and said

“He’s right I won’t let nothing happen to me, you, Nick, and Aaron”

I looked up at him and mumbled

“You’re right, it was just a dream” but something in my mind is telling me it‘s not a dream. But I laid off the subject and said excitedly

“So when do I leave? Can I go now? Please! Please! Pleassssse!” they all laughed and if on cue the doctor came in with papers and said

“Well Candice, it looks like you get to go home now”

I threw my hands up in the air and said

“YAY! I get to go home”

The doctor chuckled and handed me the papers to sign. I signed them and he took the heart monitor off and took the needles out and said

“You’re free to go”

“Thank you doctor” I said and walked out of the room with the guys right behind me.

“Alright, now we can go to our lockdown” Zak said. I cleared my throat and the guys looked at me

“I need to go home first so I can change into something comfortable, don’t you guys think?” I said while pointing at the clothes I had on.

“She’s right Zak, she needs to have comfortable clothes on if she’s locked down with us” Nick said jokingly

“Fine, but Candy you need to hurry if we’re going to make it on time” Zak said sighing.

Then we all got into the Ghost Adventures Crew van and went to my house so I could change. It was quiet for a couple of minutes until Aaron started talking into his camera.

“This is Aaron’s vlog and we had to cancel our lockdown that we had planned so we could help our friend Candice with a ghost problem” he then pointed the camera in my direction and I gave him a look that said ‘get that thing out of my face’ And Aaron turned the camera to Nick so Nick could talk to it.

“She’s not really happy right now because someone forced her to come with us *cough* Zak *cough*” he then smiled. Aaron turned the camera over to Zak and Zak said

“I didn’t force her, she came willingly”

“Whatever Zak, you wouldn’t stop bugging me until I came with you guys” I said crossing my arms and looking out the window.

Aaron turned his camera to me and said while chuckling “We’ve known her for a long time, so we’re used to her little temper tantrums, so I guess this is goodbye for now, Aaron‘s vlog out” and then he shut the camera off as soon as we pulled into my driveway.

I got out and said

“I’ll be right back” then I walked up to my front porch and went thru my big white French doors and went to my room to change.

When I was done I was wearing a black t-shirt that was tight but not to tight, black jeans, and black tennis shoes. I then walked out of the house and locked the doors and went to the guys.

“Are you ready now Candy?” Zak said

“As ready as I’ll ever be” I said getting in the van and the guys did to. When we pulled out of the driveway and headed to the news station I asked

“Don’t you guys have to interview the workers or something?”

“We already finished the interviews” Nick said

“When” I asked

“When you were in the hospital waiting to be released” Nick answered.

Then rest of the trip was quiet. When we finally got there I knew there was no way to get out of this. We all got out and got the equipment into the building so we could set it up.

“Here’s a camera for you” Zak said while handing me a camera

“Geez, thanks” I said dryly

“Everybody got everything?” Zak said

“Yeah” me, Nick and Aaron said together

“Alright, well time to get locked down” Zak said excitedly

Everyone turned their cameras on and started recording.

“We have our exterior night vision camera set up and Bob is going to lock us in and you are going to let us out at seven in the morning right?”

Zak said pointing to the camera and putting a hand on Bob’s shoulder

“Yes sir, good luck you guys” Bob said while all of us walked into the news station

“I’m going to need more than luck Bob” I said sighing.

He chuckled and said “Candice you’ve got three men with you nothing will happen to you” he then shut and locked the door

“Well you heard it we our officially locked in the news station, now to review where we put the X cameras” Zak said while walking to a news desk and me Nick and Aaron followed.

“Our first camera is in the break room, that’s where my friend Candice and her co-worker saw a full bodied apparition, our second camera is in the..” Zak said but got cut off because my camera went out

“Hey Zak, um my camera just shut down and it had full battery in it” I said kind of nervous

“WHAT?!” he said took the camera to look at it and I heard Aaron say while taking out his earphones

“Damn, that hurt”

Zak looked at him and said “What happened?”

“Dude, my audio just went out”

“WHAT?!” me and Zak said together

“I’m serious, I had the camera on you guys and all of a sudden my audio died.”

Oh no, does that mean… I thought

“Zak is this thing draining everything so it can hurt us” I said while shaking slightly

“Candice, it’s probably just draining everything so it can show itself to us” Nick said trying to calm me down but deep down he knew it was going to hurt one of us if not all of us.

“So, you’re draining all of our batteries so you can fight us, well come do it right now, come scratch me!” Zak said and waited a few seconds and nothing happened, he then changed the batteries in my camera and Aaron’s audio and he started going over cameras again

“Alright, the second camera is in the weather center, that’s where people have heard voices and seen a mist, and the third camera is set up in the storage room, people have seen shadows and heard talking in there, so let’s get going” and with that we shut off the flashlights and began investigating.