TLOZ Chatroom

TLOZ Chatroom 2 pt. 1

Catching up : Link had a party, and it probably shamed even the Golden Goddesses themselves...

 

*btdubsimad00d has logged on*

*insaneprsnofdoom has logged on*

*sidebangsarehawt has logged on*

insaneprsnofdoom: why is it that shel-- kaikoura never logs on when shes supposed to...

btdubsimad00d: i dont know about you two, but that party last night was crazy weird...

insaneprsnofdoom: yeahhh.. i agree with that...

sidebangsarehawt: i didnt think it was that bad

both btdubsimad00d and insaneprsnofdoom: .....must we have a flashback.....

sidebangsarehawt: ...please no...

*FLASHBACK FROM LINK'S PARTY....*

(NOTE FOR READERS)**Kaikoura had gone all the way to Syrup the Witch's Hut to buy a bottle of "Insta-Zora Potion" for Rabia. She had also made sure to buy some "Insta-Hylian Ear Potion" for herself so they could blend in with the other attendees of the party.**

*NOW TO THE FLASHBACK*

*You see Link behind his house in the Kokiri Forest, and he is "stoned out of his mind" (as said by Rabia) on forest mushrooms. He is seen with a Deku Stick lit on fire, and is holding it right behind Skull Kid's "scarecrow-duck ass" (also said by Rabia). Right then, the Skull Kid f--**

sidebangsarehawt: OKAY OKAY WE DONT NEED TO FLASHBACK TO THAT...

*.....needless to say, Link is now homeless*

*usurpderpdeederp has logged on*

usurpderpdeederp: So, uh, Link, thanks for INVITING ME...

sidebangsarehawt: how did you find out!?

usurpderpdeederp: I can read what you guys were saying... even Shadow Link was invited!

sidebangsarehawt: oh trust me, he was definitely not invited... he just showed up

insaneprsnofdoom: shadow link is pretty awesome

sidebangsarehawt: no he most certainly is not!

insaneprsnofdoom: whatever, you hobo!!!

sidebangsarehawt: really? youre gonna go the hobo route?

insaneprsnofdoom: actually youre already on that route

sidebangsarehawt: teehee, i forgot to laugh

insaneprsnofdoom: no you didnt

sidebangsarehawt: HDFSJDFJDB!!!! >_<

btdubsimad00d: well link, maybe we can find you a new house in kakariko village

sidebangsarehawt: it wont be the same!!! :''''''[

insaneprsnofdoom: youre such a drama queen...

usurpderpdeederp: I hate to break it to you, Link, but maybe you shouldn't have been stupid and you'd still have your house

sidebangsarehawt: i was really high OKAY?

*shukaku132 has logged on*

insaneprsnofdoom: shelbyyy!

shukaku132: o_________o ...who

insaneprsnofdoom: uhh i mean kaikouraaaa!

shukaku132: hehe hi rabia :]] link, i think i might have found you the perfect home

sidebangsarehawt: really?!

shukaku132: yeah! it has a great view of lake hylia and everything!

sidebangsarehawt: nice man!!! can you get me a picture and the prince?

shukaku132: .....the prince? what prince? prince ralis?

sidebangsarehawt: sorry, still a little tired from that party.. i meant price..

shukaku132: suuuuure! hold on, ill show you!

sidebangsarehawt: okayyyyyy!! :DDDDD

* House! *

sidebangsarehawt: oh wow! is that right underwater?!

shukaku132: yeah!

sidebangsarehawt: oooh TWOOO bedrooms?! AND a FINISHED basement?! now that is fancy!!

shukaku132: yeah, i know!!!

sidebangsarehawt: what does that say in purple letters?

shukaku132: it says underwater stable for epona

sidebangsarehawt: OOOOH i like that! wow, thats amazing! how much is it?!

shukaku132: only 20,000 rupees!!!

sidebangsarehawt: ONLY?! HOLY FARORE, WHAT DO I LOOK LIKE, A BANK?!

shukaku132: just do this in the streets -- "hey, i saved hyrule a few times, so give me all your rupees"

sidebangsarehawt: something tells me id get shot in the head by an archer in ambush!

btdubsimad00d: we can find some way to get you this house if you really want it, link

usurpderpdeederp: I can pool some money in, since I have no use for it anymore.

insaneprsnofdoom: whoa whoa whoa, wait a friggen second... are you all STUPID?

shukaku132: no

insaneprsnofdoom: an UNDERWATER stable for a HORSE? it will drown, idiots!

btdubsimad00d: lawl

sidebangsarehawt: hehe silly little zora girl, king zora the xvi gave me the gift of a second zora tunic when i saved his people from extinction ; he gave me one for my noble steed and trusted friend epona

insaneprsnofdoom: ....wow, you have a lot of spare time...

sidebangsarehawt: epona deserves one too!!!!

btdubsimad00d: dudes, how is link going to be able to buy this house on his own? how much money do you have right now?

sidebangsarehawt: ........

btdubsimad00d: oh dear goddesses, please tell me you have at least 900...

sidebangsarehawt: ..........sure?

btdubsimad00d: liiiiink...

sidebangsarehawt: okay okay, all i have is two red rupees and four green rupees...

shukaku132: YOU ONLY HAVE 44 RUPEES?!

sidebangsarehawt: i had to spend a lot on the party, okay?!?!

btdubsimad00d: well, right now i only have 450 rupees, but i can pitch in half of that

shukaku132: i have 600 exactly and i can give you most of that

insaneprsnofdoom: i have 1,320 and you can have 44 out of that :pp

usurpderpdeederp: Well, my life savings was a measely 2,000, so you can take all of that..

sidebangsarehawt: wheres midna when i need her?! she probably has plenty of rupees!!!

shukaku132: well, you will have 2,769 rupees if i give you 500 of my own.. so..

sidebangsarehawt: ill have to find a way to make 17,231 rupees!!!!! T.T

btdubsimad00d: we can find a way, link!

sidebangsarehawt: GAHH I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO

insaneprsnofdoom: what if you just steal money from shadow link?

sidebangsarehawt: thats dishonest... even if he does deserve it!

btdubsimad00d: dont freak out when i say this... okay?

sidebangsarehawt: say what?

btdubsimad00d: i think its time... you got...

sidebangsarehawt: OH FARORE, PLEASE DONT MAKE HIM SAY WHAT I THINK HES GOING TO--

btdubsimad00d: a job!!!!!!!

sidebangsarehawt: O<O ---------
insaneprsnofdoom: what the hell is that face?

sidebangsarehawt: a shocked face with projectile tears!!!!

btdubsimad00d: its really not that bad, link..

sidebangsarehawt: oh says you! youve never had a job in your life!

btdubsimad00d: so!? i know people who have!

sidebangsarehawt: oh no... what if i have to work for the gerudos and they use me as target practice.... o_______o

btdubsimad00d: well find you a better job than that

sidebangsarehawt: what if i have to shine shoes in the castle market like that one kid?!

btdubsimad00d: the what kid?

sidebangsarehawt: OH DIN, IM GOING TO HAVE TO TRAVEL WITH THE HAPPY MASK SALESMAN AND SELL MASKS TO PEOPLE... I DONT WANT TO DO THAT ALL MY LIFE...

btdubsimad00d: dude, you only have to make 17,231 rupees to buy that house..

sidebangsarehawt: im going to die a working man...

insaneprsnofdoom: OH MY GOD YOU ARE SO DRAMATIC

sidebangsarehawt: oh my god?

insaneprsnofdoom: i mean oh dear whatever that chicks name is

sidebangsarehawt: O<O
shukaku132: she meant oh dear farore!!! she isnt disrespecting anyone, shes just very blunt!

sidebangsarehawt: TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT.TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

insaneprsnofdoom: ughh, you are 80x worse than i am...

sidebangsarehawt: WAIT!!!!!!!!! i know what i can do for a job!!!!!!!!

shukaku132: what?

sidebangsarehawt: ill be back! wish me luck!

*A FEW DAYS LATER*

sidebangsarehawt: hey guys! i got the job!!!!!!!

btdubsimad00d: do we dare ask what that job is?

sidebangsarehawt: i got a job as----

WHAT DID LINK GET A JOB AS?! DO WE REALLY EVEN WANT TO KNOW?! WELL TOO BAD BECAUSE WE'RE GONNA FIND OUT!!! NEXT TIME IN THIS TLOZ CHATROOM, AND HE MIGHT BE ABLE TO BUY HIS DREAM HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!
♠ ♠ ♠
There's some math in this one, but dont worry! Not too much! Enjoy!!! (Read rate.... comment!!!!!!!!)