TLOZ Chatroom

TLOZ Chatroom 24 pt 1

tloz chatroom 24 pt. 1

Catching up: Rabia was kidnapped by Ghirahim, Shadow and Vaati went on a frantic search for a spell to age the latter’s child, Link rarely logs on anymore, and there is still a possibility that Midna is keeping important secrets from Sheik....

*hotcakesbowwow has logged on*
*twilight_dwelleR has logged on*
*btdubsimad00d has logged on*
*hero_oftehworldz has logged on*
*WINDZ_BABEH has logged on*
hero_oftehworldz: MIDNAAAAAA<3 i miss you :[[[ are you still imprisoned?
twilight_dwelleR: yep. thankfully dejah and draco are letting me stay down in the guys dungeon -__-
hero_oftehworldz: why are you in the guys dungeon?
twilight_dwelleR: because i want to be there
hero_oftehworldz: who's in the dungeon with you?
twilight_dwelleR: …. why does it matter?
hero_oftehworldz: just wondering...
twilight_dwelleR: ......kay so anyway did you find a way to age your kid, vaati?
hero_oftehworldz: why are you avoiding the question?
twilight_dwelleR: stop. dont start.
hero_oftehworldz: start what? its just a question 3:<
twilight_dwelleR: yeah right. so anyway, did you find a spell or potion?
WINDZ_BABEH: yes, actually!! we did!! :D SO TAKE THAT, GANONDORF!!!
hotcakesbowwow: oh really? how old is your kid now?
WINDZ_BABEH: .........well.......
hotcakesbowwow: you didn’t say the spell right did you?
WINDZ_BABEH: I SAID IT RIGHT! I just…. didn’t draw the right symbols with the chalk……..
hotcakesbowwow: okay, so what happened to it then?
WINDZ_BABEH: well…. he…. hes very wise now……
hotcakesbowwow: ………..how many years did he age?
WINDZ_ BABEH: like……. ninety three……
hotcakesbowwow: wow, that’s bad. even for you.
WINDZ_BABEH: shut ittttttttttt im trying to find a way to fix it :[[
hotcakesbowwow: yeah I believe it.
WINDZ_BABEH: well you better!!
*TheImprisoned has logged on*
*FAABULOUZZ12 has logged on*
hotcakesbowwow: great. just great.
WINDZ_BABEH: ughhhhh what do you guys want?
TheImprisoned: hahahahahahahaha good one vaati, like we’d come here to talk to you. we’re hear to tell Ganon the great news…. –eEvillySmilesAndTapsFingersTogetherManiacally-
WINDZ_BABEH: :’[ that hurts deep, demise…
TheImprisoned: shut up.
hotcakesbowwow: yeah really, shut up. what are the “great news” you speak of? **here
TheImprisoned: whatever. well, a while ago Ghirahim and I swtiched wives, so now im with marin and hes with medli. you got me so far?
WINDZ_BABEH: DEMISE
TheImprisoned: im not clicking it, I don’t even want to see whatever it is. anyway –
hotcakesbowwow: vaati go away.
TheImprisoned: so anyway we switched wives. and, well, marin got pregnant. recently, I found out the gender of the baby. –eEvillySmilesAgain- and it’s a boy. mmmmmmmmmmmmwhahahahahaha
hotcakesbowwow: OKAY COME ON! youre lying!
TheImprisoned: I wouldn’t lie about this! its the truth!
hotcakesbowwow: wow this sucks…
WINDZ_BABEH: hehe that sentence reads as hotcakesbowwowwow
hotcakesbowwow: go away forever. please.
FAABULOUZZ12: oh ganny, don’t be such a sourpuss!
hotcakesbowwow: i hate you. i curse you and demise, along with his child, to another long and much needed imprisonment.
FAABULOUZZ12: whatever. by the way, your queen is a bitch.
WINDZ_BABEH: damn straight she is!!! and we love it!! –eSnap-
TheImprisoned: wow, youre more annoying than usual today. are you drunk again?
WINDZ_BABEH: meeeeean! no!!
hotcakesbowwow: ghirahim, tell me something i dont know.
TheImprisoned: well that’s all we wanted to say. oh, but I hear rabia is pregnant too? what are you going to name your daughter?
hotcakesbowwow: not sure. itll probably be up to her, not me. I honestly dont care.
WINDZ_BABEH: can I name her? :3
hotcakesbowwow: yeah, definitely.
WINDZ_BABEH: AWWWWWWW YEAAAAAAAAAAAA!
hotcakesbowwow: not really.
WINDZ_BABEH: aww whaaat!!!
TheImprisoned: well even when shes pregnant she puts up quite a fight. good choice, by the way.
hotcakesbowwow: thanks. and how do you know that……….
FAABULOUZZ12: mmmmmmmmmmehehehehe ;9
hotcakesbowwow: ……..okay?
TheImprisoned: away, slave! we’re leaving now!
FAABULOUZZ12: yes my king
*FAABULOUZZ12 has logged off*
*TheImprisoned has logged off*
btdubsimad00d: ganondorf, i hate to point out the obvious, but i think they took rabia…
hotcakesbowwow: wow i totally forgot she disappeared last night. hmmm weird…
twilight_dwelleR: is this going to lead to another journey?
btdubsimad00d: i don’t know… if she stays missing, then i guess so…
WINDZ_BABEH: you know, why is it that guys never go missing? or get kidnapped? i wanna see a dude get stolen!!!
hotcakesbowwow: i can have that arranged. are you volunteering? i’ll have you hidden somewhere so far away no one will ever find you. :)
WINDZ_BABEH: whoaaa i’ve never seen you use a smiley face before!!!!!!
hero_oftehworldz: okay, i still don’t understand this… why havent you answered my question yet midna? its been almost ten minutes….
twilight_dwelleR: shadow, come get me and bring me back to the palace of winds right now please.
hero_oftehworldz: okay!!!!!! :DDDDD im here!
twilight_dwelleR: thank you, lets log off now
hero_oftehworldz: okay :333333
*twilight_dwelleR has logged off*
*hero_oftehworldz has logged off*
btdubsimad00d: i feel bad for link… hes all alone now….
hotcakesbowwow: hes probably going to accidently blow himself up again. not that im complaining, im fine with it.
btdubsimad00d: ugh, no one who would help me get him out is online… is it just you and me?
WINDZ_BABEH: AHEMMMMMMMMMMM
btdubsimad00d: just you, me, and vaati?
hotcakesbowwow: yeah.
btdubsimad00d: okay… so we have to save rabia AND link? hmmm…
hotcakesbowwow: we?
WINDZ_BABEH: ughhhhhhh i miss my rabia :[
btdubsimad00d: i thought she was shadow link’s…?
WINDZ_BABEH: we cant share…? 3:
hotcakesbowwow: last thing i knew she wasn’t owned by anyone. so shut up.
WINDZ_BABEH: jerk.
hotcakesbowwow: good one.
btdubsimad00d: -eSigh- should i go looking for rabia soon then? by myself?
hotcakesbowwow: what time is it? eight?
btdubsimad00d: eight fifteen, yeah..
hotcakesbowwow: -eScratchesBeardInThought- yeah, probably.
btdubsimad00d: okay….
*insaneprsnofdoom has logged on*
btdubsimad00d: oh hi rabia!
hotcakesbowwow: oh hey, your internet connection came back. where did you go last night?
WINDZ_BABEH: she probably went outside to sleep with the leevers because they smell better than you do :]
hotcakesbowwow: good one vaati. youre so hilarious.
insaneprsnofdoom: OH, WHERE DID I GO? I WAS KNOCKED OUT BY GHIRAHIM, THEN STOLEN AND DRAGGED HALFWAY TO THE DEMON WORLD BEFORE I ESCAPED, THEN HAD TO WALK AAAAAAAAALL THE WAY BACK TO GERUDO VALLEY... WHICH I’M NOT EVEN HALFWAY THERE......
WINDZ_BABEH: whoa, there’s a demon world?!
hotcakesbowwow: he what?! he already stole one of my wives, hes not getting away with stealing another!
insaneprsnofdoom: NO SHIT THATS WHY I ESCAPED. AND THANK YOU FOR CARING ABOUT MY WELLBEING AND THE WELLBEING OF YOUR UNBORN CHILD....
hotcakesbowwow: where are you?
insaneprsnofdoom: I DONT KNOW ALL I SEE IS HUGE TREES......
hotcakesbowwow: hmmm okay.... are you near any shadows?
insaneprsnofdoom: I’M LAYING NEXT TO A POND THING BY A GIANT TREE.....
hotcakesbowwow: ......okay.....but are you near any shadows?
insaneprsnofdoom: I DONT FUCKING KNOW GANONDORF, WHY DONT YOU JUST COME FIND ME INSTEAD OF BEING A LAZY ASSHOLE?!
hotcakesbowwow: reow, calm down.. just tell me if youre near any shadows
insaneprsnofdoom: I....DONT.....KNOW.......
hotcakesbowwow: how do you not know? look around.
insaneprsnofdoom: im on the verge of killing you right now...
hotcakesbowwow: well if you cant make it back to the castle how will you be able to kill me?
insaneprsnofdoom: yep, im going to kill you....
hotcakesbowwow: so are there any shadows near you?
insaneprsnofdoom: VAATI COME SAVE ME
hotcakesbowwow: hey, you move and i’ll crush you, bug.
insaneprsnofdoom: oh, so i’m a BUG now?
hotcakesbowwow: no, not you, vaati.
insaneprsnofdoom: oh suuuuuuuuure, i bet thats who you were talking about. vaati, come save me right now.
WINDZ_BABEH: s--
hotcakesbowwow: vaati, you have a child to watch -- go watch it.
WINDZ_BABEH: heyyyy, he’s not an “it” :[[
hotcakesbowwow: no, it is.
insaneprsnofdoom: vaaaaaaaaaaTIIIIIII!!!!!
WINDZ_BABEH: dont worry rabia, help is on the way!
hotcakesbowwow: i told you to stay where you are!
WINDZ_BABEH: i am staying where i am!
hotcakesbowwow: that includes shadow..
WINDZ_BABEH: shadow isnt moving either!
insaneprsnofdoom: OKAY SHUT UP, SOMEONE JUST HELP ME
WINDZ_BABEH: but ganondorf will hurt meee, mehrrr :[
*hero_oftehworldz has logged on*
insaneprsnofdoom: someone useful come save me!!!
hero_oftehworldz: i’ll save you! :D
insaneprsnofdoom: THANK YOU!
hero_oftehworldz: no problem! im going to locate you using a tracking spell, hold on...
insaneprsnofdoom: those exist?
hero_oftehworldz: well duh! its one of the most basic of all spells! anyone with magical abilities would be able to do it
insaneprsnofdoom: SERIOUSLY...
hotcakesbowwow: oh yeah, forgot about that.
insaneprsnofdoom: I SHOULD--........-eBreathesInDeeply- just come get me, shadow...
hero_oftehworldz: okeyy, i see where you are and im on my way :]]]
insaneprsnofdoom: okay--whoaa... that was fast
WINDZ_BABEH: he gets that a lot! :D
hotcakesbowwow: i bet he does.
hero_oftehworldz: really ganondorf >.> come with me rabia
insaneprsnofdoom: i really have no other choice, so sure
hero_oftehworldz: oh, you can stay with us as long as you need to rabia :3
hotcakesbowwow: uh no, shes coming back here. bring her back right now fool.
hero_oftehworldz: ..ehhhhhh.... no :p
hotcakesbowwow: im not kidding, shadow.
hero_oftehworldz: dont you think this should be RABIA’S decision?
insaneprsnofdoom: YEAH, REALLY!!! im choosing to stay with vaati and shadow -ePout-
WINDZ_BABEH: YYYYYYYYYYAYYYYYYYYYYYYY SLEEPOVERRRRRR!!!! :DDDDD i’ll get the easymac....
hotcakesbowwow: rabia, youre going to be taken as a second wife, trust me. i know how vaati is with women.
WINDZ_BABEH: me?! more like you!!!
hotcakesbowwow: you dont know what he’s really like, rabia. he cant control himself around ladies.
WINDZ_BABEH: yes i can!!!!!! shut up!!!!
hotcakesbowwow: did you know that he stole zelda for a bride?
hero_oftehworldz: its true, she was twelve
WINDZ_BABEH: shadow!!!!!!!! it wasnt even this zelda!!!
hotcakesbowwow: he still stole a zelda. and held her against her will. and probably raped her.
WINDZ_BABEH: i did not!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hotcakesbowwow: no, you did. we all know you did.
hero_oftehworldz: well, i kind of remember this one time--
WINDZ_BABEH: that wasnt rape!!! and nothing even happened!!! shadow, youre not helping!!
insaneprsnofdoom: ......well STILL! if that zelda was anything like THIS zelda, she was probably a lost cause by that time anyway. therefore, IM STILL STAYING.
hotcakesbowwow: rabia, please.
WINDZ_BABEH: shes staying with me and thats final, beeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiitch! dont kill me.
hotcakesbowwow: fine, have it your way. when he violates you and forces you to be his second bride, dont come crying to me.
insaneprsnofdoom: k.
hero_oftehworldz: oooooooh, you’ve gotten her good and livid now.... xD
hotcakesbowwow: shut up, shadow link.
hero_oftehworldz: yayyyyyy, rabia is staying with ussss<3
hotcakesbowwow: good, maybe i’ll get some good sleep for once without being woken up by your insipid flute playing.
insaneprsnofdoom: …………
WINDZ_BABEH: -eGasp- don’t listen to him! you play flute really really REEEALLY well! its beautiful! hes just being a meaner because youre staying with us!
insaneprsnofdoom: whatever ganondorf, im staying here for even longer now
hotcakesbowwow: good.

IS IT GOOD???? READ PART TWOOOOOOOOOOOO
♠ ♠ ♠
enjoyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy