Status: WIP

When Boy Meets Boy

Let's meet the family!

Spencer and I laid next to each other in my bed, not kissing, just laying there. Both of us laying on our sides, facing each other. Spencer's arms were wrapped around his midsection, while my right arm propped up my head as my left softly caressed his cheek. His eyes were closed, slightly, he leaned into the touch.

"It's getting late," I murmured. He mumbled something in coherent, shuffling closer to me. I let out a small chuckle, running my fingers through his messy, brown hair. I found myself being shocked at how comfortable I've become with Spencer in just a few, short hours. Amazing. He buried his head into the crook of my neck. I suppressed a small shiver when I felt his breath ghost over my warm skin. "Come on, your mom is bound to be wondering where you are." I felt his body tense slightly. For a moment, he was silent, the only sound was our shallow breathing filling the room.

"She won't care, don't worry."

"Spencer…" I said, playful warning within my voice.

"What?' He asked, feigning innocence. I gave him a pointed look, but he just turned away, burring his head back into my chest. I readjust myself so I'm laying on my side, my face just inches away from his face. He has yet to open his eyes, so, I just lay there and wait, softly caressing his cheek. After a few moments of silence, he finally spoke,

"She won't remember, I could come home next week and it'd make no difference." He said sadly, not bothering to open his eyes.

"What do you mean?" He sighed, finally opening his eyes.

"She has…problems."

"What kind of problems?"

"I really don't want to talk about this." He said brokenly.

"Okay, no worries. You don't have to tell me any more, just remember I'm here for you, okay?" I whispered, placing a soft kiss upon his forehead, I felt him nod against my lips. I proceeded to lower my lips down to his cheeks, placing a soft kiss on his right, then his left one. I kissed his nose, then each of his eyes lids, satisfied when I heard his breath hitch, I finally proceeded down to his warm, awaiting lips. Instantly, he responded. The kiss started out soft and slow but quickly escalated. I place one hand on his hip, while using my other to thread my fingers through his hair. He gripped my hips slightly, pulling me closer. I swipe my tongue against his bottom lip, satisfied with the moan released from his sinful mouth. He opens his mouth, allowing my tongue to invade his mouth. I explored his mouth with my tongue, loving the breathy moans that were being emitted from his throat. Gently, I rolled him onto his back, breaking the kiss. I used one hand to hold me above him, the other still running through his hair, massaging his scalp slightly. We just stay like that for a moment, staring into each other's eyes. I rest my forehead upon his,

"You're so beautiful," I whispered.

"Not as beautiful as you," he mumbled, adverting his eyes.

"You're right," I whispered. He looked up, meeting my eyes. "You're 10 times more beautiful than I am-than I could ever be." I didn't leave any room for argument, effectively shutting him up by capturing his lips in a heated kiss. He let out a strangled moan, which gave me the opportunity to slip my tongue back into his mouth, loving the feel of his tongue brushing up against mine. All of sudden, I heard a car pull up in front of the house. Reluctantly, I parted our lips but made no effort to move.

"My mom's home." I said solemnly, not making a move to get up. I didn't want to get up, not just yet. He didn't say anything, just nodded silently. Faintly, I heard the front door open and close, "Wanna meet her?" I asked apprehensively. I felt him tense beneath me, "Y-you don't have to! I mean, um, you don't have to. I-I just thought that-" I cut myself off, not sure what I meant.

"Wait..." He said, looking deeply into my eyes. "What am I meeting her as?"

"Uh...as Spencer?"

"Derek..." he said, giving me a pointed look. I sighed in defeat.

"Look, I'm not ready for that...not yet, at least. But, I still want you to meet her, even if it's just as my friend. He just stared at me for a few moment, looking deep in thought.

"Okay." he said softly.

"Okay?"

"Okay, I'd love to meet her." He said, a sweet smile light up his face.

"Alright, lets get to it, shall we?" I said, getting off of the bed, sticking out my hand for him to take. He took a hold of my hand, giving me a sweet smile. I lead him downstairs, not letting go of his hand 'till we were at the last step.

"Hey mama," I said, walking into the kitchen to see her cooking diner.

"Oh! Hello, dear," she exclaimed, walking over to kiss me on the cheek. "And who do we have here?" She said, looking towards Spencer.

"Oh, this is Spencer Reid, a friend from school. Spencer, this is my mom."

"N-Nice to meet you, ma'am." Spencer said, nervously extending his hand.

"Oh hush boy, you can call me Fran." She said sweetly, embracing Spencer in a hug, which he excepted awkwardly. After she released him, he was bight red and looking down at his shoes. "Will you being staying for dinner, honey?" Subtly, he looked to me with questioning eyes, I responded with a shrug, giving him the signal that it was up to him.

"Yes ma'-Fran. That'd be lovely, thank you." He said sincerely. My mom was about to respond when the door busted open.

"We're home!" Sarah said, as she and Desirée, my sisters, walked in. "Oh! Hello there!" She said, directing her attention to Spencer as she walked into the kitchen. Both of them walked over to mom and gave her a kiss on the cheek and then looked back at Spencer and I. "And who is this?" Spencer looked like a dear caught in headlights, his face flushing the slightest bit.

"U-Um, hello. I'm Spencer, Spencer Reid." He stuttered, extending his hand. For a few seconds they were silent, Desirée was the first to speak.

"Wow, Derek, so Penny isn't your only friend!" She said cheekily, crudely winking in my direction.

"And that ends this conversation. Mom, Spencer and I will be upstairs please call us for dinner." I turned to Desirée, "Desirée, fuck you." I said sweetly, I grabbed onto Spencer's hand, pulling him upstairs quickly before my mom could yell at me for cursing and Desirée could hit me.

"DEREK MORGAN LANGU-" I didn't hear the rest as I quickly shut my door. Spencer and I stood there in silence for a few moments, fingers still interlocked, before we busted into laughter. A few minutes later, we finally calmed down enough to talk.

"Um, wow?" He said breathlessly.

"Well, that's the family." I said, pulling him closer, wrapping my arms around his slim waist.

"They seem nice…" He said, wrapping his arms around my neck.

"That's what they want you to think. Well, that's what my sisters want you to think."

"Oh really?" He mused.

"Oh yeah, there's a whole other side to 'em. An evil side who used to like to steal my toy cars!"

"Aren't you a little old to be holding a grudge?"

"Hey! They were awesome toy cars, thank you very much!" I said, trying my best to keep a straight face.