Status: Editing/Active.

I Work for the Joker and I'm Dating Bruce Wayne

Slumber Party.

Anna’s POV
Bruce had told me his plan, and I started freaking out! “How can you even begin to think this is the right thing to do!?” “Anna, you don’t know what it’s like knowing people are dying everyday because of you. You’ve never heard this city cry, all because of you.”
“Bruce, are you forgetting I work for the man torturing this city?” he led me inside the building. “But you’re not the reason he’s killing people” we stepped in the elevator. “Bruce, please, don’t do this. You may not believe it, but Gotham needs you! I need you.” “I don’t want to talk about this anymore” he told me as we stepped out of the elevator. “But Bruce-” Alfred greeted us at the door.

“Anna! I said no!” Bruce screamed at me. “I’m going to bed.” “Uh Master Wayne.” “What Alfred?” “You have a house guest.” “What?!” Bruce and I asked at the same time. Somebody cleared their throat next to us. “Rachel?” Bruce asked. “What’s she doing here?” I asked Alfred.

“Harvey called. He said the Joker is after me.” Smartest thing Jack’s ever done, I thought with a smirk on my face. “Harvey and I both thought it’d be safest if I stay here.” “Of course you can stay here!” Bruce told her. What?! “Thank you Bruce” she touched his elbow. “Uh, hello! Girlfriend in the room!” “Oh sorry. Is it okay if I stay here Anna?” she asked me; I scoffed.

“No” Bruce glared at me. “Anna, the madman of Gotham is after her. Surely you have some pity on her.” “Nope. None” I turned on my heel and walked to the bedroom. Bruce came in shortly after me. “What is wrong with you?! W-what the hell are you doing?!” he asked when he saw me packing. “If she’s staying here, then I’m going to stay with Jack.” “What?! Anna, you can’t do that!” “And why not?” “Because it’s dangerous!” “Bruce, I’m a big girl. I can take care of myself. Besides, I’ve lived with Jack and the other clowns before. I can handle them” I finished packing and headed to the front door.

“Call me when she leaves” I said to Bruce. I picked up Mischief, glared at Rachel, and left the penthouse. In the cab, I listened to my iPod, and hummed to myself. The driver stopped, took my money, and left no questions asked. When I got to the door, it was already open.

“Anna? What are you doing here?” asked Mike. Box was with him. “Where’s Joker?” “His room. But he’s in a bad mood and doesn’t want to talk to anyone.” “I don’t care” I said walking to the stairs. In Jack’s room, he was on his bed, sitting still for once. “Hey” I said bringing my goods in.

“What are you doing here?” “We’re gonna have a slumber party” he laughed. “Fight with the billionaire boyfriend?” “Eh. Some skank is staying with him.” “Ah. Trouble in paradise I see.” “Whatever” I set Mischief down and she headed for Jack’s lap. I sat down next to him on the bed. “Remember when I came back to the base with her?” “How could I not? Teeth tried to eat her and you started crying.” “I couldn’t help it! She was just a baby. An adorable baby” I stroked her soft fur. “She was a stray” he pointed out.

“A cute stray! I remember I made you feed her. You looked so innocent holding her! It was so cute!” “Yeah. The guys still haven’t forgot about that” I smiled at our memories. Jack and I stayed up till 5 in the morning, telling stories about all of our years together. “Goodnight Jack” I whispered cuddling up to him. “Night Annabell.”
♠ ♠ ♠
So. Short! :/