Status: Editing/Active.

I Work for the Joker and I'm Dating Bruce Wayne

Joker Always Would.

Random POV
Harvey Dent appeared to be passed out, tied to a chair. Rachel’s voice came out of what looked to be an answering machine. “Hello? Can anybody hear me? Hello?!” Harvey woke up and looked all around him. He tried getting loose. “Rachel?” “Harvey! Oh, Harvey! Thank God!” Rachel was also tied to a chair.

“Are you okay?” she asked. “I’m alright. I’m in a warehouse. They’ve got me wired to these…oil drums.” “I am too.”

Anna’s POV
After Jack and I kissed, he put my mask back on me. He said he didn’t want me getting caught. They sent in someone to watch us. Jack was sitting on the floor, leaning against the wall, his long legs stretched out in front of him. I was sitting next to him.

We didn’t say anything for awhile, I just held his hand. “I want my phone call. I-I want it. I want my phone call” he told the man guarding the door. The guy looked over at us. “That’s nice” Jack licked his lips. “How many of your friends have I killed?” the guy took a deep breath and smiled.

“I’m a 20 year man. And I know the difference between punks who need a little lesson in manners and the freaks like you would just enjoy it” Jack nodded. “And you killed 6 of my friends” Jack mouthed the word 6 back to the guy then he looked at me and did the same. He seemed happy.

Random POV
Back outside the interrogation room, the fat man was still holding onto the bars. “Please, my insides hurt” he said to a cop passing by. “I don’t really care. Back away.” “The boss said he’d make the voices go away” he started shaking. “He said he’d go inside and replace them with bright lights. Like Christmas” he gave a little laugh. “You’re out of your mind, pal. Back off” the fat man slipped back from the bars and fell to the ground.

“Clear away the holding tank” the cop said. “Come on. Get the door open” a couple cops stepped inside. “You guys back off” the cop told the other people in the cell.

Random POV
“Listen, we don’t have a lot time” Rachel said. “They told me that only one of us was going to make it. And that they were gonna let our friends choose” on the other side, Harvey closed his eyes. “Okay, Rachel. It’s gonna be fine. It’s gonna be alright. They’re coming for you.” “Listen to me, I’ll help you. Just talk me through what’s going on with you. Can you find something, anything sharp?” Harvey moved around in his chair. “I’m trying” Rachel heard the sounds of Harvey’s chair. “W-what’s-Harvey?” Harvey hit one of the oil drums and fell over in his chair.

“Harvey, what’s happening?” gasoline started spilling out. It ran down Harvey’s face. He tried not getting it in his mouth. But it was all over his skin.

Anna’s POV
Jack started talking to the guy again. “Do you wanna know why I use a knife?” the guy looked like he was getting pissed. “Guns are too quick. You can’t savor all of the…little emotions” he smiled. “Ya see, in their last moments, people show you who they really are. So in a way, I knew your friends better than you ever did“ he paused. “Would you like to know which of them are cowards?” the guy smiled and took off his jacket.

Random POV
The cops lifted the fat mans shirt up and saw something unusual. There was a long fresh scar. It kind of squiggled. Then up above there was a square object. “What’s that?” one cop asked.

Another cop who had on gloves, ran his hands over his stomach. “He’s got some kind of…contusion.”

Anna’s POV
He started walking towards us as he rolled up his sleeves. “I know you’re gonna enjoy this” Jack popped his neck. “I’m gonna have to enjoy it even more” he lunged for Jack. I don’t know how he did it, but Jack emerged out of the interrogation room, holding a knife to the guys throat. I followed at a good distance.

Everyone started freaking out when they saw us. Guns were pointed and I could barely hear what they were saying. One guy asked Jack what he wanted. “I just my phone call” the cops looked at each other. I could see the questions written on their faces.

One stood out more than the others; Is he serious? Joker forced the knife on his neck harder. “Alright” a scared cop said. Jack held out his free hand. The scared cop tossed him a cell phone.

Jack caught it and started dialing the number. The hostage made some noises. “Shh shh” Joker told him.

Random POV
A cop ran his hands over the fat mans stomach. Suddenly, the square object in his stomach lit up. Then it started ringing. “Is that…a phone?” one cop asked. Then most of the station blew up.

Anna’s POV
As papers and stuff blew everywhere, Jack and I stood unharmed. We smiled at each other.

Bruce’s POV
I arrived at the warehouse Harvey was in. At some point I decided to change my mind about which one I was saving. I ran inside and could hear voices. “Harvey, just incase I wanna tell you something, okay? “Don’t think like that Rachel. They’re coming for you.” “I know they are but I don’t want them to. I don’t wanna live without you and I do have an answer for you. And my answer is yes” Rachel told Harvey. I opened some doors and found Harvey tied to a chair surrounded by oil drums.

He saw me and said “no! No! Not me! Why are you coming for me?!” I grabbed Harvey and drug him out as he screamed Rachel’s name over and over.

Random POV
“Harvey” she said over the machine. “Okay, Harvey, it’s okay. It’s alright. Listen, some-” then the place exploded. Gordon and the cops were there. Gordon tried running for the building, but a cop stopped him.

Bruce’s POV
As I took Harvey outside, he was still screaming Rachel’s name. The building started blowing up and I dropped Harvey. Half of his face caught on fire.

Anna’s POV
Jack and I walked through the dark police station to the holding cells. Jack jiggled the keys in front of Lou’s cell. “Hello there” Jack greeted him. Lou looked scared.

Random POV
“Back at the MCU, Joker’s gone” a cop told Gordon. “With Lou?” Gordon asked, but already knew the answer. “The Joker wanted to be caught. He wanted me to lock him up in the MCU” he quickly walked away.

Anna’s POV
Jack and I stole a cop car and had Lou driving us. I was sitting quietly as Jack hung his head out the window and shook it around. We were free. We were going back out there. Joker would go back to ruling his streets and I’d be supportive and happy for him.

But what about Bruce? the voice was back. I didn’t care. Joker was better than Bruce. Bruce may have been the richest man in Gotham, but he didn’t rule Gotham. Joker did. And he always would.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry this is late. I've been having some drama in my life and just kinda forgot when I was supposed to update and junk. Anyways, thank you to all my readers, subscribers, and commenters. :) I know I don't reply to my commenters like I should and I'm sorry. Just know that I do read your comments and I love them. :) My birthday is in 5 days! :D