Status: Editing/Active.

I Work for the Joker and I'm Dating Bruce Wayne

Joker And His Crazy Meetings!

Anna’s POV
After opening the door, I was surprised to see Joker well…Jokerless. His hair wasn’t its usual oily green, but clean and blonde, he still had the curls, and he didn’t have as much make up on. He just had some to cover his scars. He looked like the man he was before he became the Joker. “Whoa” I said as he stepped into my apartment.

“Where’s your…costume?” he had on a regular pair of jeans and a purple shirt. “I’ll change in the car. You ready to go?” I nodded and followed him out the door. As we walked past James, he gave me a questioning look. I choose to ignore him and slid on my sunglasses. “You’re driving” Joker said tossing me the keys.

He got into a silver Honda; I shrugged and got in with him. As he put on his make up and changed his clothes, he instructed me where to go. “Where are the other guys?” I asked when we arrived. “Somewhere” he answered after applying his fake smile. “Here” he handed me a gun and I tucked it into my studded belt.

We got in easily, but stopped in front of a room when we heard voices; he held his finger against his lips. After the mob bosses talked for a bit, he nodded his head and strolled in, me following close behind. “Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha oh he ha he ha” he walked up to the table the mob bosses were sitting at. “And I thought my jokes were bad.” “Give me one reason why I shouldn’t have my boy here pull your head off” a big black dude said. The Joker was calm.

He was still standing at the head of the table. “How bout a magic trick?” he stuck a pencil in the table. “I’m gonna make this pencil disappear” one of the black dudes stood up. I secretly placed my hand on the gun. When the dude reached Joker, he grabbed the back of his neck and smashed his forehead on the table, making the pencil go into his forehead.

The guy fell to the ground, either dead or knocked out. “Tada!” he sat down, making me sit next to him. “It’s…ah, it’s gone” he looked at all the mob bosses. “Oh and by the way. The suit wasn’t cheap. You oughta know you bought it” the first big black dude stood up. “Sit. I want to hear proposition” a man with an accent said.

“Let’s wind the clocks back a year. These cops and lawyers wouldn’t dare cross any of you. Uh…I mean what happed? Did your balls drop off? Hmm…”I couldn’t help but giggle a bit. They all looked at me. “What? It was funny!” the Joker continued. “Ya see a guy like me-” “A freak” the black dude interrupted. “A guy like me…look, listen, I know why you have your little” he cleared his throat.

“Group therapy sessions in broad day light. I know you you’re afraid to go out at night…The Batman. See Batman has shown Gotham your true colors unfortunately. Dent, he’s just the beginning, and as for the televisions so called plain” he pointed at the T.V.
“Batman has no jurisdictions. He’ll find him and make him squeal. I know the squealers when I see them and,…” he trailed off as he pointed at the T.V. “What do you propose we do?” the accented man asked. “It’s simple. We uh kill the Batman” my head shot up at the mention of killing and Batman in the same sentence. I didn’t want Batman to die!

Everyone laughed at the Joker’s insane plan. “If it’s so simple, why haven’t you done it already?” “If you’re good at something never do it for free.” “How much you want?” “Uh…half” they laughed again. “You’re crazy.” “I’m not. I’m not” he repeated putting emphasis on the t. “If we don’t deal with this now, soon little uh Gamble here” he pointed at the first black dude. “Won’t be able to get a nickel for his grandma” Gamble slammed his hand on the table.

“Enough with the clown!” and stood up. Joker and I stood up also. He opened his coat to reveal tons of grenades, and stuff that would make the whole place go BOOM!, along with the string around his finger. I pulled out my gun, aiming at all of them. “Let’s not blow this out of proportion” they all stood up as he tugged on the string a bit.

“You think you can steal from us and just walk away?” Gamble asked. “Yeah” Joker said, not missing a beat. “I’m putting the word out. 5 hundred grand for this clown dead. A million alive so I can teach him some manners” Joker’s eyes shifted. He licked his lips. “Alright. So listen, why don’t you give me a call when you wanna start taking things a little more seriously?” he dug around in his pockets.

“Here’s my card” he showed them it then placed it on the table. He tugged on the string some more as he backed away. He walked backwards and kicked the door open. Right before I left, I stuck my tongue out at them. Joker and I went back to the car and as I drove, he was fidgeting and talking to himself. That’s what crazy meetings with Joker will do to you, I thought.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm happy this story is going well. :)