Justin and Selena

At a party

"Um, hey, Selena." Justin said looking down

"Hey Justin, great party. I love your house ." Selena said, smiling at Justin

"Oh thanks, if you think this is cool, you should go see my room." Justin said knowing that he was hitting on her.

"Justin, did you just ask me to go to your room? " Selena smiled a little

"Um... I think so... If that's okay, i'll like for you to see it ."

"Okay ."Selena said and knowing that her and Justin were going to end up doing something.

Maybe eachother..

The two of them went up stairs to Justin's room, and Justin closed the door behind him. Selena looked up and smiled Justin locked the door and looked at Selena up and down before he moved closer to her.

"So ,Justin... do you want to make out?" Selena asked

Justin eyes opened , "YES I REALLY DO! "

After a few minutes of kissing, Selena said, "Take off your clothes "

Justin took his clothes off and so did Selena they did something that they thought never would happen and it seemed like Selena been acting diffident every since then

Justin had thought about it and seen Selena with a diffident guy and not just talking but hugging and kissing!WTF was she thinking!

She know that Justin is her boyfriend and will do any thing to not hurt her. but she had just hurt him badly. She seen his eye and stop kissing the guy and acted like he made her kiss him. But Justin was mad and he walked by her, so that she would know that Justin saw her.

She was worried that he will never forgive her.
♠ ♠ ♠
thank you for the people that are reading my story and if you dont like it thenn do read it thank u
(.) (.)
_)
____