Status: Won't be updated ever again. No matter how much you want it.

I Never Knew Posters Could Talk

Knocking Back the Maker's Mark

“Come on baby, you know you want it,” my boyfriend Riley slurred pushing me against his closet door. He was drunk beyond belief and I hated it. His breath was a foul mixture of Jack Daniel’s and Maker’s Mark. I absolutely loved Riley just not when he was drunk. We had been dating since we were in eighth grade and loved every minute of it. That was until he started to get drunk and hit me.

“Lonna darling come on,” he spoke slipping one of his hands up my shirt. I pushed him back and he fell on his backside. “What was that for? You bitch!” He stood and walked over to me in zigzags. His cold hand collided with my face in the form of a hard slap. My head flew left as I hissed out in pain.

A fierce punch went to stomach and I crumpled to the ground. “Riley, please stop,” I pleaded. I received no answer but, a swift kick in the ribs. Tears blurred my vision soon enough. I felt myself being lifted by my hair.

“Now are you going to be a good little girlfriend and make me happy or are you just going to be useless to me?”

That hit a spot with me. For the past three years and, soon to be four, I thought was something to Riley. “Riley,” I sobbed, “please we’ve talked about this before. I’m just not ready.”

“Bullshit.” He threw me onto his bed and climbed on top of me. He began kissing my neck and lifting my shirt. I pushed his hands down but it was of no use. My shirt was soon off and Riley began holding my arms down.

“Riley! Stop it! Please!” I continued yelling at him to stop his actions.

“Don’t worry babe, it’ll get better soon.” His lips covered mine and he forced his tongue down my throat.

I began kicking and thrashing my body about to shake him off of me. To my great luck he was off balance he rolled off of me. I stood up quickly and pulled my shirt down. I rushed to my bag and jacket.

“Don’t go yet love.” Riley pounced onto my back causing me to fall to the ground.

“Riley! I said no!” I threw my body right sending Riley flying. I stood up quickly and ran out of his house into the cold. I took one look back at his house to see Riley looking out his window. His eyes locked onto me.

“Fine, be that way Lonna! You and I are over!” He threw his fist out shaking it violently. I ran at a quick pace afterwards. I lost my first and only boyfriend. My world was gone. I knew no other life than the one where Riley was mine and I was his. Large tears poured out from my eyes and my breathing became ragged. All I wanted was to make him happy, to make Riley happy.

I crashed into my front door and forced it open. I fell onto my living room floor and crawled inside. When I was in far enough I shut the door with my legs. I stayed on the floor for a while and then picked my damaged self up from the ground. I stumbled up my steps and into my room. After closing the door I fell upon my bed letting the pain sink in. Silent tears fell from my eyes as I looked into the faces of my The Black Parade poster. “I loved him so much…”

My eyes became heavy as I drifted into sub consciousness. Before I fully slipped in though I swore I heard Ray say from my ceiling, “Don’t worry, it will be okay.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello everyone! This is the first chapter that has been redone for INK. I hope you all are willing to journey onto this rollarcoaster ride once again. This time around it will definitely be better. Comment if you want to or not.

Love and Doodles,

Tara