Status: NEW/ COMMENTS/ SUBSCRIBE <333

Bulletproof Heart

not going to be the last time

Mikey lead me up the stairs he was still holding my hand. My heart was pounding agents my chest. Just as we reached the top he crashed his lips to mine again. We found and empty room and soon started to take each other’s clothes off.

He laid me down on the bed and hovered over me. He leaned down kissing my bear chest. His hands running down my sides making me shiver with his touch. I let a moan pass my lips.

He slowly trusted into me; making me moan eve more. "Everything ok baby" he whispered to me. I nodded and he started to move again.

Mikey’s trust’s started to get faster as I moaned every time he hit that spot it felt amazing. His hands over my body, his lips kissing that on spot on my neck; his hand massaged my breasts as our hips collided with each other’s my back arching once again as he made me feel good.

We both reached our climax and both screamed each other’s name, I’m surprised no one downstairs heard us. Even though the loud music of the party we were both loud.

--------------------------------------------

When we were done I quickly got dressed. I felt guilt pour through me; I don't think I could face Gerard after this. I was soon dressed and found my shoes. "Why don't you stay" Mikey asked me. I turned round to look at him.

"Gerard will be wondering where I am and I feel guilty that I cheated on him with his brother" I said.

I started too walked towards the door but soon felt arms wrap around my waist.

"You and I both know this is not going to be the last time" mikey whispered in my ear. I bit my bottom and un wrapped his hands from around my waist. I opened the door and looked back "I love Geared Mikey" I replied and not looking back at him as I made my way down stairs.

But who was I kidding; I enjoyed the sex with Mikey and let me tell you it was amazing. But I'm in love with Gerard I can't tell him what had just happened he'd be well let's just say it won't be pretty.

I sighed as I reached the last step I found Gerard on the sofa with Frankie and Ray; he looked happy smiling and laughing with his friends. I didn't want to ruin that and I wasn't going to.

I walked over to where Gerard was and sat down on his lap. I pressed my lips to his and kissed him passionately. Yeah ok I'm guilty but what else could do? Come out and say it to him? No it would break his heart.

I pulled away after a good fifteen minutes. Gee smiled at me, "what was that for baby" he asked. I buried my face in his neck a d whispered "I just missed you" I said. Ok it wasn't a complete lie I had missed him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys i know I think this chapter probable sucks...please tell me what you think. Please Comment and subscribe