Status: NEW/ COMMENTS/ SUBSCRIBE <333

Bulletproof Heart

can't stop thinking about you.

I was sat watching the TV; Mya and Gerard where out at the movies. Ever since I and Mya had that one night thing I haven’t been able to stop thinking about her. It was like she was on my mind 24/7. It was like I couldn’t get enough of her, but I did feel a bit guilty because she was my brothers girlfriend after all. And I wouldn’t do anything to hurt Gerard in any shape or form. But I just couldn’t help myself.

That night at the party it was like I was seeing Mya for the first time. I made my way into the kitchen and put the coffee machine on and just then Ray and Frankie came in, laughing. I sighed and walked back into the living room with my mug of coffee; and sitting back down on the sofa.

-----------------------------------

Later that night Mya and Gerard came home, Mya looked absolutely gorgeous it made me want her even more. She saw me looking at her and I turned to look back at the TV. She came and sat next to me. “Hey Mikes” she said.

Since when did she call me mikes only gee calls me that. Oh well I don’t care. “Hey beautiful” I said a small smirk on my lips. I saw her blush a little and that’s when I decided to move closer to her and wrap my arm around her waist, and pulling her closer to me.

I leaned in but before I did I made sure no one was in the room. It was empty except for me and Mya, so I leaned and pressed my lips to her, they moved in sync and I ran my tongue along the bottom of her lip. She opened and let me in; I explored all of her mouth she tasted like sweet popcorn and coffee.

Mya moaned into my mouth and that sent shivers all over me, I couldn’t help it she was just simply amazing. I pulled away and smiled “I can’t stop thinking about you” I said to her. She blushed again and soon enough Gerard and ray and Frankie came in with drinks. I just more in love with her than anything I can’t explain it.
♠ ♠ ♠
hey guys i know its short but i needed this in here so you could get some of mikey's p.o.v heheh comment tell me what you think and subscribe :D i need some love xxx

OH YAH TAY JARDINE IS HOT