Status: NEW/ COMMENTS/ SUBSCRIBE <333

Bulletproof Heart

I just lied to my own brother .

MYA'S P.O.V

I came home and as soon as I sat next to mikey we kissed, it was amazing sure; but I don’t know what has gotten into me. I’m so confused, I have feelings for Gerard have done for two years, but now I’m starting get some for mikey. Oh God Help Me. I was sat on my bed in mine and Gerard’s room.

I felt tears rolling down my cheeks, I knew what I was doing was completely wrong but I just couldn’t help it. Is it possible to fall for two people at the same time? Just as I thought Gee came in with just a towel wrapped round his waist hanging dangerously low on his hips too. I bit m bottom lip trying not to have him then and there.

He sat next to me and kissed me on the cheek, “what was that for babe” I asked. He smiled and pulled out a rose from behind him, my eyes opened wide. “For my love, it’s our three year anniversary tomorrow and well I wanted to do something special for you” he said giving me the rose.

Oh shit how could I fucking for get out anniversary. What am I doing? I can’t do this I can’t do this. I needed to tell someone I haven’t been able to tell anyone since it happened. I can’t tell Frank because I know he’ll be pissed off and well he’ll beat mikey to a bloody pulp and so will Gerard and Gerard won’t even talk to him ever again.

“Baby is everything ok?” Gerard asked bringing me out my thoughts. I felt tears roll down my cheek I couldn’t hold them back. I bit my bottom lip and stood from the bed and walked out of our bedroom leaving Gerard alone. I felt bad .

-------------------------------------------------

Later that day I was with mikey in a coffee shop down town. I had asked him to come because I needed someone to give me ideas of what I could get Gerard for our anniversary. Ok so it wasn’t a great idea to bring mikey but I just felt more closer to him, other than Ray of course.

“I don’t know what to do Mikey its eating me up inside” I said taking a sip of my coffee. I know I shouldn’t be with Mikey but he was the only one I could really talk to about what I’m feeling.

“what’s wrong baby girl, I know we been keeping this from Gee, but I’m really falling for you” he said I bit my bottom lip and brought my chair closer to him, I licked my lips and leaned in. I pressed my lips against his. I could feel my heart beating fast. “Shall we get out of here?” mikey asked I shook my head into a yes and he held his hand out for me to take. I gladly took it and he took me somewhere.

Mikey’s P.O.V

I held my hand out for mya to take, she gladly took it and I led her to my car. “Where would you like to go?” I asked her. “I don’t mind” was all she said.

I had an idea of where we could go so we got to my car and I opened the door for mya and I went round to my side, I started the car and soon drove off.

Half hour later and I pulled up outside my old apartment. Yeah I still owned ad had the keys I didn’t want give it up since, we all got a huge house together with Mya Frankie Ray Gerard six weeks ago. I liked to use my old apartment for some alone time.

“Were at your old apartment?” Mya asked, I nodded and smiled at her; as I pulled up in the parking lot and shut the engine off. I opened her side of the door and lead her up.

-------------------------------------------

After a while we both just sat and talked about anything and everything. It was actually nice. But now I’m bed with Mya yet again, I don’t know what came over me all I did was peck her on the lips and soon it turned into a heated make out session. And the next thing I knew we were ripping each other’s clothes off.

I watched her sleep she looked so peaceful and like an angel. She stirred a little and wrapped her arm around my waist. Soon I heard my phone ringing and I picked it up so it didn’t wake Mya up. “Hello?” I asked, it was Gerard on the other end. I felt my heart actually stop beating. “Mikey is mya with you?” he asked. Oh god what was I going to say. “Yeah she is but she’s in the changing rooms trying on clothes” I replied.

I can’t believe I just lied to my own brother I feel sick. But I can’t help it I’m love with Mya.
♠ ♠ ♠
hey guys yay update I know its a bit of a filler please comment and tell me what you think and please please don't be a silent reader i'd really love the feed back also please subscribe :')