Status: Working on but has a few road blocks that are getting annoying...

Right on Key

Chapter Eleven

Mustang’s and Havoc’s mouths were wide open as Violet finished her story. She had decided to tell them part of the truth. She told them about not being from this time and the journey here. She told them that she knew a lot about alchemy; but she left out some of the parts about the homunculi and Brain. That they didn’t need to know.

“You have plenty of reasons to want to pass that exam.” There was a pause. “And it so happens that the exam is next week.” Violet smiled. This was working out a lot better than she thought it would.

“I think I’ll put your name in.” Violet was so happy. “And your name is?”

Then there was a knock on Mustang’s office door. He sighed.

“Would you mind stepping out into the hall for a moment?” Mustang asked Violet.

“No problem, sir.” she answered as she walked toward the door.

“Come in.” Mustang said.

The door flew open and smacked Violet straight in the face. She fell backwards, holding her forehead. That hurt.

She looked up to see the culprit. It was a boy, no older than her, with a blonde ponytail. A suit of armor was standing behind him. Violet could hardly believe it. It was Edward and Alphonse Elric.

“Brother! Be more careful. Look what you did. Are you okay?” Al managed to say all in one breath.

“Yeah. Thanks.” she said as he helped her to her feet.

“I’m sorry.” Ed said to her as she walked over, looking at her forehead.

“It’s okay.” Violet said as she turned to leave.

“Wait…what is your name?” Violet hear Mustang ask from behind her. She pun around to face him.

‘What do I tell him?’ Violet wondered for a moment before making a decision.

“My name is….”
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's so short. and Sorry i took so long. laptop isn't wanting to work right with the internet. Enjoy ^_^