Status: Working on but has a few road blocks that are getting annoying...

Right on Key

Chapter Ten

There was only one thing Violet could think to do. Join the military. It wasn't exactly on the top of her to-do list, but it would help.

She walked toward the giant building. She was looking to find out when the exams were. She saw people walking around the building in uniform. She tried to spy a person she knew. Then she found one.

"Excuse me, sir?" she asked the blonde officer in front of her. He turned and looked at her.

"How can I help a little cutie as yourself?" This made her blush a little bit; even though Violet knew that was just the way Havoc was.

"I was wondering where I can get some information about the state alchemy exam." Havoc blinked. He hadn't expected that.

"I might be able to help you with that." he said as he turned and headed up the stairs. Violet was right behind him.

'Yes.'

Violet was nervous. Havoc had gone in to talk to Mustang and left her in the hall. She was glad about that. Violet could hear bits of their conversation. She was hoping Mustang would say go away or come back tomorrow. At least, she would have time to figure out what she was going to tell him about her past.

"Havoc, let her in." Those words gave Violet mixed emotions. She wanted to jump for joy and run at the same time. She just continued to lean casually on the wall. Havoc's head poked out of the room.

"The colonel wants to see you."

Violet sighed as she stood and followed Havoc inside. There was Mustang, sitting behind his desk. Hawkeye was standing next to him as always. Mustang smirked at her.

"You are young. How old are you?"

"15, sir." she replied. He nodded at her, looking her over.

"So, why do you want to become a dog of the military?" Violet just stood there.

'What do I tell him?'
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you all like the new layout and banner!!! Enjoy!!! ^_^