Status: Working on but has a few road blocks that are getting annoying...

Right on Key

Chapter Fifteen

“You boys better hurry. I’ll stay here encase she comes back.” Gracia said as Hughes grabbed his coat.

“Thanks, honey.” Hughes said, giving her a kiss on the cheek.

“It’s no problem.” She smiled, “But you better get going.”

“Right.” Al said, turning to walk out the door, Ed and Hughes right behind him.

“You boys go that way. I’ll cover this side of town.”

“Okay, Hughes.” Al said.

“Alright.” Ed replied barely above a whisper. And the three parted ways.

‘Stupid! Why can’t he see that this is a lot for me to take in? It’s not just like I can drop my old life and go straight into the norm here.’ Violet screamed in her head as she walked through Central. ‘I can’t get everything perfect. I’m not perfect.’ She stopped, looking around. There was no one in sight and she had no idea where she was.

“Oh, great.” Violet sighed as she leaned against a near-by building. “Just my luck.”

“What’s your luck?”

Violet almost jumped out of her skin. She looked to her right to see a guy with jet black hair leaning beside her.

“Sorry if I startled you, I just couldn’t just ignore a pretty thing like you standing alone in the cold.”

Violet blushed.

“May I ask why you are out here all by your lonesome?”

“I was just going for a walk to blow off steam.” Violet answered him as she stood from the wall.

“Would you mind if I joined you?” he was still right beside her.

“I don’t like this guy.”

‘Well, I don’t really have another idea. How else are we going to get back to somewhere we know in Central.’

“I still don’t think it’s a good idea.”

‘I really don’t like it either, Brain.’


“Sure.” Violet answered with a smile.

‘Where are you?’ Ed thought. He looked left and right as he darted through Central.

“Why does this place have to be so damn big?”

“Would you mind me asking why you were blowing off steam?”

“I just had a disagreement with a friend over something stupid.” Violet replied. She was really starting to regret letting this guy walk with her.

“Well, I guess I’ll see you around.” Violet told him with a smile. She turned to walk away.

“Are you really going to leave me alone, Violet?”

Violet froze. How did he know her name? She turned to look at him. He had a smug grin covering his face.

“How do you know me?”

“Did you forget me already, Pumpkin?” The guy said smiling. Violet gasped as she watched his appearance change.
♠ ♠ ♠
Who is it?!?!?!?!? Read more to find out ^_^