Status: Working on but has a few road blocks that are getting annoying...

Right on Key

Chapter Sixteen

“Envy?!” Violet exclaimed, backing away.

“I’m so glad that you remember me, Pumpkin.” Envy said with a crooked grin.

‘No!’ Violet turned, running.

“Hold on.” A hand grabbed her shoulder. “Where do you think you’re going?”

Violet struggled against Envy’s grip. She opened her mouth to scream; but it was quickly covered by Envy’s hand.

“Now we can’t have any of that now, can we?”

“Violet!” Ed yelled as he darted down the street.. “Violet!”

“Damn it!” he screamed, stopping momentarily to catch his breath.

“Me and my stupid mouth. Why am I so stupid?” Ed lectured himself. “Well, no time to wonder that now.” he told himself as she started off again.

Violet struggled as Envy pushed her down the dark alleyway. Once to the back of the alley, Envy pushed Violet up against the wall.

“Okay beautiful, your pick: go see father first or have some fun with me first?” Envy was wearing a grin that scared Violet. She shook her head.

“No.” Envy pulled his back a little. “No isn’t going to work. I guess if you won’t pick; I’ll have to.” he smiled as he moved closer to Violet.

She widened her eyes as he grew closer to her. Violet tried to worm free.

“I don’t think so.” Envy whispered in her ear. He put her hands above her head. As Envy moved his hand away from her mouth, Violet took her moment.

“HEL-!” She was cut off as Envy threw his hand back over her mouth.

“No, no, bad girl. You can’t scream.” Envy smiled on Violet’s ear.

Violet struggled, but got no where.

‘Someone help me.’
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry It's been so long but here we go. Hope you enjoy it, And sorry that it's so short

Updated 9-6-12: Changed one words cause I have changed the storylione a little bit. =^_^=