Status: Working on but has a few road blocks that are getting annoying...

Right on Key

Chapter Twenty

Violet wondered if the homunculi would have been the better choice as she stood in front of Mustang’s desk. Ed and Al stood on either side of her as Mustang unloaded on them.

“Maes called me and told me that Ed and Al had gone out looking for Violet and was wondering if I had seen her. I asked him who this Violet was.” He opened a drawer in his desk. “Then I come to find out it was you, ‘Ivy Silvers’.” The edge in his voice sent a chill through Violet. Mustang threw a folder on his desk.

“Okay, so what is your real name, ‘Ivy’?” he leaned forward, resting his hands in front of his face. He stared at Violet.

“Violet White.” She answered him. Her tone was soft, but she spoke loud enough to be heard.

“So Violet, have you told me anything that was the truth?”
Violet felt bad for lying to Mustang, but she was really beginning to get tired of Mustang unloading this whole thing on her.

“Yes, everything else I told you was the truth. The only thing I lied to you about was my name.” Violet huffed.

“And why did you lie?”

“I told you I thought the homunculi might be after me. If everyone started to talk about me by my real name, then they could find me easily. It’s common sense.” she spat.

“Is there anything you’re not telling me?” Mustang asked.

“Damn it!” Violet yelled, “Can’t you stop asking so many questions you already have the answers to?!” Violet turned on her heels and stormed right out of Mustang’s office. She slammed the door before taking off in a dead sprint.

“You are so stupid!” Ed yelled at Mustang before running out the door after Violet.

“She feels bad about all of this, Colonel.” Al spoke, “You don’t have to push so hard. She’s been through a lot these last few days.”

Mustang sighed as Al ran out, too.

“He’s right, sir.” Hawkeye spoke, “She has been through a lot.”

“I know.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the wait but here we go! Enjoy! ^_^