Status: Working on but has a few road blocks that are getting annoying...

Right on Key

Chapter Twenty-Six

Violet watched in horror as the light began to fade. As the room dimmed, her fear was revealed. Ed was lying on the ground, not moving.

“Brother!” Al yelled. Violet ran across the room. She knelt down, rolling Ed off is stomach. She shook him.

“Ed.”

She was given no response. A light softly filled the room, along with the sound of an object being morphed. Violet listened to the clank of Al’s footsteps as he ran over to his still brother.

“Brother…” Al’s voice cracked.

Violet began to shake Ed’s body again.

“Ed.” With no response, she shook him harder.

“Ed!” Tears began to drip from Violet’s eyes. “Edward Elric! Open your eyes, damn it!” She stopped shaking him, her head falling to his chest as she cried.

“Damn it, Ed!” she sobbed, “Stay with me!”

“Why wouldn’t I stay?”

Violet shot up at the sound of his voice.

“Brother…” Violet joined Al at looking at him in wonderment.

“Ed!” Violet cried, hugging him. She landed on top of him, tears still in her eyes. “Don’t you ever do anything like that again, you idiot.”

Ed laid a hand on the back of her head. “I’m sorry.”

There was a moment when the only sound in the room was Violet crying.

"I’m sorry, Violet.”

She slowly lifted her head from his chest.

“For what?”

“For picking on you. I shouldn’t have laughed at you.”

Violet looked at him in wonder before shaking her head.

“No, Ed.” she spoke, “I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have stayed mad like I did.”

“Can we say we’re both at fault here?” Ed asked. Violet smiled.

“I think we can.”

Violet pulled Ed to his feet, putting his arm around her shoulders as she helped him to the couch.

“Brother…?” Al asked, “What were you doing?”

Ed looked up at Al from the couch.

“I was creating a transmutation circle.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Here you go guys! Hope you all enjoy! Comments and constructive criticism welcome! =^_^=