Status: Working on but has a few road blocks that are getting annoying...

Right on Key

Chapter Five

Everything was white. Violet looked around, looking for anything. Nothing was in the white abyss, but her.

"Hello?" Violet asked. She wasn't sure if she wanted to hear a reply or not.

"So you're who I was put in." a voice said behind Violet. She whipped around to see a face.
The face was like a grey smug in the air.

"What's your name?" Violet asked the face.

"Brain."

"So Brain, seems we have a problem. They're trying to turn me into a little puppet for their use. I don't want to be someone's puppet."

"I can agree with you on that girl."

"My name's Violet." she nodded. "And if I continue to fight you I'll die, and I don't really like that idea either." She sat on the ground as she finished.

"What would you do if you got out of this?"

Violet looked up at the face. Brain was quite thoughtful, but his name was Brain.

"They have one of my friends. I have to free him and everyone else they plan to sacrifice." she answered him with a flare in her eyes. This caught his attention. This girl had a power she wasn't aware of. Brain smiled.

"Then let's out do them."

"I'm all ears."

Nate stared at Violet in fear. She was still flailing on that table. Nate shook the bars of his cell door; trying to break free.

"Violet!" he yelled. He had to help her.

"Stop struggling boy." the lady Violet had called Dante told him.

"What did you do to her?!" Nate was slowly going frantic.

"Giving her a big decision." Dante looked at Violet. "And it looks like she has."

Nate looked at Violet. She was calming down. The color returned to her eyes. As she sat up, she looked ahead blankly.

"Violet?" Nate asked as he looked worriedly at his friend. Dante laughed.

"Make the stone."

"Yes mother." was the words that left Violet's mouth. She walked over to the symbol on the floor and stopped at the edge of it. She stood up and squared her shoulders.

"Violet." Nate muttered.

She clapped her hands together and leaned forward. Right before her hands touched the ground, she spun away from the symbol and slammed her hands onto the floor. Walls burst up out of the ground, knocking all of the homunculi back.

"You little brat!" Dante's voice rang out as Violet smiled.

[Flashback]
"So the deal is I'll let you use my body like a host, but you're not allowed to take over my mind." Violet said as she looked at the grey face.

"That deal sounds good to me."

"Alright. Let's do this." Violet said as she stood up and brushed herself off.

"Are you ready?" Brain asked her.

"Oh yeah"
[End of Flashback]

Violet clapped her hands again and hit the ground. All of the cells slid open, the kids standing there in shock.

"Run! Get out of here!" Violet yelled as she darted for the door. She didn't look back as she watched everyone run away. They were getting close. Violet could smell freedom.