Aloha

Ohhh yes

"Stop Ani" my twin was chasing me as my baby girl was sleeping in her cradle I was married but he abused me even when I was pregnant he died of a shark attack but at least he did give me one good thing and that Kai my baby my mom was going to babysit while me and ani were preforming at the luau which was for celebrities only the only person I wanted to see was Tom kaulitz I loved him there are pictures of him in my room so I started to get dressed for the luau since I am a hula girl they want me to preform and after that to go home or stay I decided to stay for a little while. I got in to my outfit for the dance and they gave us the signal to go on stage we positioned with smiles plastered on our face the music started and we did the dance and I was the only one who stayed. It was packed and the only seat was right next to Tom kaulitz I was scared to sit next to him I scanned the entire luau no other seat was available so I sat down and he looked at me with those brown eyes and i looked down blushing ne smiled and played with his lip ring and he whispered in my ear " when this is over meet me at the beach".
I smiled but I was wondering what he was going to do with me *one hour later* I headed for the beach close by and thankfully I was wearing my bikini he was wearing his swim shorts "hey" he said " hi Tom " it was at night where no one could see us " I didn't catch your name" Tom said going into the water I followed him " Nina" I said and jumped on his back he carried me deeper into the water " beautiful name, Nina I like it you know you are pretty hot you have a body like Beyonce and I like you" Tom said I was really shocked " I like you to Tom wait what time is it" I asked tom " it's 11:46" looking at his phone. " shit, I gotta go home I'll see you tomorrow?" I said staring at his chest " okay but one more thing will you be my girl" Tom said
" of course but under one condition" I'm said putting up one finger " and that is" he said smirking " please be faithful" I said walking away " anything for you" he yelled.
Tonight I fell in love with a player
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment subscribe anything no mean comments