Status: Story for the Story Telephone game - info in comments, don't read story if you want to participate

Telephone

Chapter Three

Erin patiently waited for the next half hour before the mysterious Joey arrived at the tattoo shop. The guy walked in and was immediatly attended by Nadia, who motioned him over to Erin. He smiled and walked over to her station.

The guy casually extended a hand. "Hi, my name is Joey." He smiled as he sat down.

Erin smiled back, also presenting herself. "So, what can I do for you today?" She asked, smiling.

Joey handed over a large drawing of Jack from The Nightmare before Christmas. "I'd like it to be full size on my chest. I don't know if that's too much of a hassel." His face expressing a bit of concern.

Erin smiled once more. "Not at all! Just give me twenty minutes to stencil it on the transfer paper and to prepare the material." She then motioned him over to the couch in the reception.

While she poured the ink she would use in the little cups and prepared the machine, she thought of Joey. He was just a little taller then her, he had darker skin and his obviously wild hair was tied into a ponytail. all in all he looked kind of gangsterish. Erin smiled, as the thought, but he's still pretty cute, ran through her mind. But she quickly shook it away. There was no way she could think that of anyone who wasn't James.

After about twenty minutes, Erin motioned Joey back. He smiled as he approached her, sitting back down on the chair they used for tattoing. Erin patted the stencil on his chest and asked him to sit back so she could start the long process.

The buzz of the machine hit his skin the first time and he laughed, trying to make his cringe not so obvious. Erin smiled and asked him to relax. The first session of Joey's tattoo took four hours. Neither Erin or Joey could take anymore so they scheduled for a second session. But in those four hours of talking and sharing wild experiences, something inside Erin went off. Something strange and unwanted. She had felt an attraction towards this Joey guy and this, was a problem.

"Erin," Joey said, before leaving, "what are you doing tonight?" He looked at her with a face that was obviously hoping she said nothing.

Erin answered without really thinking. "Nothing, why?"

Joey's face suddenly lit up. "Well, I was hoping we could hang out, maybe go eat or something." He bit his lip, silent, waiting for an answer.

"Uhmm.." Erin kept silent for a moment but then thought, what the hell, we're just hanging out. "Sure, we can do that." She finally answered.

So Joey and Erin exchanged numbers and set a time for their get together. Erin knew it was harmless to go out and have fun, but something inside made her feel guilty.

A red light flashed and she looked over to her phone. She opened it up to a message from James.

Babe! We're about to start the first gig! I'm always thinking of you and how much I miss those warm hugs and wonderful kisses. I'll call you when the gig is over. I love you so much Erin!

Erin frowned and put the phone away, walking towards Nadia. "Hey, can we talk?" She asked Nadia with a guilty look."
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry if it's too short but I'm kinda on brain freeze right now. lalalala I dunnooooo comments and feed backs are highly appreciated :) Let's see where this goes :D