Status: Completed.

No One Knows You Like I Do

My Favorite Pain

The bell after fourth rang and everyone in Madison’s English class cleared out, except for Madison of course. She went up to Nick’s desk and hovered over his shoulder as he began grading the tests that had just been taken.
“5 Weeks Nick. Just 5 more weeks and I’ll be graduated, you’ll be done teaching, and then we’re off for the best summer ever.”
“Yeah.”
Madison frowned. “Something wrong?”
He sighed and put his pen down. He looked up to meet Madison’s sad eyes. “Just stressed. I’m sorry.” He gave her the best smile her could muster up.
“How ‘bout tonight I de-stress you then, huh?” She smirked, leaning down to peck his lips.
“Sounds good to me.” He chuckled. “For now, you go off to class, so you’re not late.”
“Oh, alright.” She chuckled before pecking his cheek, then skipping toward the door. The door swung open before she even got the chance to reach for the knob.
“Oh em gee, Mr. Santino! I can’t believe you’re going on tour with The Maine this summer! They’re, like, my favorite band!” She pounced up to his desk with a huge smile plastered across her face. Madison looked back and made eye contact with Nick. She frowned at him; she still seriously hated that girl and her friends.
“Madison,” Nick said, “we’ll discuss the homework after school.” He winked, which caused her to smile.
“See you then!” She sauntered off to class, making it in the door just mere seconds before the bell.
“Always just barely making it, Miss McCoy.” Her teacher chuckled as she sat down in her seat next to Mackenzie.
“That’s because she’s always in Mr. Santino’s class, surely flirting with him to get a good grade in his class.” Madison had forgotten that one of the skanky triplets was in this class.
“Excuse me?!” Mackenzie and Madison shouted at the same time.
“Girls, that‘s enough of that. Just work on your projects.”

“For the record,” the girl said in a low whisper as she walked up to Madison, “he would never break the law to be with you. He has taste, which is way he totally wants Alison.” She was referring to the girl who entered Nick’s classroom as Madison was leaving; she was also the head of the ‘skank triplets.’ “He’s just waiting ‘til she graduates to make a move.” She folded her arms over her chest with a smirk.
“Whatever you say.” Mackenzie laughed.
“I know what I’m talking about, okay? Just ask Ali yourself.”
“Now that’s a reliable source.” Mackenzie said sarcastically.
“You believe whatever you want, Ericka. We have a project to finish.” Madison turned her chair back to face the computer and Mackenzie followed suit. Ericka scoffed and went to her own computer.

******

Mackenzie went off to her club meeting, one of the last for the year and ultimately for her. Madison headed for Nick’s room and these days, it felt so much better to be going with Mackenzie knowing. She felt so much better when she didn’t have to hide anything from her. She rounded the corner before Nick’s room and she saw Alison. She glanced at her feet in hopes of ignoring her as much as possible.
“Headed to Mr. Santino’s room?” Alison asked Madison.
“Yup.” She’d caught her. Now, she just had to get around her and into that classroom.”
“What do you know? So am I.” She smirked.
“Awesome.” She sighed.
“You can talk to him first, though, because I don’t want you eavesdropping on my conversation.” She pulled open the door and let Madison in first.
“There you are.” Nick smirked as he stepped toward her.
“Here I am.” She said with a fake smile as Alison followed behind her. Nick’s face dropped.
“Hi.....Alison.” He mumbled.
“I had some more to talk to you about, but you can speak to her first.” She giggled.
“Would you step outside for a moment?” He gestured to Ali. She scowled, rolling her eyes as she stepped outside.
“That girl is getting so annoying.” Nick sighed.
“Shh! She’s totally listening!” Madison whispered. “Hurry up with her.” She winked and went outside. “He’s all yours, Ali.”
“You got that right.” She replied under her breath. “So, Mr. Santino…” she grinned, closing the door.
“So, Alison.” He sighed, annoyed.
“I’ve wanted to talk to you about something.”
“Mhm.” Just then, his phone starting ringing from his desk. Glancing at the caller ID, he saw Madison’s name and picture. He smiled as he said, “Excuse me.” He unlocked the screen and pressed answer. “Hello?”
“Oh, Mr. Santino, I’m getting so lonely out here. If you don’t hurry, I might have to leave and find someone else to keep me company.”
Nick cleared his throat. “I’ll, uh, be over in just a minute.” He hung up quickly and started gathering his belongings.
“Uhm, Mr. Santino…?” Ali frowned.
“Sorry, I have, uhm, a meeting.” He threw his bag over his shoulder and led Alison outside. He locked the door and walked quickly toward the parking lot. His phone buzzed in his pocket. He pulled it out and read the text.
“I’m at your car. ;)” He smirked to himself and continued his eager walk to his car. He looked up from the other texts on his phone to see Madison leaning against the hood of his car.
“Well, hello there. He continued to smirk. Madison hopped off the car and pulled Nick close, pressing her lips to his with force. Nick rested his hands on her waist and closed what little gap was between them.
“Wait.” He said, pulling away quickly. “Should we really be doing this here?” He looked around the parking lot and although there was no one there, he had the feeling of being watched. Madison sighed in frustration.
“Fine.” She rolled her eyes and pulled away. She moved a bit away and crossed her arms over her chest.
“Don’t be like that.” Nick whined and grabbed her hand.
“No, you’re right. We can’t do that here.” She sighed again. It just sucks, you know? Not being able to do anything in public.”
“5 weeks.” He smiled and pecked her cheek. “Just 5 more weeks.”
She smiled back at him. “I’ve got to take Mackenzie home. Then I’ll be home. You’ll be there waiting for me?” She smirked.
“God knows I’ll be waiting for you.” He chuckled. “Be quick.” He kissed her again.
“As quick as I can be.” She laughed before turning on her heel and heading over to her car to wait for Mackenzie. Nick watched her until he couldn’t see her anymore, then he threw his bag in the back seat of his car and got into the driver’s seat.
He pulled into the apartment complex parking lot and quickly parked in his designated spot. He went inside the apartment and threw his bag on the kitchen table as well as kicked his shoes off by a chair. Once in his room, he lay on the bed and got comfortable. He hadn’t realized how tired he was until he closed his eyes and dozed off.

Madison dropped Mackenzie off and was home now. She set her bag on the table next to Nick’s and left her shoes there as well. She went downstairs and saw Nick asleep on the bed. She smiled to herself because he looked so cute. She sat on the bed next to him and started running her hands through his hair soothingly.
“Hmm, you’re home.” He mumbled.
“And you’re sleeping.” She laughed.
“I’m sorry. I didn’t know how tired I was.” He sat up. “I’m up now.” He yawned.
“You go back to sleep, it’s okay. I’ll just go do some cleaning and then I’ll make you dinner.” She smiled.
“Are you sure?” He yawned again.
“Absolutely.”
“How did I end up with someone like you?” He smiled before pecking her lips gently.
“You got really really lucky.” She winked. “Sweet dreams.” She got off the bed and went up the stairs while Nick lay back down to nap.

******

Nick stretched as he walked up the stairs. He saw the TV on; Madison was watching her favorite movie: Tower of Terror. He chuckled to himself at the memory of how excited she got the first time they watched it together. Madison came out of the kitchen and her eyes landed on Nick.
“Well, hello there, sleepy head.” She grinned as she walked over and kissed him.
“Hi.” He grumbled in his raspy, sleepy voice. “What time is it?”
“Uhm…” She looked at the time on her phone. “Almost 6:30. Hungry?” She turned back to the kitchen to check on the pot on the stove.
“Yeah, what’d you make?”
“Spaghetti.” She laughed. “It’s the best thing I can cook.”
“Oh, I bet you’re good at cooking other things.” He said into her ear as he place a hand on the small of her back and leaned in close to her neck. He kissed her gently.
“You’ll see. I only cook what I’m good at and stay away from things I’m bad at. Like, cookies, for example. I will never ever bake you cookies, because I don’t want you to die.” She chuckled as she pulled out two plates and started putting spaghetti on them. “I’m just such a cute little housewife, cooking you dinner.”
Wife?”
♠ ♠ ♠
What do you think of Madison's more seductive side? And that whole wife part? What do you think about that? :o

I am currently updated faster than I am typing the chapters up. Like, I've written up to chapter 29, but only typed up to chapter 25....I need to type up more sooooooon.

I hope y'all are liking this story. (:
Thanks for commenting lovelyhope <3