Status: Actually going to finish it but I would love some comments.

My Past Secrets

I'm Leaving.

~Frank POV~
Kiky is so beautiful. I had never seen a girl like her in my life. I was flirting with her til’ I heard.
“Okey you lovebirds breakfast is ready!” Donna shouted.
She blushes too quickly. And she is so damn beautiful doing it. I know Gerard is going to freak about me having a crush with his sister. We went to the kitchen and we began to eat. I can’t take my eyes of her!
“Frank stop drooling.” That knocked me out of my trance. Damn Gerard.
“I am not drooling” I simply said closing my eyes.
“Yes you are” Like always Mikey been annoying.
“Mikey shut up you are annoying” I said.
“Then we have the same thought about each other. Now stop drooling over my sister.”
“I AM NOT DROOLING, MIKEY”
“NO! THEN WHO IS THIS ‘SHE IS NOT A WHORE. SHE IS NOT YOURS, SHE IS MINE. AND YOU ARE NOT TAKING HER AWAY FROM ME! I JUST FOUND HER.’ HUH?!”
“MIKEY SHUT THE FUCK UP” I was blushing.
“Boys stop fighting.” Donna said.
Kiky just laughed at us. Am I really drooling?
“Let’s go to the basement and try to finish the last two songs shall we?” Gerard said. I didn’t wanna leave. I wanted to stay with her.
“Frank. I told you to stay away from my sister.” I saw it coming.
“Gerard I only did was right is not like I kissed her or have sex with her!”
“I know and Thanks. But you better not put a hand on her or I’ll kill you.”
“You know again is me or a random guy” I felt Gerard stare.
“Frank. I don’t even want to answer that question!”
“Shut up you two. Let’s gets started with this” Mikey saved me for once.
~kiky POV~
After the guys went down to the basement, I started thinking about what Frank said. My brother would murder me for just thinking about Frank.
“I know you like Frankie” Mom said with a chuckle.
“MOM! NO!”
“Sweetheart is okey if you do”
“Mom. Gerard Murder me. And not to think what Mikey would do to both of us.”
“So you do you like him?”
“No. Mom. I. Don’t.”
“Sure.”
I spaced out. I was thinking all the issues I left on solve before coming here. I knew at some point that they will come find me. I have to find them before they find me. I need to solve every problem of my life and then come back here. I don’t want them hurt because of me, I mean, look at Frankie he almost got killed. And I knew that stupid asshole will come back and kill him for sure.
“Sweetheart are you okey?” That brought me back from my thoughts.
“Mom I need to talk to you about some stuff.” I said. She knew I was being serious now.
“What is it?”
“I need to go back and solve some things before I continue to live here. I don’t want anyone to get hurt because of my past. And I need to do it alone.” I said.
“Are you leaving?” Mom said sad.
“Yes. But I promise to come back. I promise you that I will always come back home.” I said with a smile.
“Good.” She said proud.
“And I need to leave will Gerard, Mikey and Frank aren’t around.”
“Why?”
“Mom you know why! They wouldn’t let me leave alone.”
“They are going to leave tomorrow for the record label.” She said still sad. “How long you’ll be gone?”
“I don’t know. But I need to make sure that every problem I have is gone before coming back.”
“Make sure to come complete!!” I started laughing. “And make sure you don’t get pregnant!!”
“Mom, Gerard would kill me!” We started laughing together.
“And I think I’m going back to playing music.”
“WAIT! My baby girl knows music? I guess it runs in the family.”
“Mom you sound like you didn’t know”
“Baby girl I didn’t!”
“Oh I forgot you didn’t go to the bar last night.”
“I’m not going to ask where you and your brothers went last night.” I started laughing
“Mom it was some karaoke thing idk where I was” I said with a smile.”Gerard didn’t tell me!”
“Well when are you leaving today or tomorrow?” She asked worried.
“Mom. Today.”
“That quick?”
“Yeah I don’t want anyone of my past except my 3 best friends to come here”
“How about that guy who came here this early this morning?”
“Well. To be honest he was a close friend to Aunt Jenny husband. He always wanted to be with me” I said worried. “And I know he will not leave alone unless I confront him”
“ARE YOU STUPID? YOU KNOW THAT GUY WILL NOT LEAVE YOU ALONE” Mom said shouting.
“Mom calm down sheeesh! I know but I need to go!”
“I am NOT…” I cut her off “Mom I need to do this is the only way!”
“You are so much like you brother.” She said with a sighed. “I will let you go but you have to call me always! Like very hour or so! And report everything!”
“Yes I will.” I said smiling “Thank you Mom!”
“Go pack and I drive you to the airport.”
“What about the boys?”
“They won’t get out of there til’ 5 when they are hungry so hurry up!”
“Good.” I said with relief. Gerard is going to murder me when I come back.
♠ ♠ ♠
Franks POV! Well kiky is leaving but no t for long :)
Even if she leaves and solves everything there is that one secret that have not come out yet.
And kiky will have an encounter with big D.
:) Next chapter will be a lot of drama between Donna and Gerard.

Comment Don't be shy and if you have any suggestion feel free to say it.