Status: Actually going to finish it but I would love some comments.

My Past Secrets

Rehab.

~Gerard POV~
“Frank I cannot believe you are hittin’ on my sister” I said angry. I was still thinking about how Frank is getting attached to my sister. I mean I’m not jealous… I think.
“I am not hittin’ on her”
“You better not!”
“Is this gonna be a topic all day long! I’m hungry let’s go upstairs.” Mikey said whining.
We went upstairs we started eating and I saw mom without kiky. Where the hell is she now?
“Hey where’s your mom?” Frank asked.
“I have no idea!” Mikey said confused.
“Mom where you been?”I asked.
“Ummm…” I know mom is hiding something.
“MOM!”
“Gerard she left.”
“WHAT! AND YOU LET HER!?”
“YES! I know she is more stronger than she was before and I know she is going to come back!”
“Where she go?” Frank asked worried. Again this dude is making me strangle him.
“Back to fix something’s of her past.” Mom said calm.
“MOM HOW CAN YOU LET HER GO ALONE?” Mikey said worried.
“Mikey she needs to fix herself and fix her past alone.” Mom is still calmed!
“Mom where did she really go?” I asked I want to know the truth.
“She went to talk to Big D. And to…”Mom stopped talking. I know that look.
“She went to Rehab didn’t she?” I asked without hesitation.
“Yes.”
“WHAT BIG D? I THOUGH I MADE IT CLEAR! IS SHE INSANE GOING AFTER HIM?” It is funny to se Frank jealous. Why is he so fucking jealous about my sister?
“Frank she is not going back to Big D. She is going to make him not kill you!” Mom said.
“Wait she went there just to save my ass?” Frank got pissed. “Is she stupid?! How can she put her ass in danger to save mine?!?!” Frank stormed out of the house. I don’t know where he is going but I bet is to go see that asshole. I don’t wanna loose kiky but I don’t wanna see Frank hurt.
“Wow that was weird. Mom why would kiky go to rehab?” I swear Mikey is dumb sometimes.
“Mikey are you playing dumb or you were born been dumb? She doesn’t want to cut anymore!!!” I said annoyed.
“Ohhhh”
“Mom I swear you will only have 1 only son and kiky” I said annoyed.” When is she coming back?”
“I don’t know but she promised to call me every now and then”
“I’m going okey with it if she is not back in 3 months I will go find her.”
“Ger..” I cut her off “Mom I’m dead serious”
“When are you going to the begin recording?”
“I will leave tomorrow.” I said still thinking about kiky. “We have three months to record everything.”
“And your tour?”
“Our first tour will be with Linkin park.”
“Maintain contact Gerard.” Mom said worried.
“Yes, Mom.”
~kiky POV~
“Can I speak with you?”
“I tho you left to find your family?”
“Yes I did but your idiot son went there and I tho we agree to keep our distance?”
“Of course. But I didn’t know he went there!”
“Fix it. Or I have to!”
“I can’t he didn’t want to let you go”
“LOOK I DON’T CARE WHAT YOU DO! JUST TELL HIM TO STAY AWAY,”
“Let’s not talk about that. Okey?” I can’t believe he is all this calm. “How is your family?”
“Good.”
“You know I want your forgiveness?”
“Why would you want that? I mean you protected me all you could?” I said with a smile “You were the one I love that most out of all my Aunt Jenny’s husbands. But your son OMG! Carl seriously he is some work of art.” I said annoyed “Seriously he gets more and more like Aunt Jenny every day.” He chuckles knowing it’s true. “You’re a good man. I don’t even know why Derek rejects you. He wasn’t even your son and you took care of him! He doesn’t deserve you!”
“Hay mi niña Hermosa , I wish he was you”
“STOP TALKING SPANISH!” I started laughing. “I wish you were my father. But I found my family and they are waiting for me at home.”
“How are Joe, Hayley and Christina?”
“They’re good”
“Are you still in a relationship with Joe?
“NO! gosh!” I blushed.
“So there is another person?”
“Maybe.” I blushed even more. “But let’s not talk about that.” I hugged my favorite Stepfather. “Goodbye for now. I love you.”
“Good luck in Rehab.”
“Yeah 3 months here.” I said with a soft smile. “But is all worth it.”
“After you are out, you better go after that dreams of yours and sing your pain away!” He said with a huge smile. “You are like Gerard”
“Wait, What?”
“I love you Alexandria.”
He left without even saying a word. Only I love you. Yeah 3 months of counseling and talking about why I cut and all the pain I have inside of me. I’m gonna miss my brothers, especially Gerard. Mom too of course. Frank. Ray and Bob too! My 3 best friends but I’m doing this for them I have to be well to actually go on with my life.
~Frank POV~
3 months had passed like a fucking year I miss her! I miss kiky! How can I miss someone so much as her?
Come back already! Get out of Rehab already!
~Gerard POV~
KIKY! I know you are doing this because of your health and you want to be a good example for everyone! But I miss you!
~Mikey POV~
I miss my sister! Her smile! Her way of been the happiness around the house! Even Mom is depress. But I know you are coming stronger than ever. I am proud of your decisions.
~Frank POV~
I miss you kiky.
~Gerard POV~
Today is the 4th month and you haven’t come back. I miss you like hell. I wish you would watch me on stage.
~Mikey POV~
Man! Now even Ray is depress! This is insane! The sadness is crazy! KIKY COMEBACK!
~Donna POV~
“Are you sure?”
“Yes Mom”
“So are you coming back now?”
♠ ♠ ♠
My favorite Chapter yet.
since I know spanish I put there too!
I hope you love this chapter like me.
Awww i love how even Ray misses her too!

Comment!<3