Status: Actually going to finish it but I would love some comments.

My Past Secrets

Love. Weddings. Wasted.

“kiky I…” She cut me off “I know you like Gerard.”
“WHAT NO!” She started to giggle.
“Yes you do. I know you guys have something”
“Kiky no!”
“Yes you do! Stop lying to me!”
“How you know?”
“I know my brother. And I know if he didn’t have feelings, he would be okey with our relationship. But Mikey would be the one arguing with us about it.” She stated so calm and still giggling.
“That’s an odd explanation.”
“FRANKIE DO NOT PLAY STUPID WITH ME!”
“I AM NOT! But it is odd tho. I swear to god that I tho I like you but…”
“But you love Gerard.”
“Is weird how you can just come and make everything better.”
“No you guys make everything better. Frankie.”
“What?”
“You should tell him”
“He might not…”She cut me off AGAIN! “OR I WILL”
“NO KIKY NO!”
“Don’t even try to argue with me”
After that she ran off back to the bus. Really am I in love with Gerard. How she know? I was trying to avoid that. I was trying to make myself fall for kiky but I only fell more for Gerard. Kiky is a sweet girl, I really wish I had fall for her.
~Gerard POV~
I was in my bunk. Then kiky came and got in too.
“What did you talk about with Frank?”
“Aren’t you a curious boy?” She said with a giggle.
“KIKY!”
“Gerard I know you love him.”
“Of course I do he is my Best Friend and Band mate.”
“NO GERARD! I know you LOVE him.”
“Ohhhhh… WHAT NO!”
“Do not even try that with me”
“kiky. Is impossible.”
“What to be with the one you love?”
She doesn’t understand. She is just a child. We can love each other how much we want. But it will be impossible to be together.
“You know something I learned.” She started saying. “It was to always go reach the impossible and make it possible. I thought I was never going to be happy and here I am with my big brother smiling like I never did before!”
“kiky I” She cut me off. “Gerard if you love someone don’t waste your time deny it. Just go for it. Love is the most beautiful thing that can exist. Don’t let it go now. Or trust me you will regret it and like Mikey say ‘Regret is a sign of weakness.”
“Now I got my sister telling me what to do” I said sarcastically. “Thank you for coming back!”
“Thank you for admitting you love him.”
“Lord what to do with you!”
“I love you”
“I love you too”
~kiky POV~
So after a wild of been on road with my brothers I decided to go by myself and find happiness. I reunited with my 3 best friends and started our new concept. It went crazy but it wasn’t because of my brothers it was because the people knew what I singing about. Knew I went through a lot of pain. People could relate to my music. It’s been 3 years since all happened. We got 1 record out a huge success and my brothers with their black parade. Frank and Gerard are stupid. They got married not to each other, but to wonderful women. Even Mikey got married. We are so happy. I got 3 beautiful nieces. We missed Bob tho. Bob left the band like 6 months ago. TFK is thinking of putting another record out there. And so does MCR.
“kiky we should go out” Joe started saying.
“NO!”
“C’mon”
“NO!”
“Just tonight. Tomorrow I’m leaving to go home and you know it.”
“Fine.”
We went to this club. It was nice. Joe has been Best Friends of Pete Wentz since I don’t even know when. I think it is because her boyfriend is Gabe Saporta. We went to his club in New York the night before we went back to Los Angeles to start recording the new songs. Yeah I know she threaten me with ‘I’m leaving to go home tomorrow’ but is because she is getting married with that guy over there. I am going to the wedding, I am a bridesmaid but DAMN she is always saying that. Did I tell all of the girls of TFK got married? Yea they did except this girl right here! Gerard is happy haven’t found anyone. Can you believe him? But I can expect excitement with him talking about me been in a relationship. This night was different one of the old friends of Pete Wentz was there in club. Have you ever heard of Panic! At the disco? He was their lead guitarist and main songwriter. But something happened that I don’t know about. I don’t even know his name. I think he was the most beautiful man I’ve ever seen in my life. I meet him at the club but didn’t hear his name. I don’t’ remember his face a lot. All the little details I just told you about him Joe told me at the club. But then he went lost I didn’t see him anymore so I decided to leave. I was walking outside the club I got tired of Joe and Gabe. Even of Pete. I just wanted some peace. I heard someone beside me puking. He was so wasted. Yeah it was a he.
“Are you okey?” I asked worried.
“Yeah I’m…” He started puking again.
“Are you sure?”
“No I am not okey. I feel like shit! I don’t deserve to live!” He said with struggle to breath.
“What’s your name?”
“What do you care?”
“I do care now!”
“I’m a stranger!”
“Yes but tell me I want to help you.”
“You don’t want to be seen with me!”
“I DON’T CARE ABOUT THAT!”
“Don’t scream please.” He began to cry.
“Don’t cry please.”
“I am nobody.”
“C’mon take my hand” I leaned to pick him up.
“Why are you been nice to me?”
“Because I know how you feel!”
“Thank you.”
We went to my hotel room. I don’t why but this guy I wanted to help him. I wasn’t to give up so easily on him. I wonder what’s his name is, But I can't ask him he already passed out on my bed.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know I know Gabe Saporta? Pete Wentz? The mystery man? I love Panic at the disco! so yeah I wanted to put them in the story too. Tho is not all Panic is just one.

Like I said is just the story of kiky and Gerard. Do you imagen the drama there will when kiky starts falling for this guy!
Image
;)
I also know is short but this is the main problem with kiky and Gerard.

Comment.