Status: Actually going to finish it but I would love some comments.

My Past Secrets

You nearly die, Bro.

“Ryan! Ryan!”I heard someone calling at the door and knocking so hard. My head hurts. “Ryan! Open this damn door now!” I heard it was Pete yelling again.
“I’m coming!” I said growling. I opened the door. “What are you doing here so damn early Wentz?” I was annoyed.
“Pack everything we are leaving!” Pete said in a demanding voice.
“Huh? What are you talking about?” I asked confused.
“You are spending the holidays with Gabe and his wife.” He explained.
“No. I’m not going.” I said almost going back to my bed.
“If you don’t go I’ll ask Spencer to come here every day.” He said in a threatening voice.
“Do I really have to go?” I asked surrendering.
“Hell yes! I don’t want you alone last time you nearly die bro.” He always reminds me of that.
“Can’t you let that go?” I asked annoyed.
“No maybe when you stop drinking so much.” He said pushing me to my bedroom.
“Bro I will. I will stop pushing.” I said rolling my eyes.
“Thank you.” He said smirking.
“How long are we staying?” I asked still annoyed his making me go.
“1 month.”
“What!” I almost shouted.
“Yes. It will be good for you.” He said so calm.
“Right, it will after Z is back with me.” I said heartbroken.
“Can you let her go Bro?” He said annoyed.
“I wish.” I whispered to myself.
“Bro what about that girl you met in New York?” Again with that girl.
“Man I don’t know. I haven’t seen her!” I always get annoyed by her topic.
“Why are you so annoyed? I though you like her?” Does he gonna drop the topic.
“I am annoyed because I hate talking about it.”
“Fine with me” That was easy. “Can you hurry up and shower too, we are late and I have to pick up Bronx too.”
“Yeah yeah, just shut up.” I said annoyed. After an hour of packing and taking a shower we went to pick up Bronx. And made it to Gabe’s house.
“So how many people are staying at ‘the big house’?” I asked sarcastically.
“Well like 15 people.” He said walking towards the house.
“Oh”
“I dunno tho because Joe invited the guys from MCR” He said enthusiastic.
“Where Joe knows them?” I asked curious.
“One of her band mates is their sister.”
“Gee and Mikey got a sister?”
“Yeah weird huh?”
“Whatever.”
It has been an hour and we haven’t leave yet. Seriously when is Mikey coming! Oh there he is with two chicks I’m guessing one if his wife and who is the other one?
“What!” I heard Mikey shouted.
“Finally you guys came. Shall we leave?” Joe asked smiling. Sometimes I wish I was gay. What? What am I thinking?
Joe rented one big bus for us. I sat down the chick I didn’t recognize that came with Mikey. I kinda know her for somewhere. She looked at me I instantly blushed. She is beautiful but I know her for somewhere.
“Ryan?” She shouted. Do I know her?
♠ ♠ ♠
I like Ryan POV. xD I actually love Ryan.
I promise I will do a Fan Fic about Brendon too<3
Uhhh after a year they see eachother.
OMG! THIS IS MORE SHORTER THAN THE LAST ONE! -.- Again I apologize.
I promise It won't happen again! :D

Comment good. bad.