Status: Actually going to finish it but I would love some comments.

My Past Secrets

I like you but Is a secret.

What is with this guy seriously. I though he'll be happy I'm alive but not he is all angry at me. I stayed in the guest room and Donna explain how it all works around the house and I am more then welcome to feel as home. I still have my doubts about me been her daughter I wanted proof. I started thinking I suggest a blood test. I'll do it in the morning, I was too tired to go down and see Gerard again start arguing over nothing.

Mikey started Jumping on the bed.
"KIKY WAKE UP"
"MIKEY SERIOUSLY I'M TIRED."
"GET UP LAZY YOU! C'MON I WANNA HANG OUT"
"WHAT TIME IS IT?"
"IS 9AM"
"LET ME JUST SHOWER AND GET DRESS"
"okey"

Again with the stupid yelling! Seriously this house is upside down. I got shower got dress and went down to the kitchen and what do you know Gerard face.

"Good Morning Baby Girl." Donna said smiling.
"Good Morning Donna and You."
"yeah Whatever." Said Gerard.
"Don't start you two. Is to early" Donna said with a chuckle.
"Hey, Donna can i ask you something?"
"Yes, Baby girl"
"Can we get a blood test?"
Gerard had open wide his eyes along with Donna.
"Did I said something wrong?"
"Let get this straight, You want to do a blood test?" Gerard asked.
"Since when your name is Donna?" I asked angry.
"Can you just answer the stupid question?"
"Yes, Gerard I want to get a blood test happy?"
"Why?"
"Because I want to be sure. And I don't want you all up in my ass telling me I'm lying because I swear I just beat the hell out of you"
Gerard look pissed at that last comment.

~Gerard's POV since last night~
Where the hell is Mikey. I can't not believe he left with that girl! And Mom how dare she bring back the Alexandria subject she knows I am still hurting about her lost. That girl though she does look a lot like me, she evens remind me of me when I was young. Man I really wish she is my sister and I mean that would be cool.I love arguing with her. Where the hell is Mikey I need to finish those songs!
A car just arrived. Oh it's mom and Mikey and HER!
"MIKEY WHY THE HELL DID YOU LEAVE!" Istarted yelling.
I better hide my feelings for her. Until I know for sure she is my sister.
"I TOLD I WAS GONNA GO GET KIKY STUFF" Mickey yelled.
I can't believe Mikey is defending her. He is so annoying sometimes.
"WHY IS SHE STILL HERE?" I said making my voice sound more pissed.
She looked angry and started screaming at me.
"OMG GERARD SHUT UP AND STOP YELLING. I HAD ENOUGH YELLING WHEN I WAS LIVING WITH AUNT JENNY AND NOW YOU TO. I GET IT YOU DON'T LIKE ME BUT DON'T YOU EVER FUCKING YELLED AT ME AGAIN! I AM A HUMAN BEING NOT A PUPPY! NOW GET OVER YOURSELF AND LEAVE ME ALONE"
I was so surprise seriously I never though she would yelled at anyone like that. I need to shake this off. And yelled at her and whatever yo do Gerard DO.NOT.SMILE.
"IF YOU DON'T LIKE ME YELLING AT YOU THEN GET THE FUCK OUT! I HAVE ENOUGH OF MICKEY TO BE PUTTING UP WITH A SISTER TOO!"
"THEN I AM LEAVING"
"THANK YOU"
"FUCK YOU"
"NOW THAT'S NOT A VOCABULARY YOU SHOULD USED!"
"WHAT DO YOU CARE!"
"I DON'T"
"WELL SHUT THE FUCK UP"
"STOP YOU TWO!" Mom yelled
"Kiky you aren't leaving and Gerard get over yourself."
"Whatever. She can stay as long that she stays away from me." I Stated wish was the complete opposite I want to spend a lot of time with her.
"Gladly." She said really pissed off.
I have good feeling she is My baby sister. Look at her She looks like me and she haves my same attitude. I hope we can stay like a family for now on even tho I'm going to make her argue with me all the time. She is staying in the guest room. I went there and saw her asleep. She is like Mom when she is asleep. She is my baby sister but I need to pretend I don't like her for now She is getting the best out of me.

I heard Mikey yelled. I think she is up. I was In the kitchen with Mom.
"Gerard Why are you been mean to you sister?" Mom asked a bit angry.
"She is not my sister." I said without looking at her.
"Don't lie to me." She said more angry.
"I'm not lying to you."
"Gerard you like her that's why you argue a lot with her"
"No Mom I don't like her"
"Whatever makes you happy Gerard"
"Yeah Her leaving."
"She is not going to leave"
"Says you I give her a week in this house"
"Do Not Make Her Leave or Make sure that your old baby's stories go out there"
"Mom you wouldn't"
"Oh yes."

She came into the kitchen. She is annoying god! how can she be annoying and take out the nice of me. She looked at me and rolled her eyes. She looks funny doing it. I wonder why she always have long sleeves. I'm going to try not to argue is morning.

"Good Morning Baby Girl." Mom said smiling.
"Good Morning Donna and You." She said.
"yeah Whatever." I said holding laughter.
"Don't start you two. Is to early" Mom said with a chuckle.
"Hey, Donna can i ask you something?" kiky said.
"Yes, Baby girl"
"Can we get a blood test?"
My eyes had open wide along with Mom.
"Did I said something wrong?" She asked.
"Let get this straight, You want to do a blood test?" I asked Surprise.
"Since when your name is Donna?" kiky asked angry.
"Can you just answer the stupid question?" Why does she always have to argue with me!
"Yes, Gerard I want to get a blood test happy?"
"Why?"
"Because I want to be sure. And I don't want you all up in my ass telling me I'm lying because I swear I just beat the hell out of you"
Did she just said She beat of the hell out of me? Is this girl serious!
"I LIKE TO SEE YOU TRY"
"Is not worth it now." she said so calm.
"WHY DO YOU MEAN IS NOT WORTH IT NOW"
"Can you please stop yelling my head hurts with all the yelling last night?"
"Whatever, You want a blood test you got it let's go after Breakfast" I can't believe I just gave her what she wanted.
~kiky's POV~
I looked at him surprise and I bet so did Donna.
"Fine." I said not even looking at him anymore.
"Whatever" He said walking outside.

I don't at one moment he is all Whatever and the other he is arguing with me and the other he's giving what I want.

"Sweetheart are you sure about the blood test?" Donna asked.
"Yeah, I mean I know Gerard find me annoying and I wanna make sure He finds it more annoying that the blood test says that we really are siblings." I said with a big smile.
"Oh you are so much like him" She said with a chuckle.
"Tell me about it." I said rolling my eyes.

I wonder where's Mikey.
♠ ♠ ♠
I suck at title's lol.

I think this would be a beautiful family from now on.