Status: Actually going to finish it but I would love some comments.

My Past Secrets

More Secrets.

I was wondering around the house. And I went down to the basement. Woah! A lot of instruments, some kinda recording studio and a place to hangout. I noticed that Mikey was there playing a bass.
“Hey, Mikey nice bass.” I said with a smile
“kiky you’re awake. I didn’t noticed when you came in. And thanks btw. Gerard bought it for me.” He said with a bigger smile.
“Ohhh so that brother of yours does have a heart”
“Yes, he is quite gentle kiky. You guys should really talk. You would understand each other once you talk.”
“Well I could be nice to him BUT if he is to me. And you know that’s never going to happen.”
“That’s sad you both hate each other” he said looking down at his bass.
“I’ve never said I hate him. Don’t guilt me Mikey.”
“I would never try to make you feel guilty kiky.” He said sarcastically.
Yeah Right. I don’t how he did it but I felt guilty. He started playing the bass. Man I miss playing instruments it was the only time when I was with Aunt Jenny that I was actually happy. I wonder what Gerard meant about some demos he was talking about yesterday.
“KIKY GET UP HERE WE ARE LEAVING”
Oh my god. It was Gerard I totally forgot I was supposed to look for him after I finished eating.
“Where are you leaving with Gerard?” Mikey asked confused.
“To the hospital. I asked Donna if we could get a blood test and Gerard and I started arguing about it and he said he’ll take me but I forgot and started wondering around the house.” I explained to Mikey with a ‘I’m scared’ look.
“KIKY”
Gerard screaming was annoying
“If you want me I can come with you?” He asked with a smile.
“No is okey, If I don’t come back you know what happen to me” I said laughing, going up the stairs and waving good bye.
“GERARD CAN YOU SHUT UP? I’ COMING!” I yelled going up the stairs.
“I WILL SHUT UP WHEN YOU GET YOUR ASS IN THE CAR”
“OKEY OKEY LET ME JUST GRAB MY JACKET SHEEEESH!!!”
~Mikey’s POV~
I went upstairs and Mom was getting ready to leave with Gerard and kiky.
“You are going right? You are not letting those two alone?” I asked with concerned.
“Yes Mikey, I am going. You don’t have to worry so much.” Mom is so nice and calm.
“Oh then I’m going back to the basement and finish my parts for thee demos”
“Are you going to call the guys? I don’t want you here alone.”
“Yes, I’m going to call them. Just make sure and don’t let those two kill each other.”
“Yes sweetie.”
I hope Mom knows what She is doing.
Mom, kiky and Gerard already left. So I decided to call the guys. I was waiting in the kitchen for them to arrive.
“Hey Michael get your ass out here” I’m sure that’s Frank. He is always so annoying.
“What Frank? Can you just say hello for once?”
“Where’s you cute sister?”
“Don’t even think about it Frank!”
“Oh C’mon Mikey is me or a random guy.”
“I prefer none.”
“What you have a sister?” Ray asked as confused as Bob was.
“Yeah. I just found out yesterday.” I sighed.
“If you don’t want to talk about man just said so” Bob said.
“Nah. You will meet her soon but for now let’s just start writing.”
We started writing the melodies. It was 5pm and mom, kiky and Gerard haven’t come back yet. I was getting worried. Then I heard Gerard screaming again.
“HOW COULD YOU NOT TELL US.”
“IT WAS NONE OF YOU BUSINESS.”
“IT IS MY BUSINESS NOW! YOU LIVE HERE SO YOU BETTER START EXPLAINING”
I ran upstairs with the rest of the guys. I was supposed to be happy they were okey but I was more worried about what Gerard was saying wait no he was screaming and when I look at him he was furious and mom was crying.
“What’s going on?” I asked hugging mom.
“WHY DON’T YOU ASK HER?”Gerard practically eats her.
“kiky What’s Wrong?” I asked her concerned.
“IS NOONE BUSINESS OKEY. NOW LEAVE ME ALONE” I can tell she was pissed.
“NO. I AM NOT LEAVING YOU ALONE UNTIL YOU TELL WHY YOU HAVE ALL THOSE SCARS AROUND YOUR WRISTS?”
“DON’T ACT LIKE YOU CARE”
What scars in her wrists? Everyone looked horrified at that piece of information.
“kiky what’s Gerard talking about?” I asked more scare than concerned.
“I SAID I AM NOT TALKING ABOUT IT” she ran off crying.
“I AM GOING TO KILL HER BEFORE SHE KILLS HERSELF.” Said Gerard really pissed off and went outside.
“Mom what’s going on?” I asked her confused and worried.
♠ ♠ ♠
I think I'm to go with Donna POV. It will be interesting to know what she thinks about her daughter.
For the next chapter will be full of surprises and even more secrets reveal ;)

I still suck at titles.