Status: We'll update as much as we can.

I'm Not a Monster, but Together We Can Live Forever

Not Normal

Kris’s POV

“Wow, I can’t believe the guys actually cleaned,” Sam commented as we entered the living room.

“Yeah, I guess we really shouldn’t underestimate them anymore,” I said as I poked Jimmy in the face, since he was curled up on the kitchen table with Count and Eisenmann. He stirred and tried to swat me away, but I just laughed and poked him again.

“Kriiiisssss,” Jimmy whined.

“Yes, Jimmy my dear?”

“Please fuck off.”

“Well, since you asked nicely,” I smiled, walking away.

“What do you wanna do today?” I asked, walking over to the side of the kitchen where the other girls were.

“We haven’t had a girls day in a while, it’ll be nice with without the guys,” Lacey shrugged, picking at her shirt.

“Yeah, let’s go to the mall,” Leana suggested. We all agreed and went to get ready, leaving a note for the guys that told them where we’re going.

It was pretty weird since I don’t usually go to the mall in groups of girls. Leana kept dragging us to different stores, I can see why Jimmy loves her. Of course we went into Victoria’s Secret, much to my dismay.

“Kris, buy this!” Sam yelled at me as she threw a skimpy thong my way. “It’s purple, ya know who’s favorite color is purple?” she asked suggestively.

“Well if we’re doin’ that, you should buy the green lingerie over there,” I smirked. She rolled her eyes and walked over to the lip gloss and perfumes. I looked over and saw Leana and Val looking at bras, and some teenage boys creeping through the store. I decided to buy some boy shorts and bras, but definitely not the thong Sam picked out. They all bought some pieces of lingerie and then we decided to go to the food court. Sam and I shared some Chinese while the other girls got pizza.

“So what’s up with you and the guys?” Val asked Sam and me. I choked on the piece of food I was eating and looked at her. They all had questioning looks on their faces and were looking at us expectantly.

“What do you mean?” I asked slowly, looking over at Sam who had the same look of shock on her face.

“Well, we know there’s something there, it’s pretty obvious,” Lacey stated.

“Uh . . . What? There’s nothing going on,” Sam said, avoiding eye contact.

“Well, that’s complete bullshit and you know it. You sleep in the same bed as the guys like every night.”

“Yeah, but that’s like a friend thing, we’ve been doing it since high school,” I said as if it were obvious.

“Well we see the way they look at you, and it’s definitely not in a friendly way,” Val smiled. I can’t believe we ended up on this topic, it was the last one I wanted to bring up. I don’t know, maybe there is something between me and Brian. Maybe it’s the way his gorgeous eyes glisten when he talks about music, or that smirk he gets when he has a mischievous thought. Of course I think he’s gorgeous (who wouldn’t), and if I hadn’t been friends with him for as long as I have, he would definitely be top on my list. I just don’t want to ruin our friendship, because that would kill me.

And as for Sammi and Zacky, I have no idea what’s going on there. I think he should just grow some nads and dump Gena, because he obviously doesn’t like her. I can tell that Sam likes Zacky by the way she looks at him., it’s pretty obvious.

“Can we just drop this?” Sam asked.

“Sure, fine, whatever,” Leana sighed. “Just think about it.”

~

“What’d you buy? Do I see a Victoria’s Secret bag?” Jimmy asked as soon as we walked into the house.

“You can buy other stuff than lingerie there,” I informed him, going to put my stuff in my room. As I was putting the clothes away Brian walked into my room and started going through the bags.

“I thought you didn’t buy lingerie,” Brian cocked an eyebrow as he held up the underwear I bought.

“I didn’t,” I said shortly as I took it away from him.

He shrugged and sat down on my bed, resting his head on the wall. I kept thinking about what Val, Leana and Lacey said at the mall. Was there something going on between us? I think I would know if there was, right?

“Brian, what are we?” I asked before I could stop it. I turned around and saw him staring at me with confused eyes.

“What do you mean?”

“Well, um,” I started, not sure of what to say. “We aren’t normal, ya know? Normal friends don’t shower together and, like, make out.”

Brian bit his lip and looked concentrated, like he was searching his brain for an answer. He sighed and ran a hand through his hair.

“Kris, I just . . . I can’t tell you,” Brian sighed.

“Tell me what?”

“Can you just trust me on this?” I could tell he was desperate, but I needed to know what was going on.

“Brian just tell me.”

He closed his eyes and breathed in deeply. When he opened his eyes, they locked with mine and he opened his mouth to speak.

“I’m kind of in love with you.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's late, but I went to Uproar. A7X was amazing, of course :)