Status: We'll update as much as we can.

I'm Not a Monster, but Together We Can Live Forever

Fainting Flashbacks

Spencer looked at us and smiled.

"Sam, can you do my hair now?" She smiled.

I nodded, "Yeah, sure."

"Sweet. Okay, let me go put on an old shirt."

She walked away and I looked at Kris.

"Hey, text the guys and tell them not to come today. We don't need any distractions."

"Too late." I heard. I turned around to see Jimmy standing there with a smirk.

"Did you bring Pounce? Or Eisenmann?"

He shook his head, "Can I get my lip pierced?"

"I'm not a piercer anymore but I can do it when I get home."

"NO!" Jimmy pouted, "Now, please. Sammi Bear, come on!"

"Jimmy, I have to dye my bosses hair really quick."

"But Sammi Bear, it's my birthday!"

"Jimmy, shut up. Your birthday was like two weeks ago already."

"Ugh. Fine. Well, where's Kris?"

"Come here." I smiled, as I waved Jimmy to follow me.

He followed me to Kris' area and sat down with her. I walked back out to my station and saw that not only did I have one of my brothers here but three of them along with Zack.

"KRIS!" I screamed.

She walked out front and smiled, seeing Brian.

"Take these retards to your station. I don't want them bothering me while I do Spencer's hair."

She nodded and lead the guys back to where Jimmy is. Once it was all clear Spencer came from her office, wearing an Avenged shirt..

She's an A7X fan? Oh, fuck, I hope she won't get all fan girl when she realizes that they guys are in her shop.. I thought.

"Avenged Sevenfold?" I asked her, as she sat at a station.

"Yeah, I've been a fan since the start." She smiled.

"So have I. Sometimes I feel a song was written for me."

"Me too!"

"Sammi Bear?" I heard Jimmy call.

I was glad he didn't walk over here and there was a wall, hiding these freakishly large men.

"What?" I growled. "I told you retards that I didn't want to be bothered."

"What are we doing when you get off?"

"I'm not sure. We'll see what your sister wants to do."

"You are my sister!" He whined.

"I can easily change that if you don't shut up!"

"Okay." He whispered, but still loud enough for me to hear.

I grabbed my supplies and set them on the counter before pinning up half of Spencer's hair.

"Who's that?" She questioned.

"My older brother."

"Ah."

"I didn't think he'd stop by today since it was our first day but he's pretty unpredictable."

"Most big brothers are." She told me, "What's your favorite A7X song?"

"Uh, that's a hard one. Most likely I won't see you tonight."

"One or two?"

"Well, actually, I love all their songs. I mean it's Avenged Sevenfold."

"Who's your favorite member?"

"Uh, hot wise would be Zacky." I smirked.

"He's okay."

"I AM IN LOVE WITH HIM." I shouted that last part so he'd hear.

I felt my phone vibrate, pulled it from my back pocket and read the message.

And, he's in love with you

"Have you ever met them?" Spencer asked.

"Actually, I've met them a shit load. I know shit that other fans wouldn't.."

"Is that good? Or bad?"

"Both." I smirked. "Those boys have the most disgusting eating habits. You don't even want to know."

"Most men do."

"I'm finished." I smiled.

"Thank you so much!"

She got off her chair and looked at me.

"Let me go see Kris."

"Here, I'll go with."

I ran in front of her and walked up to Sam's station, Zack was tracing my leg tattoo causing me to laugh before Spencer walked by.

"Hey, Kris, uh.." That's when she noticed the five men crowded in a corner on the floor.

"Hi!" Jimmy jumped up.

"Uh, hello?"

"I'm Jimmy! Who are you?"

"I'm Spencer..?"

"Uh, Spencer, Jimmy. Jimmy, Spencer. And the rest of Avenged Sevenfold."

"Hey." She smiled.

"What time is it?" Zack asked.

"Babe, go out front and grab me a bottled water." Kris told Brian.

He nodded, kissed her forehead and left.

"You. And. Synyster. Gates?" Spencer asked.

Kris nodded. "For about a week."

"And what about you, are you and Zack together? You said you loved him?!" She smiled.

"Yep, I love him but nope, we aren't together."

"Oh."

I saw her frown. I looked at Zack and he walked over to me.

He smiled and Spencer and came to me, to whisper in my ear.

"Let's hang at my place tonight?" He whispered.

I nodded. "If you cook me dinner."

"Well then, what will I be cooking?"

"Anything but spaghetti."

"Uh.. how about feddicuni Alfredo?"

"Sounds good." He kissed the side of my head and pulled away.

"Let's go guys. We've gotta go shopping."

"No, wait," I paused. Zack looked at me. I pulled him closer to me.

Our lips were only inches apart, I couldn't help but stare (besides, he's a little taller than me)

Brian sighed, getting inpatient. "JUST KISS ALREADY!"

I turned to him and flipped him off, and laughed as I pulled Zack to my ear.

"How much do you love me?" I smirked, waiting for his answer.

"More then spaghetti."

"Wow, that's a lot."

"Yes, it is."

"Mhmm."

"Maybe if you're lucky you'll get a surprise." He smirked, causing me to sigh.

He pulled away, kissed my forehead and left, the guys following after him.

I spun around to Kris. "You and Brian have the house to yourself tonight." I smiled.

"Sam's gonna get it in!!" Kris joked.

"So wait, you and Sam live together. And the guys live there too?"

"No, actually, Brian and Zack have their own houses but they're both at out house a lot. Actually, so is Jimmy, and Johnny and Matt. Those are our brothers, they can intrude anytime." I explained, smiling.

"So how long have you guys known them?" She asked.

"Our whole lives. And it's funny because we're in love with our best friends. Zack and I were and still are inseparable. As for Kris and Brian they were always together, and still are. The longest we were apart was two years." I frowned.

I sat down and looked at Kris, she glanced at Spencer and I sighed.

wow, talk about boring I thought.

"What time is it?" I asked.

"Almost seven." Sam said.

"Really? Gee. You guys can leave if you want. I didn't know it was that late."

I got up and hugged Spencer. "We should hang out tomorrow. Maybe we can have a get together at my house and you and James can come?" I asked.

"Yeah, that'd be wonderful."

I walked to the backroom and grabbed my purse, dug the keys out and we left. We drove to the house and I looked at the clock.

"I'll be in my room." I said as I walked off.

~Flashback~

"Zachary James! Get your ass back here now!" I screamed after him.

"Get the fuck away from me, Sam!"

"What did I do now?!"

"You know what you did!"

"No, I don't! Please, inform me!"

"Shut up, already. Just leave. I hate you!"

"Whatever!"

"You know what you did!" He screamed.

"No! I fucking don't. Care to fill me in!?"

"You broke my heart!" He told me.

"How?"

"You're dating him! That's how you broke my heart! You know how I feel about you!"

"Yeah but when you go out and fuck Jessica, it's okay, right?"

"That's totally different!"

"No, it isn't! It's the same thing!"

"Sam, do you not realize how I feel about you?"

"I love you, Zack!" I admitted.

"You don't love me! If you loved me you wouldn't be with him! He's using you!"

"I don't want to hear it, Baker."


~End Flashback~

I looked at the alarm clock on my dresser and sighed before picking up my phone, scrolling through my contacts and stopping on his name, and called him.

"Hello?"

"Hey, Zacky, uh what time should I get ready?" I asked.

"I just got home from the store so you can get ready now and call me when your done. Then, I'll swing by drop Brian off and pick you up."

"Okay, sounds good."

I went through my closet, pulled his favorite Avenged shirt out, with a pair of black skinnies that were ripped. I threw them on quickly and ran a brush through my hair before reapplying my make-up, smokey black and silver eyes shadow, white (of course) eyeliner and a little bit of blush. I walked out the room to see that Zack and Brian were already here.

"You look nice." Kris told me,

"Thanks, Uh, I think I'll sleep there but if you need me just call." I kissed her and Brian on the cheek and we left.

Zack held open the door and walked me to the car, kissed me and opened my door. I climbed in and fixed my hair, he got in, and we drove to his house. We walked up to the house and he pushed the door open, my favorite song was playing quietly and I looked at him before kissing him ever so lightly. I pulled away and smiled, he kicked the door shut and followed me. I pushed his bedroom door open, took my pants off and looked around for his basketball shorts.

"ZACK!" I hollered, he ran to the room, "Where are the shorts?"

"Uh," He walked over to his closet and looked, "Not in here, hold on. I think I washed them."

I followed him out of the room and into the living room, he grabbed a basket with folded clothes and handed me my shorts. I put them on and went into the kitchen, Zack was standing there looking at a box of noodles.

"Need some help, over there?"

"Uh, no, I've got it. Thanks beautiful."

"Okay." I sighed.

I turned and walked to the living room and turning up the music more before falling on to the couch. I closed my eyes and covered my face with my arm and sat there with my head in a tangled web of thoughts. I heard steps come towards me and looked up, Zack was standing above me with a smirk plastered on his face.

"Sam, how much do you love me?"

"More then anything in the world, why?"

"Would you go on a date with me tomorrow, a real date. Candles, flowers, food."

"Sure."

"I've missed you."

"What do you mean, babe?"

"You've been so far away from me, all I want to do is hold you and never, ever let you go."

"Zacky," I frowned.

He grabbed my face in his hands and looked at me.

"Have you.. uh talked to Jessica lately? Since I've moved?"

He nodded, "Right after you moved, but that was nothing. I didn't do anything with her."

"Promise?" I asked, holding my pinkie finger up.

He smiled and intertwined his finger with mine and kissed my head.

"And for you? Have you seen or talked to him?"

"Honestly, yes.."

He frowned but nodded and swallowed hard. "Did you guys?"

I nodded, again. "About a month after we moved he came up to visit.."

"I understand."

"Are you upset?"

"No, I'm just, I don't know."

"Zack, you know how hard it was telling myself that he isn't you. I tried to convince myself that he could replace you, that he could make me feel the way you do, but no."

He nodded and twiddled his thumbs, trying to hide his pain but I saw right through it, Always have. The stove beeped and Zack pushed himself off his couch and walked casually into the kitchen, I followed after him. He stirred the noodles and turned around facing me, his face somewhat red.

"Did you think of me at all?" He asked.

"Yes, constantly."

"Then why did you call him over there?!"

"Because, I tried calling you! And you never answered let alone called me back."

"So you decide to invite him? After everything he's put you through?"

I walked towards him, taking slow small steps and hugged him.

"I love you. Please, don't be mad it was a long time ago."

"I love you too." He took my face in his hands and smiled.

I pushed myself up a little and pressed my lips to his. He kissed me back and my head began to spin. My eyes got heavy and my grip on Zack tightened right before I fell.

*

I woke up on Zack's bed, he was pacing back and forth, deep in thought.

"Hi." I mumbled.

"Are you okay?"

I nodded, "How long was I out for?"

"Thirty minutes."

"Oh."

He layed down next to me and rubbed my hair back, I smiled and he kissed my head.

○○○

So, I know my chapter sucks majorly but deal with it! Big thanks to SpencerG for all her amazing comments and wanting to help! She is now going to be a big part in this story.

Any readers in CO? If so, did you see A7X on Wednesday?! I sure as hell did!

Last but not least; Since we have added Spencer in as an author our updates will be a little weird at first.

Nicole, Spencer, Me. That's how it'll go. So, Nicole will be updating again next Friday and the following Friday, Spencer will update. Is that okay with you guys? If not, just text me and we can figure it out. Love you bitches with all my heart x) ♥