Sequel: Rhinestone Eyes.
Status: Complete.

Kids With Guns

Two.

March 17, 2011 Thursday 6:17 AM
**Sierra's POV**

I woke up to somebody poking me in the side. It was Danny.

"Sierra. Hey....Hey...Hey Sierra."

When I opened my eyes he smiled and kept poking me

"Sierra.... Hey... Sistarrr."

I sat up quickly and slapped him. He fell onto the bed on his back in a fit of laughter.I just gave him a blank stare and fell forward onto his stomach causing him to grunt.

"Where is Ben?"

"Benny and Sierra sittin' in a tree f-u-c-k-i-n-g!"

I reached up to slap him again.

"What do you wan' Danny?"

"I wan' you to cut me 'air."

I sat up quickly.

"Finally! You look like a homeless dog!"

"That was rude!"

I jumped to my feet grabbing both of his hands and pulling him to his feet.

"Your fat!"

"...I embrace it!" We both laughed and walked into the kitchen.

"Grab a chair and sit. I'll find some scissors."

I went through a few drawers and finally found some, Danny was sitting in a chair kicking Ben who was passed out ont he kitchen floor, cute.

"Stop tha' Danny!"

He stuck his tongue out at me, but stopped kicking Ben.

"Okay, so 'ow am I doin' this?"

"In a way tha' doesn't make me wan' to kill yeh like last time."

I slapped the back of his head.

"How short idiot?!"

"Oh.. Well I dunno, above the ears a bit?"

"A'right."

I grabbed a piece of his hair and he inhaled deeply and closed his eyes. I cut the piece of and shoved it in his mouth. He looked at me funny and I leaned down awkwardly close to his face.

"NOM NOM!!"

He tried to spit the hair out of his mouth and I laughed at him.

"Sierra... Get it!"

"Nah, I'll leave it.

I countinued with the hair cut and we started throwig Danny's hair on Ben. When I cut the lasy long piece from his head he leaned down and placed it on Ben's forhead like a big eyebrow.

"Beautiful!"

"All done Danny." He looked up at me and ruffled hi hair.

"Wierd."

"Go look in the mirror fatass!"

"Would yeh stop with the name callin' fat tits?"

"Yours are just as big as mine!"

He walked away shurugging anf flipped me off. I look down at my breast.

"Ew!"

"I like em." Ben said from where he was lying, brushing the hair of himself.

"Did Dan cut his hair?"

"No, I did silly.

"Yeh know what I meant!"

"Yeh cute down ther' on the floor." He smiled and stood up slowly leaning against the counter and I stood on my tippy toes to kiss him. He wrapped his arms around my middle and pulled me up so that I put my legs around his waist.

And of course sweet, sweet Danny ruined that moment, like he had ruined many others.
Pretending to gag and an over exagerated cough. Ben set me back down and I kissed him cheek turning around to go get ready

XXX

Everyone was awake and ready to start to the venue we were playing at, I was not happy about having to see Oliver at all, but I can't wait to see Tom and Matt again.

We walked down the hall to the elevator with all of our bags, alot of our bags were still in the rent-a-car. On the elevator ride I gave Ben my bag and jumped onto Danny's back.

"Piggy back!!" Danny yelled.

"Woo!" I laughed.

Honestly were alot less interesting when we aren't intoxicated. When the elevator came to it's stop Danny bolted out the door and ran down the hall with me on his back, I swear he's always trying to kill me.

"Danny! I have to sign us out!! Go to the front desk."

"Oh right."

He walked up to the desk and the woman was looking at us like we were strange. Danny laughed a little bit and put the room key on the desk.

"It's under Sierra Worsnop."

The woman looked at me and I smiled at her.

"Alright, We have you checked out...Thanks for staying."

"Fuck it!" Danny yelled at the girl and proceeded to run out the door.

"IM SORRY!! 'ES MENTALLY RETARDED!!"

The guys all laughed and we piled onto the tour bus that was already here waiting for us, Alan was the driver. He was one of Sam' sold friends and he was really nice, and really happy to see us. On the drive over to the venue I was kind of nervous. I was wearing make up... dark eye make up, heavy masscara, and blush. My hair was up in a messy pony tail. I was wearing tight skinnies, black high heels and a long V neck with a push up bra... But honestly this is what I usually wore.
We pulled into the venue soon and my heart started beating quickly. I didn't want to see him and I still worried about what he had to say about me, or even what he silently thought about me. The bus came to a stop and it was time to set up, fans were already in line for the show.
Ben took my hand and I looked up at him smiling.

"Come on, love. Yeh'll be a'right yeah?"

I nodded and stood up with him.

I started thinking about how Oli and I had had sex when he had only knew me for about a week. If I had just met Ben sooner everything would have been diffrent. I regretted being with Oliver but I loved Tommy more than anything.

Usually thinking about this made me remember that Ben and I didn't have sex until we had been toghether for three months. And it was different, it wasn't just for pleasure and getting your nut. It was about being together and it was in all honesty very special to me, I knew Ben felt the same about it and I hoped that he loved me. He certaintly treated as so, but so did Oli at the begining of our relationship.

When I got pregnant it turned to hell. After Tommy was born Carol almost had him everyday when he was four weeks old. When I was better and I could go back to my life the way I wanted it to be. Oli and I had fought a lot when I became a regular user with Danny. And it wasn't always a vocal fight. We would hit eachother and yell and scream and make each other cry and appologize over and over again through our heavy sobs as we held eachother.

Oli was a user with Danny and I. Don't go thinking he was better than us. And Oli and I have broken up before when Danny and I got out of hand, Oliver and I were apart for six months. Six months that Asking Alexandria was climbing the vine ladder to success and kept failing. We lived in a piece of shit. All six of us. Always drinking and always doing drugs. Danny and I became fancy to heroin and when we ran out we would inject Jack Daniels, or vodka.

We were always fucked up and we were the worst. For over a year I didn't see Tommy at all and I didn't give a shit. Eventually Ben's mom put me and Danny in rehab, and when we were released we went right back to it and stopped giving a fuck about anything. We would sleep in the street somtimes when we were left alone. People would spit at us and call us pigs.

We never cared about that either and when we saw daddy when were fucked up we didn't try to hurt him. He came to tell us that Gram's was dead and Danny jumped up on the table and was screaming about how happy he was, Daddy knew what we were doing but he left us there at that diner not caring that it was his fault we were here in this situation.

Danny had flipped the table and fell into a crumbling mess of tears. He was screaming and crying as loud as he could and Daddy just left. The police were called because I couldnt get Danny out of the diner fast enough, when they asked who our guardian was I told them it was Carol. She picked us up from the police station and that was the first time I saw my son in over a year.

When I saw Tommy I cried and I apologized for everything I had ever done. Carol called Oliver and when I saw Oliver I cried again. We got back together soon after that happened, and about a year later AA was signed to Sumerian Records. I became a tattoo artist when I was eighteen and I soon became the tour manager, video coordinator, and recording manager, for Asking Alexandria. And now we were here.

I was ripped away from my though when Tom and Matt smothered me in hugs, and then my heart sank. There he was. He looked sick, and tired. He looked like he didn't want to live anymore. My eyes began to burn and I hugged Matt and Tom back. Matt jumped over to Danny hugging him and rubbing his beard.

Tom stood in front of me with a smile plastered on his face. Ben took my hand and started to pull me away when Oliver and I made eye contact. His eyes were empty and his face held no expression, he looked miserable and when Ben noticed that we were locked in a stare he pulled me to face him with his hand on my cheek and kissed me deeply. We were walking away but I looked back at him. He was looking down shaking his head and Tom walked up behind him rubbing his back and saying something to him.

He looked back up at me and we held eye contact until we were out of each others sights. At that point I tightened my grip on Ben's hand and nuzzled closer to him.

This isn't going to be easy.