Sequel: Rhinestone Eyes.
Status: Complete.

Kids With Guns

Eight.

March 25, 2011 Friday.

Sierra was sitting on the couch watching something on the news about schools in Dallas, Texas. The teachers were being fired and laid off due to the fact that the schools didn’t have the money to pay them properly so instead of making demotions they were firing the teachers; the thing that was weird to Sierra was the amount of students who actually cared that their teachers were being treated this way.

Everyone else was still asleep, they hadn’t stayed up terribly late last night but it was only noon, she was usually the first to be awake and she knew that Tommy would be awake soon.
He hadn’t wanted to go to bed because Danny was staying up playing a video game, eventually he fell asleep but when Sierra took him to lay him down he insisted that he slept in Danny’s bed, so Danny went to bed right after Sierra had laid down.

“Mummy!” Tommy ran into the living room/ kitchen and crawled up on the couch with her.

“Wha’ is it?”

“I love yew.” He stood up on the couch and kissed her on the cheek.

Sierra smiled.

“I love yeh too baby.”

Soon Danny walked out of the bunk area. He walked over to the fridge and leaned back looking at Sierra strange while holding a bottle.

“Tha fuck is Mochva?”

“Is vodka an’ mocha coffee.”

“….Can I ‘ave it?”

Sierra laughed.

“Sure, go for it I’s fuckin’ gross.”

Tommy stood up again and put his finger on Sierra’s lips.

“Tha’s a bad word mummy.”

“I know, ‘m sorry.”

“I’s okay, jus’ don’t say it again!”

“I promise I won’ say it again.”

“This is fuckin’ delicious!”

“I said no!” Tommy screamed and pointed at Danny. Danny’s eyes got wide.

“I’m sorry! Don’ beat me up again!”

Tommy jumped down from the couch and ran over to Danny hitting him in the leg and Danny pretended to fall down and cry. Tommy jumped up and down.

“NO MORE!!!”

“Okay! I said I was sorry!”

“Is okaaaay.” Tommy patted Danny’s head and walked back over to Sierra.

“Good job.” Sierra held her hand up and Tommy hit her hand with his own.

“High five!” Tommy said climbing back up onto the couch.

Danny was still lying on the floor and looked over at Tommy. “Yeh mean… Bully.”

“Noooo… more.”

Danny laughed and got up taking a seat next to Sierra as well still drinking the coffee/vodka drink that had been already opened by Sierra, but she didn’t like it.
Ben walked out of the bunk area rubbing his eyes.

“What the fuck is all the noise?”

“NO!” Tommy yelled. “Tha’s a bad word!”

“Oh, sorry buddy.”

“I’s okay.”

Danny scoffed.

“Oh you beat me up but Ben gets off with a warning?! Wha’ kind of authority are yeh?”

“The goo kind…”

They all laughed but Tommy.

XXX

Danny had decide to take Tommy to the park that was close by to the venue they were currently at leaving Ben and Sierra alone, since James, Cam, and Sam were still asleep.
Sierra still sat watching the news; Ben was sitting next to her with an arm around her shoulders. He thought it was weird that she was watching the news; he had never seen her THAT bored before.

“What’s wrong with yeh?”

Sierra looked over at him and then back to the TV.

“I don’ know, is there somthin’ wrong?”

“You… Yeh bein real weird.”

“Oh... ‘M sorry.”

“Wha are yeh thinkin’ bout?”

“Tommy. He hates being with Oli and I don’t know why.”

“Oh… Wan’ me to take yeh mind off of it?”

“Ew. No’ I ‘avent ‘ad a shower ‘m dirty.”

“Oh like I mind!”

“I don’ want yeh mouth on dirty pussy, regardless if it’s my dirty pussy.”

Ben laughed at what she said and she slapped his arm.

“Yeh don’ ‘ave a dirty pussy! An’ if yeh so concerned abou’ it then go take shower.”

Sierra shifted in her seat.

“I’m no’ tha’ concerned abou’ it.’

“I didn’t think so.”

Ben took her hand and helped her up she followed him into the bunk area, both smiling like fools. They climbed into her bunk because it was a bottom.

“Tha’s sexy, yeh just walking around in my shirt with no panties.”

“Oh hush!”

He kissed her on the mouth and slowly trailed down her neck to her stomach, she grinned like a child getting candy.

“BEN!”

He sat up quickly hitting his head on the top of the bunk.

“Way to ruin tha’…”

“No teeth…”

“Yeh ruin everything!”

“Uhm no, it hurts.”

“Fine, fine whatever.”

He leaned down again and she interrupted him yet again.

“Ben…”

“Hm?”

He started his business and she grabbed the blanket with one hand breathing in sharply.

“I love you.”

He replied but didn’t stop causing her to giggle and pull on his hair a bit.

“Don’t do that, it tickles.”

She heard someone jump down from a bunk then heard James laugh.

“Sierra’s getting’ ‘er pussy ate!!”

Ben sat up.

“Shut up!”

Sierra started to laugh until Ben went back down. Then Sam yelled from the other end of the bus.

“Ow’s it taste Benny?”

XXX

Sierra had taken a shower accompanied by Ben, who made her a bit dirtier before she got clean. And Danny and Tommy had gotten back, when they got back she went to help with some drum set up for ADTR because their drum tech had to leave, his wife was having a baby today, she also had to go pick up the new AA merch assistant, Madison. Danny already liked Madison because she has a pussy, and he would most likely be sleeping with her anyway.
When Sierra left Danny went with her but Tommy wanted to stay with Ben and of course Sierra let him.

Tommy was playing with some of the toys that he had brought with him when he told Ben he was hungry.

“Wha’ do you wan’ to eat?”

“Macycheese.”

Ben smiled and looked around for the microwave cups Sierra had brought just for when Tommy came to visit them. When he found them he followed the instructions and put it in the microwave.

“We’re gon’ ‘ave to wait for it okay?”

Tommy nodded and walked off to his toys; Ben followed him and sat down with him.

“Can I talk to yeh Tommy?”

Tommy looked up at him and nodded quickly.

“Can yeh tell me why yeh don’t like to be with dad?”

Tommy looked at him and pointed at him. Ben shook his head.

“Not me, yeh real dad.”

“Oh. Daddy yells a lot… And he has los’ of pretty ladies over all duh time. But he hits ‘em sum times. He ge’s mad an throws stufffff.”

“Anything else?”

“Mhmmm. He calls mummy bad names sumtimes. But I can’ say bad word.”

“That’s right.”

Tommy smiled when the alarm went off and looked at Ben with a worried expression.

“Wha’ do we do befo’ we eat?”

“Wash hands!” Tommy held up his hands with a smiled on his face.

“Yep, ‘ome on.”

Ben picked him up with no struggle and held him while he washed his hands. Then Ben added the cheese to the noodles and gave the bowl to Tommy when he sat at the booth like table in his high chair.

“Yeh wan’ a drink?”

“Mhmmm. Apple juice!”

“Ben got a little juice box from the fridge and popped the straw in and gave it to Tommy who started to eat right away after he said thank you.

Ben sat down on the couch and texted Sierra. ‘We need to talk when you get back.’

XXX

Sierra sat on a bench with Danny waiting for Madison to get here. Sierra’s phone buzzed and Danny grabbed it from her before she could read the message.

“DANNY!”

“Oh hut up yeh don’ want to make a scene. Ben says he wants to fuck you with a milk jug.”

Sierra slapped him in the arm and tried to take the phone from him but he stood up.

“Just kiddin’! Calm the fuck down! ‘E says we need to talk when you get back.”

“Wha’ abou’?!”

“I don’ fuckin know!” Then Danny looked up and bit his lip.

“Please say that’s her... Im going to fuck ‘er retarded.”

Sierra looked at the girl walking toward them who obviously recognized Danny because she smiled when she saw him and hurried to reach them faster.

“Ello! ‘M Madison! Yeh can call me Madi!”

“Uhm.. Hi. You ‘ave awesome bo-“

Sierra pushed Danny before he could finish his sentence.

“Hi Madi, ‘M Sierra, we spoke on the phone before you boarded your plane.”

“Oh yes! It’s nice to meet you.”

“Yeh too. Now let’s get back hmm?”

They started to walk out of the airport and Danny walked next to Madi.

“I was going to say you have tits…”

She smiled a little obviously finding Danny attractive.

“Thanks, you ‘ave a nice dick I saw it on the internet.”

Sierra’s eyes got wide.

“Thanks.” Danny smiled and walked ahead of them to the car He helped Madison with her bags and she sat in the back seat while Danny and Sierra sat in the front.

XXX

Sierra and Danny soon got back and Sierra introduced Madison to everyone, Madison went to compliment Bens ‘online picture’ as well but Sierra ran over to him.

“E’s my boyfriend we ‘ave sex. He ate my pussy this morning.”

She giggles and Danny made a gagging sound.
Ben looked over at Sierra with a huge smile on his face.

“Can I get seconds then?”

“GROSS!!!!” Danny screamed from behind them making Sierra jump and shudder.

“Save it for the music, yeh gave me a heart attack!”

Madison looked at Danny then back to Sierra.

“Are you guys related?”

“N-“

“TWINS!” He kissed Sierra on the cheek.

“Yeh were going to say no… ‘M hurt.”

“Shut up.”

Ben took Sierra’s hand and led her outside.

“You said we needed to talk?” Sierra made a hurt face. “Are you breaking up with me?”

“What?! God no!”

“Oh thank God.” Sierra relaxed instantly

“We need to talk about Tommy. He doesn’t like Oli because he yells a lot. I think he might be afraid of him. ‘E said Oli throws shit and has fits, Sierra he told me tha’ Oli has hit the girlfriends he’s had since you left.”

“Are yeh serious?”

“Yes, I asked him why he doesn’t like going to visit and tha’s what he told me.”

Sierra’s heart began to thump heavily in her chest. Her hands were shaking.

“Did he say Oli has ever hurt him?”
Ben noticed the venom in her voice when she spoke.

“No, but tha’ doesn’t mean he hasn’t before.”

Oliver was just coming to visit with Tommy and see if he would come with him tonight but he stopped near the front of the bus when he first heard his name, they thought he had hurt Tommy and it almost made him sick to his stomach. He couldn’t bear to see her so instead of intruding by defending himself he turned around and walked back to his bus.

Ben hugged Sierra and kissed her cheek.

“I don’ think ‘es that bad Sierra.”

“I know, but if he ever hurt him I would fuckin’ kill him.”

“Yeh lucky Tommy didn’t hear you say that.”

They both smiled and walked back onto the bus to find Danny and Madison already making out, no surprise, luckily Tommy was playing animal crossing with James. When they walked in James looked up at Sierra and nodded toward Danny.

“Herpes.” He whispered making Ben and Sierra both quietly laugh.

“Oh Madison did you know that Danny got a stripped pregnant last summer?”

Madison stopped kissing him abruptly.

“What?”

Danny carefully moved her off of him and gave Sierra a death glare. Ben laughed.

“Run please.”

Sierra’s got wide but Danny smiled and chased her out of the bus until he caught her and they both fell down into a massive tickle attack.

“STOP! STOP IT! PLEASE NO DANNY STOP!!!”

“Nope!”

“I….m goin…g to p-p-pee on my-s-self!”

“Yeh deserve it!”

“IM SERIOUS! OH MY GOD!”

Danny stood up slowly looking at Sierra weird.

“Uhm… Ben yeh bird pissed herself!”
♠ ♠ ♠
CHANGED THE CHARACTER PICTURE AND ADDED TWO NEW ONES!