Sequel: Rhinestone Eyes.
Status: Complete.

Kids With Guns

Seven.

March 24, 2011. Thursday.
4:25 PM.

Danny walked into the back to find Sierra still working on their new album’s remixes.
About a year ago she had the back room sound proofed and made into a work space for her.
She wouldn't just work on AA but she would work on her DJ Sound wave project as well, which Danny thought was cool, though all she had re-mixed were Asking Alexandria songs and an entire dub-step remix album for Bring Me the Horizon.

When he walked in one of their songs was playing loudly and she was at the computer playing with it, the song. He didn't interrupt her just sat down next to her and listened to what she was doing. It was the song when Every day Is The Weekend.

When she finished with the song she leaned back, and looked at Danny.

"Yeh wanna listen to it?"

"Uhm, yeah. But there's somone from a magazine 'ere to talk to YOU."

"Me?"

"Yes ma'am. From AP they go ou an' interview people other than tha band yeh know?"

“I don’ want to…”
Danny looked at her surprised.

“Don’ be a cunt, do it! They literally came all the way out to Dallas just for you.”

"Well... Fine. What do I do?"

Danny laughed at her standing up and leaving the room, she got up to follow him.

"Yeh anser thier questions dumb ass!"

He stoped walking in front of the curtain that seperated the bunks from the rest of the bus. Sierra looked up at him, her head wasn't even level with his shoulders.

"Danny... Why are people -"

"Interested in you? Well, your my sister for starters and we 'ave anew rumor."

"No... Are yeh kiddin?!"

Danny smiled laughing.

"No Ben found it online today so apparently were fucking, just so you know... I don't want to take you by suprise tha's rape."

"Get away from me."

She walked pat him and into the kitchen/living room a chubby, but good looking girl sat waiting for her when Sierra saw her she smiled and took a seat across from her at the booth that was in the kitchen area.

"You’re so much prettier than I thought you would be."

The chubby girl spoke first.

"Oh, thank yeh."

"Well, my name is Lacy, I'm with Alternative Press magazine, this won't take long I just have a few questions for you. The tour manager part of your job that is."

"I'm also the band manager... Sound tech, recording manager, and video.-"

"I know."
She smiled.
"Sounds like you have a hand full huh?"

"Yes, I do."

"Okay so let's get started, quick but lengthy answers is all were looking for and were also going to be putting a picture of you in the article, which is going to be a whole page. We'll be including your name, your position, and what bands you've worked with. Is that okay?"

"Of course. But I'm expecting my son to be here soon is that okay?"

"You have a baby?"

"Well, yes, he's about to be 5."
Sierra smiled looking at Danny who was eating a pop sickle.

"He's fucking adorable and loves me more than he loves her."
Danny pointed at Sierra, and Laci smiled.

"Okay." Lacy turned on an audio recorder and smiled.

"I'm here with Sierra Worsnop. She i the Band Manager for Asking Alexandria, as well as the tour manager, recording manager, and music video coordinator."

"Sierra what bands have you worked with?"

"Asking Alexandria, Bring Me The Horizon, A Day To Remember, Attack Attack, The Devil Wears Prada, and Skrillex."

"Skrillex? The Dubtep DJ?"

"Yes."

"That's awesome; I’ve heard he's a real nice guy."

"Oh he is, and were the same height so it was nice to meet a fellow midget." Sierra joked.

"Gay." Danny whispered with a mouth full pop sickle.

"And what is it like being on the road? Miss family or friends back home?"

"Oh. No The guys are my friends and family, and my son comes to see us for two days every month that were on tour and other than that he calls me every day before his grandma puts him to bed."

"His grandma? But you said you didn't have any family?"

"I don't, Danny is all that I have left, but either Oliver's mother will have him, or Ben's mother, who had him until today."

"Oliver Sykes?"

Sierra cringed at his name and looked down.

"Yes. He's the father."

"Your 21 and Oliver is 23 correct? You said your son was about to be 5 years old, this would have made you 17?"

Danny shook his head vigorously at Lacy

"16, and it's a very sore subject."

"I understand." Laci smiled apologetically.

""Okay so how are you dealing with the new surfaced rumors about you and Danny?"

"I just heard of it today and I think it's really shitty that people think because I hug him that I must be incest. It's disgusting."

“I agree, any idea how it got started.”

Sierra looked up at Danny at who smiled widely.

“Danny did it.”

“Oh?” Lacy looked at Danny.

“Uhm, why?”

“Oh, I was… well shit this is a lot more awkward to tell than I thought. Well on the first day of this tour, ‘m very vulgar?” He looked at Sierra.

“Yes, very.”

Danny laughed.

“And I was humping her… Because tha’s wha I do sometimes… She gets really pissed and I like to make ‘er angry and then some dumb bitch asked if I was fucking ‘er an’ I said yes... Because I like to piss her off. Then she punched me in the cock… It hurt.”

As soon as Danny finished the story the door flew open and Tommy ran in tripping over a shoe, but got back up.

“UNCIE DANNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

He looked around blindly until he saw Danny and stopped looking up at him confused.

“Uncie Danny, what did you do to your head?”

Danny laughed. Picking him up.

“I cut my ‘air silly.”

“Oh.” Tommy said still confused and put both hands on Danny’s head making his hair messy.

Soon Ben walked onto the bus with Jeremy, they had become friends really quick after they had sat down and talked to each other.

Lacy smiled.

“Well that’s enough for now I suppose.”

“Oh, Okay thank you Lacy.”

XXX

6:05 PM.

Tommy was still infatuated with Danny’s hair and hadn’t stopped asking him why he cut it and if cutting it hurt, Tommy had never had a haircut before and didn’t understand. So far he had spent most of his visit with Danny, and Ben. He got really excited when it was time to say hi to mommy as he always did. He was calling Ben by his name and not Daddy. But he still hadn’t asked for daddy and Sierra didn’t like that Oli knew he was here any better and also hadn’t tried to come see him.

Sierra got up and walked over to Tommy picking him up from his spot on Danny’s lap. He turned his head quickly to see her and hugged her around her neck smiling.

“I miss you mummy.”

“I miss yeh too babe. Do yeh wanna’ go see daddy?”

Tommy shook his head and frowned.

“Ow abou’ uncle Tom?”

He shook his head again.

“Uncle Mattie? He always has candy for you.”

Tommy smiled and said ‘yes yes yes’ while bouncing in Sierra’s arms, she wouldn’t let Tommy have candy often and it was true, Matt always had something for Tommy, always.

As much as Sierra didn’t like Oli he wanted Tommy to see him, but he was never happy to see him.

When Sierra went to go to BMTH’s bus Danny immediately got up and followed her, he had fought with Oli several times in the last week or so but he never would do so in front of Tommy but he went anyway just in case.
Sierra knocked on the door to the bus and Tom opened the door.

“Oh, Oli is asleep.”

“E wants to see Matt. No’ Oli.”

“ah, ‘ome on in.”

Sierra stepped onto the bus and like clockwork Tommy jumped down and ran straight for the back when Matt was always playing his video games. Sierra followed him and as they walked in Matt wasn’t playing video games, he was smoking. He coughed loudly and put the joint out in a cup of water.

“Ey little man!”

Tommy climbed up the wrap around couch and hugged Matt, then stood back and held his hands out.

“Oh. Yeh only love me for me candy?”

Tommy nodded and Matt laughed.

“Old on a second buddy.” Matt opened one of the drawers in the wall and got out a hand full of candy which to Tommy was a bucket full.

Tommy took the candy from Matt and started to unwrap several at a time and ate them.
Matt looked up at Sierra.

“Oli’s asleep, tha’s really all ‘e does no’ Is sleep.”

“I know, Tom told me.”

Tommy looked up at Sierra like he thought she had said his name, then he looked back to the candy.

“Did Dan ‘ome with yeh?”

“Yeah, e’s up front with Tom.”

Tommy looked up again, confused.

“E’s depressed Sierra, I don’ know if Tommy should see him now.”

“I want him to like Oli, I want him to have a good dad. I want it to be different for him, my dad was shit, he didn’t care and Oli is doing the same thing.”

Sierra started to cry a little bit and Matt hugged her, he put her hands on his chest and pushed him back lightly.

“I’m sorry.”

“Don’t be sorry, you forget that my dad left me sometimes too you know?”

“I know, but he didn’t leave. He just didn’t care.”

“Loo’ I know you an’ Danny had it tougher than I did, but we can talk about it okay? I wan’ the kid to ‘ave his dad too.”

“Thank you.”

“I really wish he hadn’t fucked around on you. Or been such shit, yeh’d be married by now an’ everything would be okay.”

Sierra looked down trying to imagine herself happy with Oli but the visual just wouldn’t come

“Ow bout tomorrow, tomorrow after we play would be the best time for Tommy to see him, he’ll be happy with the buzz off the crowd you know ‘ow ‘e gets.”

“Yeah, I guess your right”

Sierra picked Tommy up and told Matt goodbye, he went back to smoking and she quietly walked through the bunk area.

“Daddy!’ Tommy yelled.

Sierra looked back to see Oli had grabbed Tommy’s hand.

“I love you buddy, goo’night.”

“Night nigh daddy.”

Oli looked up at Sierra and she turned back instantly to leave him there being pitiful.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please leave comments): I feel like all my readers broke up with me lol