Status: active :D

Listen up Cause This Is Not the End

chapter 1

Oh, hey. I'm Cassie Jordan, you know, the rockstar? Nah, I'm kidding. I'm Cassie, or CJ as everyone calls me. I'm a 26 year old singer. I'm a workaholic, so it's a good thing I love my job. Singing is my passion, I love being able to make people smile just by singing a song.
(start)
My phone began to buzz. It was my alarm, telling me to wake up. I sighed and got up out of my warm, comfy bed. Yawning, I went to my bathroom, turning on the water for a shower. I undressed and got in, washing my hair and body. When i was done, I got out, dried off, throwing a towel on. Walking out of the bathroom, i went to my dresser and pulled out a white bra and undies.
"Yep, you'd look hot in that," someone said, startling me.
I looked up to see Max standing there with a smirk on his pale face.
"Max! Get out! Why can't you knock?" I yelled.
He got serious. "Well, I'm sorry I'm not Ronnie!"
Ronnie...
He's been my boyfriend for almost six years. But, within four years after we began dating, he got arrested for battery. I remember that day. He called me, saying he got arrested, I rushed to the police station and bailed a crying Ronnie out. They said he had to go to court. That day was even worse. I walked into the courtroom with my black dress and red heels on, and two hours later, Ronnie got sentenced to two years in jail, without probation. I've never cried that much in my life. That was so long ago. I visited him every chance I got, and argued with his band for the rest of my time. They kicked him out of the band and replaced him with Craig Mabbitt. I never got along with that guy, especially since he moved in.
I snapped out of my daze to hear Max say, "He's in jail! He's a fucking criminal! Get over him! It's not gonna last anyway! Prison's changed him! Drop him and date me!"
I just about flipped.
"MAXWELL SCOTT GREEN! GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY ROOM!" I screamed at the top of my lungs.
His eyes got wide and he rushed out, shutting the door and running down the hall. I locked the door, got dressed and tried not to cry hysterically, which failed misrably. I was brushing my hair and crying into the mirror. Max doesn't understand I'm hopelessly in love with that boy. My boy, Ronnie.
12 more days til he gets out...