Sorry That I Love You

Chapter 10

I awoke to my bed being empty and my cell phone ringing off the hook.

“Jasper?” I answered confused.

“Why didn’t you tell me someone was in your room last night?” he said sounding frantic.

“Sorry?” I said sounding confused.

“We think we know who it is”

“Wait, seriously?” I said mixed with relief and paranoia.

“Carlisle needs you to come here as soon as possible. Get ready, I’ll be there in ten” he said. I rushed around my room getting ready until I heard Jasper honk his horn outside. I rushed outside and practically jumped into his car. We drove in silence until we got to the familiar road that led to the Cullen’s.

“Jasper, are you okay?” I asked shyly.

“Yeah I’m fine sorry. I was just really worried about you is all” he said smiling at me as we stopped in front of the Cullen’s “It’s just a little unsettling having two wolves show up at your house saying a random vampire broke into your house last night” he chuckled.

“Wait wolves?” I said as we walked up to his front door. Before I could even reach his first step I was picked up by a smiling, shirtless Embry.

“Thank God your okay” he said squeezing me. He carried me into the Cullen’s and passed Sam on the way in.

“Hey Sam” I said smiling.

“Glad your okay Alli” he said smiling and following Embry in.

“Me too” I said chuckling. I was then greeted by a room full of tense looking Cullen’s and a smiling blonde one.

“I’m very sorry we had to meet on such terrible terms, I’m Carlisle” he said smiling at me as Embry put me down but stayed close to me. “We need your help Allison, we think you know who’s helping Victoria. The one that was in your room. He went to school with you”

“Wait seriously?” I said as Carlisle pulled out what looked to be a picture.

“Do you recognize him?” Carlisle asked nicely as I felt my heart drop.

“Riley? Riley Biers? You think he’s a vampire?” I asked full of more questions.

“Yes, were sure of it and we think he’s helping out Victoria”

“That’s impossible, Riley could never do that. He’s too nice and sweet to hurt anyone” I said in sheer confusion.

“Did you know him well?” Carlisle questioned sweetly.

“Well we actually sorta dated my freshman year. He was a senior. It didn’t really work out, but even after we broke up he was nothing but nice to me. I don’t think I even ever saw him get mad or be mean to anyone. There’s no way he’s some mean and nasty vampire now who’s plotting on killing my sister” I said hoping this was just some crazy dream and that I’d wake up soon wrapped in Paul’s arms.

“I’m sorry Allison” Carlisle said giving me a sad look “The three of you are free to leave” he said referencing to me, Sam, and Embry. I quickly looked over and gave Jasper a sad look and exited behind Sam and Embry as I felt a rush of happiness surge through me. I smiled at Jasper’s kindness.

“I should probably get home and call Paul. He’s probably worried” I said sliding into Embry’s truck.

“No need, he knows exactly where you are. Plus he’ll probably be asleep for a while. He went back on patrol after you fell asleep, to make sure you were fine. Sam actually had to force him to go home” he said causing me to feel warm and fuzzy as Embry began to drive down the road. “Oh Alli, I forgot to tell you”

“What?” I asked confused.

“I told you so” he said triumphantly smiling as he stopped at a red light.

“Yeah and you couldn’t even read Paul’s mind well enough to tell me” I joked as the car began to move again.

“I don’t think you understand how good he is at keeping secrets”

“Yeah, whatever” I said with all the seriousness I could muster, failing miserably.

“So details please! How did he tell you?”

“Uhm, he didn’t” I said causing me to get a confused look from Embry.

“What do you mean he didn’t?” he said trying to keep his attention on the road.

“He didn’t actually tell me, I guessed”

“How the hell did you guess?”

“I guess I’ll just start from the beginning. I got off the phone with you and then Paul showed up and we started talking about the vampire and he started shaking and apparently I didn’t learn from the first time, so I reached out to him and tried to calm him down and then he stopped shaking and he hugged me and then it kinda clicked in my head and I asked him if he imprinted on me and then he asked me to be his girlfriend. The end” I said finishing out of breath.

“Your ridiculous Allison Rose Swan” he said laughing and shaking his head.

“How am I ridiculous? It’s your guys fault for letting me into all of the tribe meetings” I said laughing as I got out of Embry’s car just as it stopped in front of my house. “See ya later Em” I said smiling and waving as I ran to my house. I quickly went through the door and plopped myself on the couch. I laid down and closed my eyes for what felt like a second and heard a knock at the door. I got up confused and went towards the door. “What could you possibly need Embry Call?” I said as I opened the door.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you guys liked it!! I'm writing the next chapter as we speak so it will be up as soon as possible. Comment/subscribe and tell me what you think! :)