Status: New co-write! Please comment..

Bad Blood

Power, Confidence & Sass

A huff escaped my lips as Synyster plopped me on his bed. I looked around in slight awe, somewhat astonished that someone had the luxury of sleeping in a bedroom of this size as I took in all the different aspects of Synyster’s room. The walls, which were painted a deep, dark purple, were trimmed by a simple, thick black line, stating that the man who slept in the bed that I was currently sitting on, was capable of winding down and being content with relaxation every once in a while. A few Schecter guitars sat perched upon their stands in a neat row, settled adjacent from a ceiling-to-floor window, currently framed by black-out curtains. Two sets of black double doors sat side by side and I figured that one led to a gorgeous bathroom and the other to a beyond-average walk-in closet. But, the most amazing asset in this room was Synyster’s bed, which was a four poster made of blackwood and draped in black silk sheets adorned with a deep purple duvet, the same color as the walls. All in all, this bedroom was the exact opposite of Synyster. This bedroom was comforting, soft, and, dare I say, alluring. Part of me wanted to just relax and snuggle deep within the softness of Synyster’s bed, but the other part of me was genuinely disgusted that I contemplated such a desire.

“Go ahead, relax. If you’re good, I’ll even join you.” Synyster cooed, making my skin crawl when my mind was plagued with unwanted mental images. I rolled my eyes before I flipped him off as I pushed myself off his bed, walking aimlessly around his room.

“Since you’re taking the initiative to make yourself feel at home, I’m going to give it to you straight. You will cater to me whenever and wherever I demand your services. You’re my possession and you will act as such.” Synyster informed; I could practically hear the smirk taking root in his voice. I rolled my eyes as a humorless laugh of disbelief slipped through my lips, not really caring about the words that were flowing from his mouth at the moment. My feet took me over the window and my eyes locked with the city view beyond me.

“You know, I think it’s funny that you think you own me, Gates.” I stated bravely as I smoothly turned on my heel to face him. He glared at me with a blank expression on his face before stalking towards me, a smirk slowly presenting itself across his face. Suddenly, my back was pressed against the window, the chill of the glass making goose bumps pucker on my skin. I locked my eyes with his, waiting to see what his next move would be. Unexpectedly, Synyster’s hands were on my waist, his face slowly moving towards mine until our breaths mingled. Those chocolate brown orbs of his bore into me, making my breath hitch slightly. My concentration was starting to diminish and the lines of rationality were beginning to blur. The little devil on my shoulder was urging me to close the distance, but the little angel kept pulling me back.

‘Go on, kiss him. You know you want to.’ Oh, how I wanted to. I wanted to feel his lips against mine so damn bad that it hurt to resist him. I don’t how much longer I can take it…

‘Just a few more centimeters to heaven.’ God, I wanted it…so fucking bad. And just as my lips were about to meet Synyster’s in a passionate embrace, my conscience screamed something at me that knocked me back into reality.

“It’s funny how you think I can’t get a woman to do my bidding.” Synyster whispered against my lips, the husky and seductive tone in his voice making my head spin with euphoria and my knees nearly buckle.

‘Think of Declan! Your boyfriend of two years! You promised yourself to him and only him!’ Fuck. Snapped out of my trance, I quickly shoved Synyster away from me, earning a growl from him in response.

“Stay away from me, Gates.” I breathed erratically, my heart picking up a few paces. Synyster let a small laugh before his eyes locked with mine once more, smoldering with dominance and a hint of lust. A slight shudder ran through my body, but I covered it quickly by snarling and giving Synyster an icy glare. He didn’t react to it, the glare not fazing him in the least.

“This is going to be very entertaining.” Synyster chuckled as he walked over to me again, a defiant smirk present on his face. He kept his distance by situating himself a few inches away from me, yet my body was practically begging to be pressed against his once more. I mentally scolded myself for allowing such a thought to plague my mind, but something must have given me away because in a matter of seconds, Synyster had my body pinned against his. His lips were by my ear, lightly nibbling, his hot breath making me shiver lightly. Fuck. I immediately bit my lip to keep in the moans that were trying their best to escape. Why was I enjoying this?

‘Because your boyfriend never took the time to actually make you feel good. He’s a ‘hit it and quit it’ kind of guy.’ Fuck, my conscience couldn’t be more correct at the moment. Synyster’s hands were all over me, making my skin tingle, leaving me with a craving for more. My mind became cloudy, my thoughts jumbled. I couldn’t decide whether to push him away and end the pleasure, or give in and automatically agree to be his personal slave for the rest of my life. God…the former of the two was sounding extremely tempting.

‘Don’t give in, don’t let him think that he can control you. He doesn’t have power—’ Fuck, his lips are having a make-out session with my sweet spot…and it feels so damn good.

But, I can’t submit to him…that’ll make everything seem worthless. Every snide comment I’ve made, every advance I’ve shot down would mean absolutely nothing. I mustered up as much strength as I could and pushed Synyster’s body away from mine. His eyes, half lidded with lust, locked with mine, making me feel small, although I was somewhat electrified from his actions.

“I can’t…I can’t betray Declan. I love him.” The words came out as a mere whisper, making me sound a lot weaker than I originally intended. Synyster smirked before he tucked a piece of stray hair behind my ear.

“Tell me, does he hold you like that? Does he make you feel pleasure like that? I doubt it, but hey, it’s your choice. We can do this the easy way or the hard way. Which will it be?” Synyster questioned intently, his eyes having an intense grip on me. I bit my lip and tore my eyes away from his smoldering gaze, refusing to look at him. A few seconds later, I felt his warm fingers contact with my chin, with an iron grip, and his hand pulled my face back to meet his. His eyes locked with mine once more with a flaming gaze.

“Answer me.” Synyster demanded through clenched teeth. I frowned at his words, the dominance in his voice upsetting me because, quite frankly, I hate when people try to control me.

“Fuck you, Gates. I wasn’t raised to be a wench to a fucking Deathbat, so you can kiss my ass because the day I decide to be your fucking slave is the day hell freezes over.” I spoke, the words drenched with power, confidence and sass. Synyster’s grip on my jaw tightened, causing me to wince and his chocolate brown eyes darkened, becoming a deep, rich, dark brown, nearly black. He released his grip and his hand met my cheek violently as he slapped me across the face. A whimper escaped my lips and I bit my lip as I looked back at him. His eyes blazed with fire and I could practically feel the anger radiating off of him.

“Let me fill you in on something, bitch. I don’t know who you think you are, but I own you now. You’re on Deathbat turf, baby, and I’m in control now. You have no power here and you will never have any power here. So, since you wanna be a stubborn bitch about this, we’re gonna do this the hard way. That’s a bitch for you because I was considering the idea of telling Shadows to show you little boyfriend some mercy, but you’ve ruined that for both him and your sister’s boyfriend. How does that feel?” Synyster whispered menacingly into my ear and instantly, my bravado disappeared, but I wouldn’t allow myself to show Synyster that he’d just broken through my barrier. A smirk formed on Synyster’s face, possibly from my lack of words, and he swiftly walked out the room.

As soon as the door closed behind him, I broke. My knees gave out underneath me and I fell to the floor, tears violently running down my cheeks. I’ve possibly made the most fatal mistake of my life, only it wasn’t my life that was in danger. It was Declan’s as well as Lucas’s and I would be responsible for whatever happened to them in next few hours…maybe even minutes.

Christiella is never going to forgive me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Long overdue chapter...I know >.<
I hope you all liked it.
People who comment get cookies and cupcakes :D