Status: in progress :)

Maybe Friendships Do Last Forever

The Knowing

I woke up the next morning feeling more tired than I had felt in a while. I slugged out of bed, rubbing at my eyes as my feet dragged heavily against the floor. Using a few quick spells, i was dressed, and my hair and make up were done. I moved down the stairs before falling onto the couch with a yawn.

"Oi!" Fred groaned after I landed partly on top of him, my other part being on George.

"Just kill me now so I don't have to suffer classes." I moaned, rubbing at my face roughly.

"Get off, I want food." Fred grumbled, pushing at my legs, which wouldn't budge.

After figuring that I wasn't going to move on my own, Fred grabbed my legs while George hooked his arms up under mine, and i was suddenly being carried out of the common room. On the way down to the Great Hall, we got many strange looks from other house members.

"Either we drop you now or you stand up for all of five seconds." Fred warned.

"LIke you would drop-" They let go of me for a second, making me drop as well as squeak, but caught me right after. "Okay, okay I'll stand up."

Fred dropped my feet, and I sat down right after, leaning onto George as he ate.

"Well that was an interesting show." Lee commented from where he was sitting across from us with Angelina, who he was currently dating.

"Bugger off." I groaned. "I feel like there's a dragon sleeping in my head."

"And that feels like what exactly?" George asked, looking down at me.

"Heavy..." I mumbled, making the table laugh.

"You need to eat something." George said after he noticed me not doing so.

"Too tired."

"I can help with that." Angelina said, tossing piece from her toasted oats cereal at me, which i caught in my mouth like a pro.

"Thanks." I mumbled, and she continued to feed me like that until we all had to head to Potions for our first class of the day.

"So how are we supposed to do this?" Fred whispered to me as we walked down to the dungeons.

"You lover boy, are going to 'accidentally' end up being her lab partner and we go from there." I whispered back, walking into the room to find Snape glaring at George and I.

"You think he knows?" George whispered to me.

"I know everything that happens in this classroom Mr. Weasley." Snape said, making George's eyes widen, along with some other students that were in the room to hear.

"Bloody hell." Fred mumbled.
♠ ♠ ♠
Mine is short as well :(

Sorry about that but i've had a busy day, but wanted to get an update in