‹ Prequel: Rookie
Status: in progress

Everyday I Think Of You

Frightened

Corey and I didn’t stay long at the summer get together. After dinner I wasn’t feeling well and so we took off and left Patrick to find his own ride home. I immediately went to bed while Corey tucked Ava in. Corey entered our room a while later to find me laying there, eyes wide open, not asleep.

“I thought you were really tired and not feeling well?” he questioned as he came and sat next to me on the bed. He was still in his dress clothes while I had changed into a loose night gown.

“I was. But now I’m not. I want some quality time with my husband,” I replied. He kicked off his shoes and turned towards me. We met in the middle with a kiss.

“I didn’t think this day would ever come,” he whispered. I hadn’t had sex with him since before we left for Canada. I just thought I was too ugly after coming home from the hospital. And then I gained weight from being pregnant and I was wrinkled from the burns, I just couldn’t do it. Tonight was different though.

“I love you, Corey, I just wasn’t ready for you to see me like this and have sex with me. I didn’t think you were attracted to me anymore. I’m fat and wrinkled.”

“You are only fat because you are pregnant,” he started and then started to move my night gown up my body. He kissed my thighs as the material went past them. He continued to move forward. “And you are only burned because you got in a car accident. It was out of your control,” he said as he finally made his way to my clenching center. He moved the underwear down my legs and stuck his head down there. I could feel his hot breath and it made me shiver.

“Corey, don’t tease,” I begged already feeling the coming orgasm. He chuckled before stroking his tongue on my center. I gasped in pleasure and the awkwardness because he had only done this on our honeymoon and that was three months ago.

“Better,” he questioned as he stopped.

“Not with you talking,” I lightly giggled as he went in for more. The next time he pulled his head out was after I erupted into his mouth.

“You are amazing, I love you, Sophie Ann.” He quickly shed his clothing and shoved his erect member into my center. It hurt like hell since it had been a long while, but once I got used to the feel of him, it felt so amazing. There was nothing but pleasure which made me moan, loudly may I add. I was just at the high point of the orgasm when our bedroom door opened.

“Daddy! Are you hurting Mommy?” Ava questioned loudly. Corey swore under his breath and covered us in the blankets before rolling off of me and looking at our daughter.

“Ava, what are you doing out of bed?”

“I heard Mommy screaming. Are you hurting her?” she really wanted an answer as she strode towards Corey’s side of the bed.

“No, sweetheart, Daddy’s not hurting me. I promise you. Daddy is making Mommy feel better. You know how sad I’ve been lately, baby girl?” she nodded as she came to me and I wrapped her in my arms and kissed her forehead. “Well Daddy is helping me feel better. It’s just something that Mommy’s and Daddy’s do sometimes. I’m sorry you thought that he was hurting me. But your Daddy could never hurt me. He’s the nicest man I know.”

“Are you sure?” she looked over at Corey protectively. I had never seen this side of my daughter but after what Jr. and Abby’s kids have been through, it kind of made sense. Not that Patrick could ever physically hurt Abby, but it was more or less the thought.

“I’m positive, baby. Why don’t you get back in bed and I’ll be right in to tuck you in,” Corey suggested.

“No, Mommy has to tuck me in!” she whined. I kissed her head again.

“I’ll be right in, okay?” she nodded and got down from the bed. She looked at us once more before running into her room.

“What was that about?” Corey questioned.

“I’ll talk to you after I tuck her in,” I replied and struggled to get out of bed. But I did it and went to her room upstairs. “Are you okay, baby?” I asked her.

“I thought Daddy was hurting you like Uncle Patrick hurt Aunt Abby,” she said quietly.

“What do you mean like Uncle Pat hurt Aunt Abby?”

“Jr. says that his daddy made his mommy scream like that a couple days ago. But he heard slapping and yelling. He described it kind of like how you and Daddy sounded. I just wanted to make sure it wasn’t the same thing.” She looked so afraid as she spoke. She had her knees pulled up to her chest and her little chin resting on her knees. I pulled her into my side.

“Baby, I promise you, if your Daddy was to hurt me in a bad way, we would not be here having this conversation. We would be staying with Aunt Abby or Aunt Jackie. Okay? I will not have Daddy hurt me. Daddy can only help. I promise.”

“Are you sure?”

“I’m positive sweetie. Do you think you can sleep?”

“No, will you stay in here with me?”

“Let me go tell Daddy, I’ll be right back,” I got up after prying myself from her arms and went back to the master bedroom downstairs. “She wants me to stay with her. She’s upset. She’s comparing us to what Jr. told her about Abby and Pat. I really have to go see Abby tomorrow and find out what’s going on. So I’m going up there, okay?” I tried to quickly explain to my husband.

“You’ll need these,” Corey said holding up my underwear. I smiled and took them from him to put on, I then leaned down to his level on the bed.

“Sorry we didn’t get to finish, but I’m really not in the mood anymore.”

“Definitely not, but soon?” he responded.

“I hope so,” I kissed him and grabbed my pillow and headed to her room to cuddle with her and fall asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
I couldn't resist posting this tonight since the Hawks open tonight in Dallas. Comments are greatly appreciated!