‹ Prequel: Rookie
Status: in progress

Everyday I Think Of You

Mature Relations

“I guess there’s no need for protection,” Corey whispered. Currently we were just lying on the bed.

“There never really was a reason to have it in the first place. We knew we were going to get pregnant, Corey.”

“What about hockey? Are you going to retire? I want baby after baby with you, Sophie Ann Crawford.”

“As much as I love you, you can’t ask me to give up my dream, Corey. I want to play, two years isn’t enough. In time, I will retire for you and our children, but I want a career and a family, babe.”

“Okay, so what, after March for this baby?”

“The baby will be born in January, Corey. I want to be back no later than March 1st.”

“But you will do whatever the doctors' say?”

“If that makes you happy enough to let me play hockey, then yes.”

“I’m just worried about you.”

“I know. Now shut up and kiss me before I start without you,” he turned his head to look directly in my eyes. His were filled with desire, I’m sure mine reflected the same. He kissed me and all rules and thoughts escaped. Where they went, we will never know. All we knew was the pleasure and bliss we were feeling as he thrusted deep inside me as our juices mixed together. I knew we had each come four or five time in a short period, but neither one of us wanted to stop. So we didn’t, we didn’t stop until our bodies physically couldn’t do anything else. “Oh, Corey,” I moaned more then once. He just came back and dug himself deeper into me and I scratched at his back. He grunted and continued to thrust. When he finally released, he collapsed on top of me and I kissed his sweaty face.

And even then, we were closer than I thought possible. It was a connection I had never shared with anyone else. We fell asleep, naked, entangled, and in love. I didn’t think there was anything better then my wedding night other then my children.

“Come on, baby, wake up.” I heard my husband’s purr. It was erotic and I couldn’t ignore myself getting hotter and wetter, so I rolled over and kissed whatever skin was there. I found it to be his chest. I kissed up to his shoulder blades and bit him, leaving my mark. “I was going to say let’s watch the parade, but this is much better.” He moaned as I grabbed his hard and throbbing member.

“Would you like it if I sucked on you, Hun, would you like that?”

“Oh yeah,” he replied. I put him in my mouth and expected it to taste gross, like sweat or something since this was the first time I tried something like this before. But honestly, he tasted delicious. He moaned as I gently bit down. He grasped my hair and pulled on it. He worked himself up and before I knew it, he pulled my magical mouth off him and he drew me up to him so he could bury inside me. He filled me with semen as I gave him some of me.

“I love you,” I told him honestly. I really did love him; he was my heart, soul, body, and womb. He was my goalie in the net, my defenseman, and he was everything.

“I’m going to the clinic to get checked out. Did you want to come?” I asked later that same day. The Stanley Cup and Conn Smythe trophies were far from mind.

“Yes,” he quickly answered as he got up and dressed quickly.

We went together to the clinic closest to our hotel. They confirmed the fact that I was pregnant by a simple urine test. We were excited and stayed in our room the rest of the weekend fulfilling every need of my increased hormones.
♠ ♠ ♠
Firstly, I'd like to send a shoutout to Cheldeadagger . If you haven't read Fire In Our Hearts & Ice in Our Veins or Blackhawks and Ballerinas, go do it right this second. They are utterly amazing and you need to read them!!

Annddd : A baby is so exciting, isn't it??!!!