‹ Prequel: Rookie
Status: in progress

Everyday I Think Of You

Kisses and Speeches

Last minute make up was added and we were downstairs getting into the limo the boys arranged for us. They took a cab to the chapel so we could have the limo to ourselves. The boys had filled out all the paperwork and only needed our signatures when we got there. We signed and got ready to walk down the aisle. Jacks and I walked arm in arm down the short aisle. Momma and Papa Crawf were there as well as Momma and Mr. Toews and my uncle. We waved to them all and stood with our men. Mine and Jackie’s backs were to each other as the preacher married us both at the same time.
We said our ‘I Dos’ before the kiss made it official. The parents in the room swarmed us in congrats and hug, we then relocated to our hotel room suite for cake and champagne. Corey uncorked the bottle and poured glasses for everyone except Jackie. I choose not to accept mine. Corey looked to me with a weird face.

“Sophie, it’s our wedding, have some champagne.”

“I choose not to drink it in the interest of others,” Corey looked from me to my stomach and back to my eyes. He grinned from ear to ear as he put down his champagne and twirled me around.

“You are in so much trouble,” he whispered in my ear as he set me down.

“I’m pregnant, I took the store bought test earlier,” I told our family.

“You are two lucky guys,” Momma Crawf pointed out as she came to give me a hug and a kiss. “I knew that this would be the year that I got my first biological grandbaby, not that Ava isn’t.”

“I understand, Momma.”

“Good, let’s have some cake so we can let the couples celebrate than, shall we?”

“I think we must give our best man speeches first,” Jon pointed out. Everyone waited for him to start. “From best friends, to housemates, to parents, now you two are finally doing life in the right order. And I just wanted to say congrats on marrying your best friend,” I kissed Jon’s cheek and than him and Corey did their bromantic hug.

“As for Jon and Jackie, I think it was love at first sight. Jon couldn’t stop talking about her for days, well, after we found Sophie. But I think it’s been too long coming for you, congrats on joining the doing things backwards club.” We all chuckled and cut the cake. We shoved it in each other’s faces before everyone cleaned up and left. Jon and Jackie were heading back to Chicago on the red eye to make the parade, but Corey refused to let us miss our honeymoon.
♠ ♠ ♠
I would love a comment from anyone of my subscribers!