Here we go again playing the same old beat.

The New

Well it started off as a normal day. Get up, get ready for school, eat breakfast, and then go to school. Today was the same, almost. The only difference was that I was going to a new school, and try to make new friends, I hope. We moved here to Berkley, California from Erie, Pennsylvania. You’d think it would be easy right? Wrong, for me at least, it was hard for me because I am a punk rocker. People never really liked me because of it but oh-fucking-well. Well maybe, just maybe, you would like to get to know me.

My name is Nicole, the people that know me best call me Nikkers, or Nikk, but my mom calls me Nikki. If anyone else calls me then I’ll kick their ass. I’m 16 years of age. I was born October 30th, 1972. If you haven’t noticed it before I’m a punk rocker. I hate it when people call me Gothic just because I ware black band t-shirts and black tight pants and heavy black eye make-up. My mom and I moved here because she got a job offer form the local hospital here in the area. I really didn’t want her to take it, but hey, nobody listens to me, I’m use to it though.

“Mom, are we almost at the school?” I asked tiredly

“I think so Nikki!” she replied

“I told you I hate it when you call me that”

“I know, but...” I cut her off be for she could finish what she was saying

“What ever mom, I don’t give a fuck any more” I yelled

“Watch your language, Nicole. And I will not have you yelling at me. Do you under stand me?” She yelled back

“What ever…”I said and laid my head on the window of the car and waited to arrive at school.
When we got to my new school I got out when my mom lend in to kiss me “good bye”

“Good bye Nikki and have a great day” she yelled at me before I slammed the door of the door on her…

Gosh I hate her some times ,I thought as I made my way to my first class on the piece of paper I had that said were I go to at the times I was suppose too…AND SO BEGAN MY DAY…

TO BE CONTINUED……