Here we go again playing the same old beat.

Getting Started

*NICOLE’S P.O.V*
“I’m going to kill her” I said to my self out loud hoping nobody would hear me, but sadly someone had to notice me today of all days.

“Um may I ask who you’re going to kill?” asked a lovely voice behind me.

“No you may not!” I replied as I turned around

“Well then ok let me introduce my self then. My name is frank but everyone here knows me as Tre’.Tre’ Cool” stuttered the guy named Tre

“Well Tre’Cool, I’m nothing special, so bye.” I told him then continued to find my first class which was math

*TRE’S P.O.V*

“Yay new kid. I wonder if she needs help.” I thought to my self as I walked up to her.” gosh she has pretty hair.”

“Um may I ask who you’re going to kill?” I asked her...

“No you may not!” She said as she turned around…my mouth almost dropped to the floor…she is beautiful. I started to stutter…

“Well then ok let me introduce my self then. My name is Frank but everyone here knows me as Tre’.Tre’ cool” I stuttered out…

“Well tre’cool, I’m nothing special, so bye...” She said and walked away…

“Nothing special? Is she crazy? I need to see her again…I’ll follow her to her class hopefully we get some classes together.”I thought as I followed her to her class. “Yes she has math with me!!!” I practically yelled.opps maybe I shouldn’t have did that!! Because she looked back at me and rolled her eyes.I think maybe.just maybe that I like this girl!!

*BACK TO NICOLE’S P.O.V*

“Yes she has math with me!!!” I hear Tre’ scream.

When I turn and look at him.he looks embarrassed.I chuckle to my self and roll my eyes at him.” Gosh. I hope he doesn’t have a girlfriend already!!! If he did that girl would be the luckiest girl ever to walk the world.he is the cutest thing in the world” I thought as I handed my teacher my piece of paper think I had.

AND SO BEGINS MY DAY DREAMING.

TO BE CONTINUED.