Here we go again playing the same old beat.

What do you want to hear?

“In the news today, A group of teenagers have gone missing. If you have an information of their where a bouts, call the cops.”Lilly repeated as she clicked of the t.v.

It’s been 3 weeks since we’ve left home. I can’t wait till this is all over.

“Why wont they just shut the hell up? We’re not coming home” I asked Mike who was helping Billie pack up his stuff.

“I don’t know but I think we should just get going .” Billie said as he grabbed his bag and walked out the hotel door.

“It’s gonna be over soon, Nikki. We’re gonna be on the road for a couple more weeks, and then we’re gonna settle down and if you guys want we’ll change our names?” Mike said to Lilly and me as he hugged us at the same time.

When we let go of each other, we all grabbed the rest of the bags and loaded up the van. And we set off on the journey.

May 5th 1988 Dear diary,
We all have been very quiet since we left. Some times when I’m not listening, I think they’re talking about me. I mean I know it’s my fault and all, but I didn’t mean to kill them guys. It was self defense and all. They need to understand that. The others are getting just a nervous as I am. Just when we think we are done and settled, the reports start up again.I really miss my mom.
Yours truly, Nikki


After closing my book and putting it back in my bag, I crawled in to the very back of the van were Tre was and looked at him.

“What, Nikki?” Tre growled at me.

“I wanted to tell you I’m sorry for getting you in to this mess.” I whispered to him, then spoke up so the rest of them can hear. “I really thought they would give up on us and tell everyone that we’re dead or something. But they hadn’t. And I’m really sorry for everything I’ve put you guys through this past couple of weeks. And if you just want to ditch me in a random town, that’s fine with me. I’ll make my way.” I took a breath as tears rolled down my cheeks.

"Nikki, it's not your fault we're on the run! They don't know about the people buryed in your back yard yet. All they know is that we left notes and ran with no explaintion. so don't blaim yourself just yet. and I would never kick you out on your own. I might kick Tre out, but never you" Billie said as Lilly crawled in to the back seat between Tre and me, and hugged me. Then she turned to him and smacked him.

"What was that for, bitch?" He said.

"For being an asshole this whole time." She said and crawled back up to the seat in front of us with me.

"Thanks" I whispered to her.

"No problem." she giggled back and hugged me again. "We'll have better days soon enough."

And you asked me what I want this year
and I try to make this kind and clear
just a chance that maybe we'll find better days
'cause I don't need boxes wrapped in strings
and designer love and empty things
just a chance that maybe we'll find better days

So take these words and sing out loud
'cause everyone is forgiven now
'cause tonight's the night the world begins again--Better days by The Goo Goo Dolls
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it's short but I just wanted to put up her apology.