Buried Under Your Lies (Sequel to Tiny Vengeance) (Avenged Sevenfold)

Chapter 5!

Chapter 5!
Zack’s P.O.V.
I sat at the hotel bar and watched as Brian left the hotel. I knew we wasn’t gonna come back after the show. I looked over to Vicki. Her tears just fell to her face. She continually pressed the button for the lift.
“Vicki.” I called out as I ran over to her. “I see we’ve both had troubles with the Haner family.” I smirked.
“Leave me alone Baker!” she screamed to lift doors open.
“I’m not leaving you like this.” I said as I stepping in the lift with her. “I’m keeping a close eye on you now.”
“I’ll be fine.”
“No your pregnant and due any time this week.”
“Actually I’m not due till about 2 months Zack.” She corrected me.
“Well you look like your about to pop Vicki.” I sniggered.
“Fuck off.” She giggled as she pushed me a little. I laughed along and pushed her a little too. “Are you and Gena still together?” she asked.
“Why you ask?”
“Oh, just wondering.” I shrugged my shoulders.
“I sent her a text this morning telling her I knew she was still with this guy, but I’m not sure if it’s over.”
“What about you and Emily?” she questioned.
“Not a chance. I went too far with her this morning and she felt without a sound…but I think Ben and Arin are fighting over her. I just have this feeling.” I tried not to pay much attention to the fact Arin and Ben flirt with Emily. She’s fresh meat and I see why lots of men love her. Big boobs…skinny…small…dresses nice…lovely hair… great in bed! Did I just say that? Jeez! I really need to stop thinking about her! I’m never gonna go out with her again!
“Shame…I thought me and Brian were gonna be together forever but not after your son decided to call him up and tell him the truth.” Vicki snared.
“Why are you blaming him? He did he ever do? He told Brian the truth! You should of told Bri in the first place instead of lying then you wouldn’t be in this mess!” I flipped at her. Man I see why everything is going wrong for her now! She’s a fucking fake! Lying, cheating bitch!
“Why is everyone having a go at me today? I didn’t want to hurt Brian!”
“Whatever! I need a change of clothes for tonight!” the lift got to my floor. I rushed to my room and got my clothes. Soon after, I got a cab to the venue.

Ben’s P.O.V.
Emily sat with Brian, trying to comfort him. I sat watching over Emily, encase she cried or hurt herself.
“I’ll let you get ready now Brian. Ben, help me clean the glass before we leave.” Emily asked. I nodded. I kneed down ad moved the pieces of mirror into a pile. Emily grabbed a black bin bag and stuck it all in that. “Please don’t do something stupid before the gig Brian. Or I’ll have to call mum and dad.” He nodded his head.
“Yeah, yeah, yeah! Now go, get yourselves ready for tonight.” Brian rushed us out the room. She tried to show a smile to him, but her face dropped as soon as she left the room.
“Don’t be upset Emily.” I hugged her tight.
“I’m not Benji, I promise.” I kissed her forehead. “Ben why are we all of a sudden really close?” she asked.
“Cause…I think I…I don’t know. Just close friends.” I couldn’t bring myself to say that I liked her. She may have two older kids but that’s not gonna stop me like her! One day she’ll have 3 kids…the 3rd one will be with me! Sorry I’m thinking way to fast...sorry!
“Come on, time for you to get all pretty honey!” I walked over to the dressing room with her. Connor and Drew were already in there.
“Took your time love birds.” Connor laughed.
“Ha-ha very funny.” Emily said sarcastically. “Well Drew is with his girlfriend so pick on them!”
“Erm lets not pick on my and Katie thank you very much!” Drew said in his serious deep voice. We all began to laugh. Emily randomly took her shirt off. My eyes were almost falling out of my skull.
“Chill Ben, it’s only Emily in her bra. You’ve seen it many times before.” Connor sniggered.
“Still, it’s a nice site.” Drew smirked before Katie punched him in the balls. She walked around trying to find one of her clean shirts...not that I hid it or anything.
“Hold on I’ll check the Avenged dressing room. I might have left it in there.” She walked over of the room…IN HER BRA AND JEANS!”